It's On!!!: Trump Accepts To Debate Bernie Sanders In California Before Primary----Hillary Declines

In all seriousness, The Donald would destroy Crazy Bernie in a debate situation, after he stopped laughing at Crazy Bernie drooling out some nonsense about making college free, etc. Crazy Bernie is a loser who never had a fucking job in real life until he managed to get into Vermont politics. In contrast, The Donald wins so much winning it is a way of life.

Ironic approach, since Rump has never held a job in his LIFE. But you go ahead and plant your flag on that. Good plan.

:dig:
You don't think being an executive of a company is a job? You're delusional Jew boy.

Nope. It's sitting on one's ass accepting what Daddy handed you. That ain't work.

My challenge is still open for anyone to show any time Rump ever accepted any kind of position of responsibility at all. A job would be one way, and the most common. You apply (which means ask) for a position you may or may not get, a position where you have to meet somebody else's expectations (which means if you don't, you can be fired). I can find absolutely no evidence of that anywhere in Rump's 70 years, and to date no one has presented any.

Military service would be another such position but we know he didn't do that -- bone spurs playing squawash, you know :gay: -- perhaps that's why his father sent him to military school, to try to drum, no pun intended, some sense of taking responsibility into his entitled, spongy ass. Clearly it didn't work.

So he's en entitled egomaniacal piece of shit who's been handed everything all his life, for nothing. He takes no responsibility for anything -- company goes bankrupt? "I wasn't in charge". Called out on misogyny "Megan's on the rag". Completely arrested development.

What a great idea -- send a clown who's never held a job into the most demanding job in the world.

So your contention is that he wouldn't have been fired from his reality show if he hadn't been performing adequately? Just as one example.

Every time I think I've read the dumbest fucking post ever on this board Pogo posts again.

This debate MUST HAPPEN!!!

Would be possibly the highest rated political debate in history.

And would make Crooked Hillary looked like a scared little bitch that she is.

In all seriousness, The Donald would destroy Crazy Bernie in a debate situation, after he stopped laughing at Crazy Bernie drooling out some nonsense about making college free, etc. Crazy Bernie is a loser who never had a fucking job in real life until he managed to get into Vermont politics. In contrast, The Donald wins so much winning it is a way of life.

Ironic approach, since Rump has never held a job in his LIFE. But you go ahead and plant your flag on that. Good plan.

You don't think being an executive of a company is a job? You're delusional Jew boy.

Nope. It's sitting on one's ass accepting what Daddy handed you. That ain't work.

My challenge is still open for anyone to show any time Rump ever accepted any kind of position of responsibility at all. A job would be one way, and the most common. You apply (which means ask) for a position you may or may not get, a position where you have to meet somebody else's expectations (which means if you don't, you can be fired). I can find absolutely no evidence of that anywhere in Rump's 70 years, and to date no one has presented any.

Military service would be another such position but we know he didn't do that -- bone spurs playing squawash, you know :gay: -- perhaps that's why his father sent him to military school, to try to drum, no pun intended, some sense of taking responsibility into his entitled, spongy ass. Clearly it didn't work.

So he's en entitled egomaniacal piece of shit who's been handed everything all his life, for nothing. He takes no responsibility for anything -- company goes bankrupt? "I wasn't in charge". Called out on misogyny "Megan's on the rag". Completely arrested development.

What a great idea -- send a clown who's never held a job into the most demanding job in the world.

So your contention is that he wouldn't have been fired from his reality show if he hadn't been performing adequately? Just as one example.

Every time I think I've read the dumbest fucking post ever on this board Pogo posts again.

No DUMBASS. That was a TV show, not a JOB.

Holy shit there must be a sale on Fucking Stoopid pills. And you showed up with a truck.

Trump Chickens Out And Refuses To Debate Sanders Unless Bernie Pays $10 Million
While speaking to reporters in North Dakota, Donald Trump announced that Bernie Sanders is going to have to pay to debate him, and he would have to get $10 million from Sanders to participate in the charity debate.…

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I think he said "someone" would have to donate the 10M.

Fox wants to host it. They can pay it. They'd net far more in ratings.

And....it would be a major PR boost with women for Trump, Bernie and Fox.

A win-win-win. He's not the deal maker for no reason.

Holy shit there must be a sale on Fucking Stoopid pills.

Um....being on a TV show...being paid to do it....is a job.

Vince Foster was my brother. Donald Trump should be ashamed.
Vince Foster was my brother. Donald Trump should be ashamed.
Merlin_130966-1127.jpg

Holy shit there must be a sale on Fucking Stoopid pills. And you showed up with a truck.

You moron, that WAS a job that he was HIRED to do.

Hey, you just topped your own stupidity again.

He was play acting, and nobody voted for Reagan because of the Bonzo movies. LOL

But of course he was only play acting when he said he would debate Bernie.

While speaking to reporters in North Dakota, Donald Trump announced that Bernie Sanders is going to have to pay to debate him, and he would have to get $10 million from Sanders to participate in the charity debate.…

He wont be a chicken shit only after Sanders does this:

JumpHoops.jpg

And THEN he promises he'll debate him. Foreal this time.

trump_car_salesman.jpg

No stupid -- that's not a "job".

The guy running the camera is doing a "job".
The editor making the final product look as mindless as possible is doing a "job".

Rump is what the industry calls "talent", and that's not meant qualitatively. He's the figurehead.

What were they going to do, fire Rump and replace him with Gallagher? The fact that cretins like you are stupid enough to watch Rump fire people on TV was the whole fucking POINT.

You moron.

The editor making the final product look as mindless as possible is doing a "job".

Rump is what the industry calls "talent", and that's not meant qualitatively. He's the figurehead.

What were they going to do, fire Rump and replace him with Gallagher? The fact that cretins like you are stupid enough to watch Rump fire people on TV was the whole fucking POINT.

You moron.

Actually , I NEVER watched the show.

BUT being the TALENT is still a fucking job you moron.

And if as the talent you aren't bringing in viewers, guess what? That's right, they fire you.

You're an idiot trying to make some sort of point, failing, then doubling down on stupidity.

If you had ANY sense you'd be embarrassed about what you've written here today.

In fact, if you had any honor you'd take your own life to minimize the disgrace and shame you have brought to Pogos everywhere.

He wont be a chicken shit only after Sanders does this:

JumpHoops.jpg

And THEN he promises he'll debate him. Foreal this time.

trump_car_salesman.jpg

Bernie NEEDS this debate. Trump doesnt. But he's gonna do it anyway. So...why not get something out of it?? This is what he does. Make deals. This is the attitude we want for America. For example....we dont NEED to protect South Korea or Europe. But we do it anyway. Time to get something in return.

This attitude has been missing in D.C for decades.

You moron.

So....based on your logic....musicians, pro athletes and actors don't have jobs???

Forum List

Back