It's On!!!: Trump Accepts To Debate Bernie Sanders In California Before Primary----Hillary Declines

I wish you the best of luck with your Hillary campaign.
I'm no Hillary supporter. Nor am I a Bernie Sanders supporter. Nor am I a Donald Trump supporter. I'm only laying out my thoughts. I'm not sure how you would have gathered "I'm a Hillary supporter" from what I typed up, but rest assured, you misread.
Lots of that around here.

In all seriousness, The Donald would destroy Crazy Bernie in a debate situation, after he stopped laughing at Crazy Bernie drooling out some nonsense about making college free, etc. Crazy Bernie is a loser who never had a fucking job in real life until he managed to get into Vermont politics. In contrast, The Donald wins so much winning it is a way of life.

ummmmmmmmmmm....... she's already debated Bernie about 170 times, McStupid.

So? What's wrong with 171?

Not a damn thing. There's no argument there.

But what McRacist actually claimed was a causation --- to wit:

"It will show voters what an absolute chicken Hillary Clinton is..she didnt want to debate Sanders."

The fact that it's already happened over and over and over and over kinda shoots that down, does it not?

In all seriousness, The Donald would destroy Crazy Bernie in a debate situation, after he stopped laughing at Crazy Bernie drooling out some nonsense about making college free, etc. Crazy Bernie is a loser who never had a fucking job in real life until he managed to get into Vermont politics. In contrast, The Donald wins so much winning it is a way of life.

Ironic approach, since Rump has never held a job in his LIFE. But you go ahead and plant your flag on that. Good plan.

:dig:

Ironic approach, since Rump has never held a job in his LIFE. But you go ahead and plant your flag on that. Good plan.

You don't think being an executive of a company is a job? You're delusional Jew boy.

You don't think being an executive of a company is a job? You're delusional Jew boy.

Nope. It's sitting on one's ass accepting what Daddy handed you. That ain't work.

My challenge is still open for anyone to show any time Rump ever accepted any kind of position of responsibility at all. A job would be one way, and the most common. You apply (which means ask) for a position you may or may not get, a position where you have to meet somebody else's expectations (which means if you don't, you can be fired). I can find absolutely no evidence of that anywhere in Rump's 70 years, and to date no one has presented any.

Military service would be another such position but we know he didn't do that -- bone spurs playing squawash, you know :gay: -- perhaps that's why his father sent him to military school, to try to drum, no pun intended, some sense of taking responsibility into his entitled, spongy ass. Clearly it didn't work.

So he's en entitled egomaniacal piece of shit who's been handed everything all his life, for nothing. He takes no responsibility for anything -- company goes bankrupt? "I wasn't in charge". Called out on misogyny "Megan's on the rag". Completely arrested development.

What a great idea -- send a clown who's never held a job into the most demanding job in the world.

It would be really funny if Drumpf backed down, saying it was just a joke or something something. All those posters here cheering him on.....:lol:
Donald Trump rep: offer to debate Bernie Sanders was just a joke
Source: Guardian

Donald Trump was only joking when he said he would debate Bernie Sanders, his campaign said on Thursday after a morning of media frenzy.

<...>

Sanders’ campaign confirmed he was serious about the opportunity if Trump was, but an aide to Trump clarified on Thursday that the former reality TV star was joking and had no intention to actually debate Sanders.

A debate between candidates from both parties before the conclusion of the nominating process would have been highly unusual and a potential headache for Clinton, who turned down an invitation from Fox News to debate Sanders earlier this week – citing the need to shift gears toward the looming battle with Trump in November.

Read more: Donald Trump offer to debate Bernie Sanders was just a joke, aide says

Hey, dumdum.. he's the CEO of The Trump Organization.

160526-donald-trump-workers-party_zpsly7jnbbc.jpg

Trump was only "joshing you" about debating Bernie ...suckers ..he is joshing you like he did with the Great Wall of Donald, Like the Great Donald Mass Deportation ; like the Great Donald Tax hike on the rich ...get real ..Trump is 100 % horse shit

160526-donald-trump-workers-party_zpsly7jnbbc.jpg

He employs 22,000+ people. There will be complaints, and lawsuits. Shit, at my former job a girl got pissed, punched a metal door frame and broke her hand and sued us!

Sander's just confirmed it on Twitter and Trump just accepted Sanders offer on Jimmy Kimmel.

Twitter
Game on. I look forward to debating Donald Trump in California before the June 7 primary.— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) May 26, 2016

It will show voters what an absolute chicken Hillary Clinton is..she didnt want to debate Sanders.

Hillary opts out.
Clinton declines to debate Sanders in California - CNNPolitics.com

Neither should do it without the hildabitch, there's no up side.

OF COURSE There is an upside. Trump IS the Republican nominee. Sanders just put himself on par with Trump. Hillary looks like the little kid that got left out of the game of tag.

LOL BRILLIANT move by both, stupid choice by Hillary.

Sorry, No Trump-Sanders Debate
May 26, 2016By Taegan Goddard

Sources have confirmed to Time that there will be no debate between Sen. Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump, even though they both independently approved of the idea last night.

However, The Hill reports Trump said again he would debate Sanders on the condition that they could raise at least $10 million for charity.

Trump Chickens Out And Refuses To Debate Sanders Unless Bernie Pays $10 Million
While speaking to reporters in North Dakota, Donald Trump announced that Bernie Sanders is going to have to pay to debate him, and he would have to get $10 million from Sanders to participate in the charity debate.…

Forum List

Back