“Its pretty obvious he doesn’t know a lot about the issues.”

Trump has made exactly zero racist remarks.
And women love him

Name one thing he has said that is racist.

Mexican judges can't rule on him fairly

Mexican isn't a race and it isn't racist because it doesn't assume that Mexicans are incapable, it's because he wants to build a wall and deport illegals. You lefties have used the label "racist" is the wrong way so often that I don't think you know what it means anymore. Context is important.

Not racist. Want to try again?
It's the attacks, dunce. That's what makes Republicans haters. Mexicans are rapists, murderers and have calves the size of cantaloupes from hauling drugs according to many in the GOP.

Funny, how many times Republicans on this board have complained I paint them with a broad brush. But if they support those who hate by labeling, then they are supporting labeling themselves.

Either no rapists and murderers come illegally across the border or everyone who comes across the border illegally is a murderer and rapist. You are actually that stupid, aren't you, deanie baby? Tell me again how Republicans are the black and white party?

And women love him

Mexican isn't a race and it isn't racist because it doesn't assume that Mexicans are incapable, it's because he wants to build a wall and deport illegals. You lefties have used the label "racist" is the wrong way so often that I don't think you know what it means anymore. Context is important.

Still racist...Trump is stereotyping based on their ethnicity

The judge has never made a statement about the wall. Yet Trump proclaims him biased based on his ethnicity.

By a strict definition of race, Trump may not be racist
How bout we call him a bigot? Does that make you happy?

The judge has never made a statement about the wall. Yet Trump proclaims him biased based on his ethnicity.

La Raza has been quite frank about what they think about border security, amnesty and the fence.

The judge is a member of La Raza and another radical group. The judge has a history of supporting those who break our immigration laws.

Yes, he is bias and that is proven by his past activism. Calling him on it does not make someone a bigot. It makes them honest instead of politically correct.

La Raza has been quite frank about what they think about border security, amnesty and the fence.

The judge is a member of La Raza and another radical group. The judge has a history of supporting those who break our immigration laws.

Yes, he is bias and that is proven by his past activism. Calling him on it does not make someone a bigot. It makes them honest instead of politically correct.

The LaRaza lawyers group is not affiliated with the national LaRaza you fear so much

It isn't very hard to find the anti-democratic thinking hidden in politicians in this day and age. What if Trump's ideas of international affairs were popular with the public (this is a hypothetical argument) and some politician like OConnell says he doesn't know a lot of about international affairs. Is he saying the public doesn't know what is best for them and the public's will should be thwarted because they are, in his judgement, ignorant?

And women love him

Wrong. He did not stereotype, not in the least. He didn't say that Mexicans couldn't be good judges, he said that one couldn't be in a case against him. His reasons are logical and valid.

As usual, you are wrong.

And women love him

Wrong. He did not stereotype, not in the least. He didn't say that Mexicans couldn't be good judges, he said that one couldn't be in a case against him. His reasons are logical and valid.

As usual, you are wrong.

Logical?

Why can't a Mexican be a judge in a case about a fraudulent university?

As usual, you are wrong.

Logical?

Just how stupid are you really? If Trump had said that then you would have reason to say he's a bigot or racist, and I wouldn't argue. But that isn't what he said, moron.

As usual, you are wrong.

Logical?

Maybe he is unqualified. We need the answer to this question: Did he get his law degree from Trump University?

As usual, you are wrong.

Logical?

Just how stupid are you really? If Trump had said that then you would have reason to say he's a bigot or racist, and I wouldn't argue. But that isn't what he said, moron.
What Trmp really said was,......
I have been such an asshole in my statements about Mexicans that no Mexican judge can fairly judge me

As usual, you are wrong.

Logical?

What Trmp really said was,......
I have been such an asshole in my statements about Mexicans that no Mexican judge can fairly judge me

Yeah like I said, you can't come up with anything.

You know, instead of making this all about race and ethnicity, why don't they just look into the judge's record and see if he's ever made a biased judgement.

If he hasn't, then let him preside over the case.

Besides, this case has nothing to do with ethnicity, it's about fraud, which knows no ethnic group.

CjauvIvUgAEc5ZK.jpg

Forum List

Back