Window for peace in Ukraine missed, US offical admits to Politico

Ah, but I do, indeed, understand on a cognitive level... un-checked Russian aggression now means WWIII begins in Eastern Europe, later. No thank you.
1914 - Germany enters Belgium, UK starts WWI.
1939 - Germany enters Poland, UK starts WWII.
2022 - Russia enters Ukraine, US starts WWIII.

Do you see a pattern there?

Our Sec Def admitted. We wanted Russia to exhaust their resources by destroying Ukraine.

We played Zelensky into a long term war that was over 18 months ago.

Biden Dem cult fucks are sick war mongers.

Defending an ally is bad, letting an aggressor have his way is good. Is that the pattern you approve of? I sure don't.

Responding to the invasion of an ally is not "starting" a war... it is "jumping into" an already-existing war to ensure that the Bad Guys do not overrun YOU.
Responding to the invasion of an ally is not "starting" a war... it is "jumping into" an already-existing war to ensure that the Bad Guys do not overrun YOU.
Supporting Ukraine is not "starting" a war... it is becoming an arsenal for the Good Guys in an already-existing war to ensure that the Bad Guys do not overrun YOU.

If the phukking Russians want to tangle with both NATO and the United States then they are going to be pushed back to their own borders within days or weeks.

It will not go nuclear unless their actual and traditional borders are crossed, despite what that blowhard Putin says. To prevail requires courage to act. Find some.

Yes. The misguided timidity of a Neville Chamberlain, choosing not to hit back at the alligator in the hopes that you will be eaten last. That tactic doesn't work.

Last edited:
So far I've not heard many urgent cries for "peace talks" from our political leaders, the American public, the Russians or from the Ukraine. 300,000 people dead, God knows how many wounded. Let's remember we are "backing" the most corrupt nation on Earth, with a President that has enriched his family, for millions of dollars from that( exact same country) for years. 100 billion! AND very little, to no, accountability. Military strategies and objectives are nothing but a joke, it's all about the Benjamins. 300,000 dead people and 100 billion dollars.....hmmm.. better not talk about peace, hell that might end this war! Edited (Sarcasm)

Last edited:
"An evil man will burn his own nation to the ground to rule over the ashes". SUN TZO..... That is Zelensky. Remember, this clown, that used to dance in front of people in high heels for a living, is now "earning" $5,000,000 per month!. War pigs pay big bucks. For Zelensky it's 60 million dollars a year. Now as "armchair generals" discuss military strategies and complex political issues....I say it's all about the Benjamins

I expect some pushback for those numbers. The internet is full of speculations and fact checking. However I challenge anyone to offer their "fact checked" information of just how much Zelensky is putting in his personal bank account. After all, we gave him complete control of 100 billion dollars.

As I recall....Our former president (that kept the peace) stated that he could stop the fighting in 24 hours. Now, did our president (Biden) hold a meeting to pick his brain and try to come up with a peace agreement? Of course not "Orange Man Bad". Meanwhile the stench of burning flesh, and hideous cries from the wounded fill the senses of the children trapped in a war zone....Trump stated "I just want people to stop dying" maybe "Orange Man Good?"

Supporting Ukraine is not "starting" a war... it is becoming an arsenal for the Good Guys in an already-existing war to ensure that the Bad Guys do not overrun YOU.

If the phukking Russians want to tangle with both NATO and the United States then they are going to be pushed back to their own borders within days or weeks.

It will not go nuclear unless their actual and traditional borders are crossed, despite what that blowhard Putin says. To prevail requires courage to act. Find some.

Yes. The misguided timidity of a Neville Chamberlain, choosing not to hit back at the alligator in the hopes that you will be eaten last. That tactic doesn't work.
World Wars 1 & 2 began with the UK declaring war on Germany. In both cases In both cases, the UK made hollow promises to neutral nations that it would defend them from Germany. The US has now made a hollow promise to Ukraine to defend it from Russia. How do you think this will turn out?

We would have peace tomorrow if our putative leadership wasn't using this "war" to launder bribes.
Ukraine gets the money to pay Biden's bribe payments by pocketing the cash and selling the munitions to the Mexican cartels. They are them used to kill Americans, in the United States.
Not to mention billions that have gone missing and “can’t be accounted for”. Check the pockets of Zelensky, Biden, etc.....

World Wars 1 & 2 began with the UK declaring war on Germany.
Not even close...

Read 'em and weep...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_during_World_War_I

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_during_World_War_II
In both cases In both cases, the UK made hollow promises to neutral nations that it would defend them from Germany.
In neither case were the promises hollow... the UK was merely ill-prepared to follow-through and had underestimated their adversaries and needed time to ramp up.
The US has now made a hollow promise to Ukraine to defend it from Russia. How do you think this will turn out?
Neither the US nor NATO have made promises to defend Ukraine against the barbarian Russians... but they are sympathetic and willing to supply weapons.

So long as Russia does not directly attack a NATO member we will not be engaged in a shooting war ourselves, however...

If you are asking me how a shooting war between Russia and NATO will end... so long as it doesn't go nuclear... the Russians will get their asses kicked...

If it goes nuclear then everybody loses... if they wish to commit national suicide then there is nothing we can do to stop that, other than to defend ourselves.

Aggressive dictators on Europe's doorstep must be stopped... and Putin WILL be stopped.. in Ukraine... because the alternative is war on the plains of Europe.

We show backbone now or we pay a much, much higher price later.

Americans have backbone.

Forum List

Back