“Its pretty obvious he doesn’t know a lot about the issues.”

It's amusing to watch Trump's supporters on TV trying to defend Trump's offensive and derogatory remarks.

They revert to the usual slime ball conservative tactics of trying to dig up dirt on the judge

Conservative tactics??

Conservative policies did not wreck the US economy, it was the "Community Reinvestment Act" signed by Bill Clinton requiring banks to give loans to the unqualified.
The Bill repealing Glass-Steagall was also signed by Bill Clinton back in 1999

As for the judge, Trump misspoke, he should have said "activist La Raza Judge" instead of "Mexican" (easily walked back)

The country is on a very wrong track, the national debt is approaching a crisis level (so says the DOD)
We need someone to start "Grace Commission II" to streamline the Federal Government
We need someone to get jobs insourced instead of outsourced
We need someone to stop huge corporations like Pfizer from moving overseas
We need someone to control our defense spending for other countries
We need someone to stop the flow of drugs across the southern border
We need someone to deport those who are here illegally (it is not breaking up families, they all go)
We need someone to vet immigrants properly before allowing them in
We need someone to fix Obamacare, currently a disaster
We need the wall built using the "foreign aid" budget
We need someone to actually fix Social Security & Medicare, not let illegals get free healthcare
I could keep going with China, Korea, NATO, Iraq, Iran, AFG, Russia, etc., but lets just say we need a lot of things fixed.

Hillary is a crook who likes the current track...she's on track to be a billionaire

It is obvious that it is not just Trump not knowing the issues, but he is too lazy to learn them

Rather than study up on major issues and speaking with subject matter experts, Trump cruised through the primaries relying on sound bites and off the cuff remarks
When he said something really stupid...he just falls back on ...my comments were misconstrued

Jennifer Rubin wrote in the Washington Post Thursday that
"it is dawning on Republican candidates and elected officials that condemning racist remarks while supporting the racist candidate requires an unsustainable level of cognitive dissonance."

Three heads are better than one Vote Trump

Is she the token faux conservative who provides a fig leaf to the Washington Post so it can pretend its treatment of the news isn't utterly biased?

It's amusing to watch Trump's supporters on TV trying to defend Trump's offensive and derogatory remarks.

Seriously, can you imagine the lifestyle of one of his “surrogates”?

Generally, the surrogates of professional campaigns are given 24-72 hours notice, bullet points to go over and internalize, and possibly even some false Q/A with the campaign HQ so you can get used to what may be asked of you when the lights go on at CNN or whatever.

Drumpfs surrogates find out what they will be defending about the same time the interviewers find out what they’ll be asking about….not a good way to live.

If you look at the two latest broadsides delivered by Michelle and Liz Warren on Drumpf, it was no accident that two females were given those roles.

Drumpf’s history with women is—to put it mildly—troublesome at best.

Michelle Obama: June 3.
"They seem to view our diversity as a threat to be contained rather than as a resource to be tapped," Obama said. "They tell us to be afraid of those who are different, to be suspicious of those with whom we disagree. They act as if name-calling is an acceptable substitute for thoughtful debate. As if anger and intolerance should be our default state rather than optimism and openness that have always been the engine of our progress."

Read more: Michelle Obama trashes Trump: 'That is not who we are'
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Liz Warren: June 9.
“You, Donald Trump, are a total disgrace.”

Not sure if HRC has plans to use them but Pelosi, Albright, Susan Rice, Olympia Snowe (perhaps), Condi Rice (perhaps), Susan Collins (perhaps) will be willing surrogates for HRC. Kamala Harris will be ALL OVER this!!!

And the response from the Drumpf campaign? Name calling invoking heritage and ancestry if any response at all.

See folks; this is a profession and what you’re watching is a professional destroy an amateur; much in the same way a professional butcher carves up a roast.

Sometime in mid to late 2017; you’ll read a book by H&H about the 2016 election. I’m giving you spoilers here.

You’re welcome.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell speaking of Donald Drumpf.

I have to agree with that fat bastard. Trump ain't near as "IN" as he thinks he is, and his water boys at Fox aren't enough to get him to the oval office. Trump simply needs to maybe read up on things a little.

I have to agree with that fat bastard. Trump ain't near as "IN" as he thinks he is, and his water boys at Fox aren't enough to get him to the oval office. Trump simply needs to maybe read up on things a little.

Yeah…read up on the issues “a little”…

Trump does not read at all

He is intellectually lazy. He has had a year to learn details on critical platform issues but he can't be bothered
He gets by on one liners and off the cuff ideas. Then he backtracks, insists his erroneous facts are correct or claims he was "misconstrued"

Trump has made exactly zero racist remarks.
And women love him

Name one thing he has said that is racist.

Mexican judges can't rule on him fairly

Mexican isn't a race and it isn't racist because it doesn't assume that Mexicans are incapable, it's because he wants to build a wall and deport illegals. You lefties have used the label "racist" is the wrong way so often that I don't think you know what it means anymore. Context is important.

Not racist. Want to try again?

What's hilarious is you people saying that voted in Obama, the least qualified President in American history. Suddenly experience and knowledge of the issues is a standard for you. We both know it's a lie. Being a Democrat is your standard ...

But don't worry, they said they will teach him.

tumblr_inline_no740feXNU1rx0kzp_500.gif

How many years do you think it will take to get Obama as knowledgeable as Trump is now? I mean it's only been seven and a half and Putin still flings him like a rag doll. And this is no endorsement of Trump's knowledge ...

Trump has made exactly zero racist remarks.
And women love him

Name one thing he has said that is racist.

Mexican judges can't rule on him fairly

Mexican isn't a race and it isn't racist because it doesn't assume that Mexicans are incapable, it's because he wants to build a wall and deport illegals. You lefties have used the label "racist" is the wrong way so often that I don't think you know what it means anymore. Context is important.

Not racist. Want to try again?
It's the attacks, dunce. That's what makes Republicans haters. Mexicans are rapists, murderers and have calves the size of cantaloupes from hauling drugs according to many in the GOP.

Funny, how many times Republicans on this board have complained I paint them with a broad brush. But if they support those who hate by labeling, then they are supporting labeling themselves.

Forum List

Back