“Its pretty obvious he doesn’t know a lot about the issues.”

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell speaking of Donald Drumpf.

What's hilarious is you people saying that voted in Obama, the least qualified President in American history. Suddenly experience and knowledge of the issues is a standard for you. We both know it's a lie. Being a Democrat is your standard ...

And the standards that wingnuts such as yourself have for what makes someone qualified to be President are what, exactly?

CjauvIvUgAEc5ZK.jpg

Bernie lost and using the wingnuts' talking points against the one who beat him won't change that.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell speaking of Donald Drumpf.

What's hilarious is you people saying that voted in Obama, the least qualified President in American history. Suddenly experience and knowledge of the issues is a standard for you. We both know it's a lie. Being a Democrat is your standard ...

And the standards that wingnuts such as yourself have for what makes someone qualified to be President are what, exactly?

Ouch, I'm right wing, zing, you're quite the wit there. I vote generally for the strongest third party candidate so we have a choice beyond the two identical parties

Bernie lost and using the wingnuts' talking points against the one who beat him won't change that.
Who said anything about Bernie Dummy? THATS RIGHT!!! YOU did!!! Deflect much?

hiLIARy is the worst possible candidate to be running in an outsider year, or any year for that matter

And yet, the Republican base went Full Retard and nominated the best possible candidate for her to beat.

Isn't life funny?

Who said anything about Bernie Dummy? THATS RIGHT!!! YOU did!!! Deflect much?

hiLIARy is the worst possible candidate to be running in an outsider year, or any year for that matter

And yet, the Republican base went Full Retard and nominated the best possible candidate for her to beat.

Isn't life funny?
so funny that hiLIARy has the highest unfavorables of any Dem candidate since figures started being kept on file

Care to try again?

If the Republicans insist on nominating people like Palin and Trump, the democrats could dig up FDR's dog, Falla, run him, and win. I don't think that this is good for the country. We need to have a worthy opponent to bring out the best in us.

Really?

• America said they are sick up Politicians.
  • America said they want a Business Person
  • America said they want to shake things up
So, now they have what they asked for and people are screaming. Not only that, the alternative is a liar, cheat, and an elitist.

With the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's at Trump trying to sink his chances it will be a miracle if he can pull off a win.
I think the opposite is going on. The Republican Establishment has done the math and seen Trump can't win. So they need to put some distance between themselves and Trump before he sucks them down with him .

Trump is killing the Hispanic vote for the GOP for a generation. He needs to be vociferously disavowed if they are to gain any of that lost ground back.

Right you are.
A generation is being way to optimistic for the gop. Maybe if they kicked out the racists, embraced immigration reform and ran Rubio in 2020 ..... (oh God, I'm killing myself here. LOL)

With the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's at Trump trying to sink his chances it will be a miracle if he can pull off a win.
I think the opposite is going on. The Republican Establishment has done the math and seen Trump can't win. So they need to put some distance between themselves and Trump before he sucks them down with him .

Trump is killing the Hispanic vote for the GOP for a generation. He needs to be vociferously disavowed if they are to gain any of that lost ground back.

Right you are.
A generation is being way to optimistic for the gop. Maybe if they kicked out the racists, embraced immigration reform and ran Rubio in 2020 ..... (oh God, I'm killing myself here. LOL)

Name the GOP Racist? Look who the DNC ran and who the GOP ran? And while you at it, why not do a DNA on Elizabeth Warren?

GIVE ME A BREAK

Look who the DNC ran and who the GOP ran?

Look who the GOP ran? Yeah, they ran the black and the Hispanics and the woman out on a rail, and picked an anti-Mexican, anti-Muslim old white bigot.

Guess which party has 41 blacks serving in Congress.

Guess which party has 3.

Guess which party has 2 Muslims serving in Congress.

Guess which party has none.

Guess which party has 24 Hispanics currently serving in the House of Representatives.

Guess which party has 8.

Guess which party has 6 gays serving in Congress.

Guess which party has none (that we know of).

Guess which party has 18 Jewish members serving in the House.

Guess which party has 1.

Really?

So, now they have what they asked for and people are screaming. Not only that, the alternative is a liar, cheat, and an elitist.

Actually, they were hoping for Jimmy Carter. He was all those things, plus a nuclear engineer.....

Look who the GOP ran? Yeah, they ran the black and the Hispanics and the woman out on a rail, and picked an anti-Mexican, anti-Muslim old white bigot.

Guess which party has 3.

Guess which party has 24 Hispanics currently serving in the House of Representatives.

Guess which party has 8.

Guess which party has 1.

Try looking at the Senate. And then the Governors.

Look who ran for POTUS: GOP: 1 Indian American, 1 African American, 2 Cuban Americans, 9 Whites
DNC: 4 Whites

Really?

• America said they are sick of Politicians.

Actually, they were hoping for Jimmy Carter. He was all those things, plus a nuclear engineer.....

Jimmy, was the Gov of GA?

Guess which party has 3.

Guess which party has 8.

Guess which party has 1.

Try looking at the Senate. And then the Governors.

You get the same result.

Look who ran for POTUS: GOP: 1 Indian American, 1 African American, 2 Cuban Americans, 9 Whites
DNC: 4 Whites

Indian American? He never even made it to the launch pad!

Yes, some people of color threw their hats in the ring. And the GOP ran them. Out of town on a rail. In a hurry. And picked the most racist bigoted white man they could find.

The DNC chose between a woman and a Jew, and picked the woman.

Really?

good points

Forum List

Back