And i thought that Global Warming was the greatest threat to mankind. This could put MMGW on the backburner for a long while. 1960s anyone?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
As if nuclear strikes on U.S. cities weren't potentially damaging enough, an attack on America's missile silos would kill millions due to acute radiation poisoning in a matter of days and spread radioactive fallout across the country, new modeling suggests.
A study published by Scientific American on Tuesday found that if the strategic launch bases were hit, most of the Midwest would be bathed in a more than lethal dose of radiation, with a worst-case scenario seeing most of the U.S. and Canada becoming uninhabitable.
Maybe there was something about that "Spy Balloon" flying over the US early this year, that had China locating our nuclear missile silos. And to think, that Joe Biden, ran on bringing "RSPECT"(how Obama spelled it) back to the United States, by other world leaders. Remember to duck and cover, so when you see the bright light, you can Kiss Uranus goodbye.

1699997899983.png

The only way we get nuked is if some crazies get hold of them. Even then, if Iran gets them they don't have a delivery system. They can't very well pack a nuke into a para-glider and chuck it toward us.

China won't do it, they're pretty happy right now. Russia won't do it, same-same. The Norks? Nah. That fat jerk over there is happy as a pig in shit.

Nuclear annihilation is way down on my list of things to worry about. Somewhere below, "Did my dog just fart?"

The only way we get nuked is if some crazies get hold of them. Even then, if Iran gets them they don't have a delivery system. They can't very well pack a nuke into a para-glider and chuck it toward us.

China won't do it, they're pretty happy right now. Russia won't do it, same-same. The Norks? Nah. That fat jerk over there is happy as a pig in shit.

Nuclear annihilation is way down on my list of things to worry about. Somewhere below, "Did my dog just fart?"
If there is nothing to worry about, then why would Newsweek post it?

MSN Maybe there was something about that "Spy Balloon" flying over the US early this year, that had China locating our nuclear missile silos. And to think, that Joe Biden, ran on bringing "RSPECT"(how Obama spelled it) back to the United States, by other world leaders. Remember to duck and cover, so when you see the bright light, you can Kiss Uranus goodbye.

View attachment 858599
Like On the Beach was just published.
Duh.

Forum List

Back