Its Starting to Look like 1995?

you cant even admit clinton had lots of help with the internet entrepreneurs.....
You can't even admit Clinton had the best economy of the modern era
You can't even admit Bush and Trump ramped up the deficit massively every year of their failed presidencies
You can't even admit Biden has a better labor market than Trump
You can't even admit Biden inherited a $3+T/yr deficit form Trump and lowered it substantially down to only $1.3T in 2022
You can;t even admit Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in his 4 years of failure and ramped up the deficit massively every year of his failed presidency
You can't even admit Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew up the economy.

You can't even admit Bush and Trump ramped up the deficit massively every year of their failed presidencies
You can't even admit Biden inherited a $3+T/yr deficit form Trump and lowered it substantially down to only $1.3T in 2022
You can;t even admit Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in his 4 years of failure and ramped up the deficit massively every year of his failed presidency
You can't even admit Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew up the economy.
this is about clinton....not everything is about your faverite person banker....do they have you that fucking brainwashed?.....

So what happened when Bush took over?
OH, that's right, internet stocks and companies collapsed.
Thanks for acknowledging that EVERYTHING works better under Democrats.
you havent ever been to California i take it?.....lots of great things there went down like education....quality of life for many went down to.....that was under the democrats....

you cant even admit clinton had lots of help with the internet entrepreneurs.....
Sigh.
in 2000 the internet had just over 400M users WORLDWIDE
AOL was king and the court included Yahoo.com, Geocities.com, MSN.com, and Lycos.com.
To say Clinton's economic successes were due to the infantil internet is like saying Bill Belichick's success is due to his coaching Eric Zeier.

you havent ever been to California i take it?.....lots of great things there went down like education....quality of life for many went down to.....that was under the democrats....
Want to discuss California start a thread and we can talk about the results of income inequality.

Sigh.
in 2000 the internet had just over 400M users WORLDWIDE
AOL was king and the court included Yahoo.com, Geocities.com, MSN.com, and Lycos.com.
To say Clinton's economic successes were due to the infantil internet is like saying Bill Belichick's success is due to his coaching Eric Zeier.
if you are going to quote me dont say what i didnt say.....i said that boom helped him look good....i didnt say his successes were due to just the internet....

if you are going to quote me dont say what i didnt say.....i said that boom helped him look good....i didnt say his successes were due to just the internet....
You said "you cant even admit clinton had lots of help with the internet entrepreneurs....."

Categorically false.

you mean yet another one?....and nice dodge....the banker does that a lot....
The thread isn't about California.
Derailing threads?
MAGADUMINAS do that when they're getting handed their asses.
Here's yours
1689199306176.jpeg

Bill Clinton's booming economy took shape a few years into his presidency as the impact of his policies took effect.

The same thing looks to be happening right now.
Biden's economic policies of middle class jobs and infrastructure and tech, are looking very good for the future of our strong economy. (and similar to Bill Clinton's emphasis)

Build Back Better and the emphasis on strong blue collar, middle class jobs through infrastructure and construction and manufacturing are really starting to take hold, leading to the best labor market in US history.

Biden's embrace and nurturing of tech, big tech, AI, CHIPs spending, and abundant energy through renewables and record oil and gas production are looking incredible for the future.

It is hard to predict the future, but there is the very real possibility we are in a 1995 place with lots of greatness ahead, as Biden is looking like another Bill Clinton with a lot to be excited about for the future economy. AND Inflation easing (down to the FED's target range of 0.2%) as we see from the data this morning.

If the conholes win they will undo every Biden policy just because it was a Biden policy. They do that to every Dem president.

this is about clinton....not everything is about your faverite person banker....do they have you that fucking brainwashed?.....
yup get back to me when you can finally hold your beloved GOP accountable, which you can;t do at all
And this is yet another example of that, amongst 100000+ examples.

yup get back to me when you can finally hold your beloved GOP accountable, which you can;t do at all
And this is yet another example of that, amongst 100000+ examples.
i bet when you are watching a ball game with your buddies.....they are cheering the team on or swearing at them fpr fucking up......i bet you come in with.........

You can't even admit Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew up the economy.......am i right?.....

Forum List

Back