It's Over.

I don't hate Trump voters. Whatever gave you that idea? :itsok:
Maybe because you want democrats to steal the election from them

trump represents 70 million ordinary Americans who dont deserve to be cheated by the dems

And Biden represents over 75 million. And you DEMAND to steal the election from the majority.
How many of those 75 million are his friends - China Communists and how many - illegal migrants?
:itsok:
Yes, you don't know , and what is even more important - you don't want to know. You are ready to allow cheating if it is useful for your "party" (and its foreign investors). Technically it is pretty close to treason.

Poor little puppy, your world has come to an end. You just don't know what you can do with your life after this. It's okay to cry. :itsok:
There are many ways to victory. It is not over yet, you know.

There is only one way to true victory and that is to count all the votes. And that is being done. And even if all the votes are counted, it's mathematically impossible for Rump to win. So he has to try and cheat. But since it's Rump doing the cheating, it's a good thing with you. The world is laughing at him and you.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Not "all the votes". We need to count "all legal votes". Do you see the difference?

trump represents 70 million ordinary Americans who dont deserve to be cheated by the dems

And Biden represents over 75 million. And you DEMAND to steal the election from the majority.
How many of those 75 million are his friends - China Communists and how many - illegal migrants?
Yes, you don't know , and what is even more important - you don't want to know. You are ready to allow cheating if it is useful for your "party" (and its foreign investors). Technically it is pretty close to treason.

Poor little puppy, your world has come to an end. You just don't know what you can do with your life after this. It's okay to cry. :itsok:

There is only one way to true victory and that is to count all the votes. And that is being done. And even if all the votes are counted, it's mathematically impossible for Rump to win. So he has to try and cheat. But since it's Rump doing the cheating, it's a good thing with you. The world is laughing at him and you.
Not "all the votes". We need to count "all legal votes". Do you see the difference?

Of course I see the difference. The Votes should already be legal. That should have already been covered by the various levels of the election procedures. What you are saying is, only those that are for Rump are Legal and all others aren't. Newsflash, cupcake: it's all over but for your crying.

I know we are supposed to be good winners but it's a bit hard when you refuse to be good losers.

Of course I see the difference. The Votes should already be legal. That should have already been covered by the various levels of the election procedures.
But there were many obviously illegal "voters" (for example, already dead). We need investigation to determine how exactly many. We need investigation to determine what procedures were violated and by whom.

Of course I see the difference. The Votes should already be legal. That should have already been covered by the various levels of the election procedures.
But there were many obviously illegal "voters" (for example, already dead). We need investigation to determine how exactly many. We need investigation to determine what procedures were violated and by whom.
Where did that happen, Silver Cat? How do you know? In other words, share a link, please?

Where did that happen, Silver Cat? How do you know? In other words, share a link, please?
I thought you were demanding that trump concede?

if he does not keep fighting none of our suspicions will be confirmed or denied

Penn is finished.
There is enough difference that an automatic recount won't happen. If a recount is done it's going to have to be paid by the Republican Party and it's going to cost millions.

Biden Elected as Pennsylvania Puts Him Across 270 Electoral Votes
electoral_110620.png
Just remember. There WILL be revenge. Overturning the fake election will be impossible. But taking back the HOUSE in 2022 can EASILY happen.

That was a claim from a newly minted ultrarightwing conspiracy site. You need more than that. But you Party of the Rumpers jump on it like it was chiseled in stone. I agree with at least a couple of Republican Senators. The Proof needs to be presented right now and let the courts decide. Let's end this nonsense one way or another.

I followed the original cite. It was from a newly minted ultrarightwing conspiracy site which offered no corroberating evidence.

That was a claim from a newly minted ultrarightwing conspiracy site. You need more than that. But you Party of the Rumpers jump on it like it was chiseled in stone. I agree with at least a couple of Republican Senators. The Proof needs to be presented right now and let the courts decide. Let's end this nonsense one way or another.
I've asked at least three posters for information on new claims I hadn't heard about before, and all I get is crickets. They disappear, not to be seen again. I'm curious, I like to see what they're cooking up now, but they don't seem willing to share.

I've asked at least three posters for information on new claims I hadn't heard about before, and all I get is crickets. They disappear, not to be seen again. I'm curious, I like to see what they're cooking up now, but they don't seem willing to share.

Rump and his Putin Handlers are just keeping things stirred up. There IS no fact to it. And one by one, the Republican Senators are getting tired of it and want it ended in the next 10 days or less. Even if Rump keeps doing his worst, On Dec 15th, the EC meets and casts their votes and almost all of them are tied directly to the popular votes of the states.

Rumps lawsuits have already failed in Wis, Penn and Ga. And a couple of others as well. He's running out of things to sue about. If he doesn't resolve it very soon, the Republican Party is going to cut him off at the knees for funding so he can no longer keep suing everyone in creation. Rump has no liquid assets himself and all his property is tied up in loans so he can't pay for it himself. And this is one time he won't be able to sucker the Tax Payers into paying for his nonsense.

Of course I see the difference. The Votes should already be legal. That should have already been covered by the various levels of the election procedures. What you are saying is, only those that are for Rump are Legal and all others aren't. Newsflash, cupcake: it's all over but for your crying.

I know we are supposed to be good winners but it's a bit hard when you refuse to be good losers.
:springbed:

Do you mind? I was asking @Silver Cat for some information.
Right you are

I butted into your conversation with SiverCat just as you butted into a conversation between SilverCat and Daryl Hunt

Oddly no one else seems to be reporting this.

Penn reached the point of no return for Rump. He has no chance of winning. There aren't enough votes left to make up the deficit of over 35,000 votes to tie the election. It's over. Plus, there aren't enough votes left to even make take it to the 20,000 mark to force an automatic recount. The others are playing it real safe, that's all.

BUSINESS INSIDER

Vox live results: Biden wins Pennsylvania

The real reason that the mainline news is reluctant to call it is that Rump declared himself the winner early on when he had a lead. Later on today, they will be following suite. The count is now beyond Rump even getting a forced automatic recount even if he gets most of the remaining outstanding votes which is beyond comprehension.

Pennsylvania and Nevada are done deals. They need to call them.

Arizona still has an outside chance of Trump coming back and Georgia is headed for a recount.

The media does not decide elections, dimwit.

Republicans need to assess where they are and abandon supporting Trump fed fantasies

Trumps legacy is already set. We know about his love of conspiracies.

Obama was not a legitimate President because of ridiculous rumors he was born in Kenya.

Now, Biden is not a legitimate President because FOUR independent states (2 Republican) conspired to fix the election

Republicans.....Time to start looking like a credible party. Not a party whose policy is dictated by QAnon
Your opinion is worthless. All you do is babble baseless BS,

To present the real, totally legal Proof, we need the real, federal investigations both about election crimes and foreign influence.

Penn is finished.
There is enough difference that an automatic recount won't happen. If a recount is done it's going to have to be paid by the Republican Party and it's going to cost millions.

Biden Elected as Pennsylvania Puts Him Across 270 Electoral Votes
electoral_110620.png
The media does not decide elections, dimwit.
I do and so does the majority. The Majority of the States controlling the majority of the EC votes have spoken. NO MORE TRUMP is the battle cry from around the world.

Forum List

Back