Donald Trump Plans To Continue GOP Legacy Of Leading On Women’s, Civil Rights

Exclusive — Donald Trump Plans To Continue GOP Legacy Of Leading On Women’s, Civil Rights Against Racist, Sexist Democrats - Breitbart

This article sets the record straight that it was the Republican party that fought to end slavery, fought for women's suffrage, and fought for civil rights, against the strong and sometimes violent opposition of Democrats.
images

Donald Trump Plans To Continue GOP Legacy Of Leading On Women’s, Civil Rights

Yeah, because every time I see that bimbo wife of his I think "now there's a free-willed woman, independent and liberated"... The only thing missing really is a leather collar around her neck attached to a gold chain being held in Trump's hand. I mean I can see that when I look at her. One gets the impression that if she ever DARED to speak against the Donald on any topic large or small...she would...be pulled up short...

Trump has vowed to bring jobs back to the USA, that should make mom's happy their kids might have a future vs living at home on welfare handouts.

Trump has vowed to bring jobs back to the USA, that should make mom's happy their kids might have a future vs living at home on welfare handouts.
Will he start first with the "Trump" stuffed animals, caps, ties etc. that he currently has manufactured in China?

Will he start first with the "Trump" stuffed animals, caps, ties etc. that he currently has manufactured in China?

Do you think making caps is a high paying job? God the left is retarded. Here have one of these /eyeroll

Lol!! We've fallen into conservative bizzaro world ! Name one GOP talking point that's pro women ?

Exclusive — Donald Trump Plans To Continue GOP Legacy Of Leading On Women’s, Civil Rights Against Racist, Sexist Democrats - Breitbart

This article sets the record straight that it was the Republican party that fought to end slavery, fought for women's suffrage, and fought for civil rights, against the strong and sometimes violent opposition of Democrats.

Ummm..............hate to tell you but it was actually LBJ (a Democrat), that pushed for Civil Rights.

The OP is why the right wing is so off the wall. Below is one of the best pieces on the why of Trump and it is on a conservative site written by a conservative.

"There’s a very good reason that this is the case: The American Right has become willfully disengaged from its fellow citizens thanks to a wonderful virtual-reality machine in which conservatives, both elite and grassroots, can believe anything they wish, no matter how at odds it is with reality."

Donald Trump, Mainstream Conservative

Where is that birth certificate, email email email, Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi....... LOL When your followers are naive how can you complain that your candidate is....

The quote about a sucker being born every minute is being revised given the American right, seems they are at the half minute and some estimate at the every second mark.

As a sign of good faith he should bring the jobs he sent overseas to manufacture his clothing line here to America.

That article doesn't set anything straight. Those results have less to do with party affiliation than region. Not everyone that fought for the Union during the American Civil War was a Republican. Nor did Republican combatants fight to end slavery. Some did. Many did not. Most of the states that rejected the 19th Amendment were former Confederate states. If you look at the voting record for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, no Republicans and very few Democrats from southern states voted aye. It was overwhelmingly passed by northern Democrats and Republicans. Even if your claim was political and not geographic, the positions of modern political parties have little to with the politics of 50 years ago, let alone 150 years ago. I guess you should get points for the shit and run. That's about it though.

Forum List

Back