Its "Peace At Any Price" Obama Today

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[The Ghost of Neville Chamberalin is once again roaming the halls of the WhiteHouse today, the same Whitehouse that sheltered FDR from the cold December wind the night before he responded to the Japanese sneak attack on Pearl Harbor by saying..."We will gain the ultimate victory, so help us God"
Obama offered to exchange five Taliban Commanders out of Gitmo just to get the Afghan peace talks started again.
None of this horse manure of General 'Hap' Arnold asking Curtis LeMay when he thinks the war will be over with Lemay telling him in return he expects to run out of targets to bomb about the first of September, 1945.
'The war has not necessarily proceeded to Japan's advantage......The enemy has begun to use a most cruel bomb...To continue fighting would only lead to the abolition of the Japanese people.." Words you will never hear out America's enemies as long as Obama is in charge.
There's a far higher probability of seeing America's enemies get the chance to kill all of America's males and make all of America's females concubines first.

"In War; Resolution:
In Defeat; Defiance:" Winston Churchill. He also said that any nation unable or unwilling to abide by those terms wouldn't have to worry about its freedom for long, for they were sure to lose it.]

"He’s just itching to surrender.

(Reuters) – The Obama administration, in a move aimed at reviving Afghan peace talks, has sweetened a proposed deal under which it would transfer Taliban detainees from Guantanamo Bay prison in exchange for a U.S. soldier held by Taliban allies in Pakistan.

The revised proposal, a concession from an earlier U.S. offer, would alter the sequence of the move of five senior Taliban figures held for years at the U.S. military prison to the Gulf state of Qatar, sources familiar with the issue said.

U.S. officials have hoped the prisoner exchange, proposed as a good-faith move in initial discussions between U.S. negotiators and Taliban officials, would open the door to peace talks between militants and the government of Afghan President Hamid Karzai."

Report: Obama Offers To Release 5 Taliban Commanders Held At Gitmo To Revive Peace Talks… | Weasel Zippers

In doing so you believe the Taliban will blitzkrieg Eastern Europe? I'd give 'em ten Taliban commanders for one American soldie,r with one caveat: if these commanders return to the field of battle that one soldier will be replaced by 500 hundred drones.

[The Ghost of Neville Chamberalin is once again roaming the halls of the WhiteHouse today, the same Whitehouse that sheltered FDR from the cold December wind the night before he responded to the Japanese sneak attack on Pearl Harbor by saying..."We will gain the ultimate victory, so help us God"
Obama offered to exchange five Taliban Commanders out of Gitmo just to get the Afghan peace talks started again.
None of this horse manure of General 'Hap' Arnold asking Curtis LeMay when he thinks the war will be over with Lemay telling him in return he expects to run out of targets to bomb about the first of September, 1945.
'The war has not necessarily proceeded to Japan's advantage......The enemy has begun to use a most cruel bomb...To continue fighting would only lead to the abolition of the Japanese people.." Words you will never hear out America's enemies as long as Obama is in charge.
There's a far higher probability of seeing America's enemies get the chance to kill all of America's males and make all of America's females concubines first.

"In War; Resolution:
In Defeat; Defiance:" Winston Churchill. He also said that any nation unable or unwilling to abide by those terms wouldn't have to worry about its freedom for long, for they were sure to lose it.]

"He’s just itching to surrender.

(Reuters) – The Obama administration, in a move aimed at reviving Afghan peace talks, has sweetened a proposed deal under which it would transfer Taliban detainees from Guantanamo Bay prison in exchange for a U.S. soldier held by Taliban allies in Pakistan.

The revised proposal, a concession from an earlier U.S. offer, would alter the sequence of the move of five senior Taliban figures held for years at the U.S. military prison to the Gulf state of Qatar, sources familiar with the issue said.

U.S. officials have hoped the prisoner exchange, proposed as a good-faith move in initial discussions between U.S. negotiators and Taliban officials, would open the door to peace talks between militants and the government of Afghan President Hamid Karzai."

Report: Obama Offers To Release 5 Taliban Commanders Held At Gitmo To Revive Peace Talks… | Weasel Zippers

Yes, I heard that Obama even wants to make peace with Osama bin Ladin.....oops.....too late. Nevermind.

I dunno, I kinda feel, like Mr Greenfield does below, these guys are nothing but stone age tribesmen held together by a common religion that demands they kill anyone that doesn't believe the same tenets they do.
But according to the Democratic Party's mantra, as elucidated by some guy named "Slick Willie", all cultures are the same and that we here in America are supposed to lay down with all of them just the same, like the proverbial lion laying down with the lamb, irregardless. But, I dunno there, 'Slick', that sounds to me a little bit like taking a cyanide capsule to relieve a headache with those guys. These guys killed 3,000 Americans with as much care and concern about it as their taking a dump, but the idea of America getting down on its knees to get peace talks started makes me wanna puke. On the other hand I wouldn't have anything against leaving six or seven Arab States in "Glow In The Dark" condition in order to get peace talks started.

Sultan Knish a blog by Daniel Greenfield

We used to have a thing where we didn't negotiate with terrorists. Then Obama was elected.

Forum List

Back