“Its pretty obvious he doesn’t know a lot about the issues.”

With the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's at Trump trying to sink his chances it will be a miracle if he can pull off a win.

With the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's at Trump trying to sink his chances it will be a miracle if he can pull off a win.
I think the opposite is going on. The Republican Establishment has done the math and seen Trump can't win. So they need to put some distance between themselves and Trump before he sucks them down with him .

Trump is killing the Hispanic vote for the GOP for a generation. He needs to be vociferously disavowed if they are to gain any of that lost ground back.

Probably. The only bright side of a hillary clinton presidency is she can't possibly be worse than obama.

Probably. The only bright side of a hilary clinton presidency is she can't possibly be worse than obama.

If she wins its going to be an historic fiasco. If you thought Dem's and Rep's couldn't get along with Obama in the White House watch out, if she wins the DC meltdown is going to be epic.

I think the opposite is going on. The Republican Establishment has done the math and seen Trump can't win. So they need to put some distance between themselves and Trump before he sucks them down with him .

Trump is killing the Hispanic vote for the GOP for a generation. He needs to be vociferously disavowed if they are to gain any of that lost ground back.

Right you are.

13434726_648107382007701_6514130244377984346_n.jpg

I don't believe there has been a Presidential candidate in my lifetime who understood much if anything about the issues that includes these two. They all have excelled at being able to duck, dodge, and avoid talking about the issues though which again includes these two.

I don't believe there has been a Presidential candidate in my lifetime who understood much if anything about the issues that includes these two. They all have excelled at being able to duck, dodge, and avoid talking about the issues though which again includes these two.

They're too busy tweeting to learn anything

No posts denying Senator McConnell’s assessment of Drumpf? Its okay to agree with him.

McConnell is a RINO, who cares what the old fool thinks

I get to use this quote again? I need to keep this one close. The list is growing.

I noticed a pattern, people who used to matter don't anymore once they do one thing....Oppose Trump.

Coicidence

I couldn't care less, clown face

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell speaking of Donald Drumpf.
That piece of shit RINO can go to hell..
WTF you quoting that Jack ass for anyways? you know most of us can't stand Mitch.

One of the leaders of the GOP thinks the GOP candidate for President doesn’t know much about the issues.

Pretty newsworthy.

I like being the color commentator in the booth for the an implosion of the GOP and the conserve-hate-ive “movement”. Can’t wait to see what emerges from the ashes.

Will you dipshits double down on hate and division or will you finally accept that there are women and brown folks in the nation?

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell speaking of Donald Drumpf.
That piece of shit RINO can go to hell..
WTF you quoting that Jack ass for anyways? you know most of us can't stand Mitch.

One of the leaders of the GOP thinks the GOP candidate for President doesn’t know much about the issues.

Pretty newsworthy.

I like being the color commentator in the booth for the an implosion of the GOP and the conserve-hate-ive “movement”. Can’t wait to see what emerges from the ashes.

Will you dipshits double down on hate and division or will you finally accept that there are women and brown folks in the nation?

You ain't squat...just a Cankle's cheerleader too stupid to realize she's just a corrupt old bitch

Forum List

Back