Trump Lawyers Say They Have Proof CIA Held Conference Calls With AOC, Bernie, And 200 Others On How To Commit Sabotage...People Are Going To Jail

Yeah....and I heard Hillary loves the taste of fried fetuses as well.
Exhibit A
I guess sarcasm is difficult for you to recognize.
It would be sarcasm but that’s the kind of stuff that QAnon believers actually believe.
Yeah.....and the Tea Party was a terrorist organization according to the left. Not BLM or ANTIFA.

Personally I don't give a flying fuck who you use as a strawman in your quest to mislead the public.

All I know is that a lot of people on the Left or Right should look extremely careful crossing a street. Especially one way ones.
Checking your car brakes carefully while you are getting in the car. Maybe put a piece of tape on the hood and make sure it wasn't broken sealed.. Danny Greene forgot to do that.

I see a lot of Seths walking around waiting to be Clintoned.
Ohhh wait. Danny Greene got blowed up by a car next to him in a lot. Tape won't work for that one.

All I know is that a lot of people on the Left or Right should look extremely careful crossing a street. Especially one way ones.
Checking your car brakes carefully while you are getting in the car. Maybe put a piece of tape on the hood and make sure it wasn't broken sealed.. Danny Greene forgot to do that.

I see that you`re delusional. There were 7 armed robberies in the prior 6 weeks in the neighborhood where Seth was killed. Give it up already. It was stupid when the conspiracy theories began and it`s just as stupid now. It was one of your Russian friends that created the conspiracy theory.
The Origins Of The Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory : NPR

I have proof!

Which I’m not actually going to show anyone and that will not hold up in a court of law.

But is enough to convince conservatives that they were cheated
Just as the democrates have proof for all their conspiracy theories

I see that you`re delusional. There were 7 armed robberies in the prior 6 weeks in the neighborhood where Seth was killed. Give it up already. It was stupid when the conspiracy theories began and it`s just as stupid now. It was one of your Russian friends that created the conspiracy theory.
The Origins Of The Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory : NPR
Ah breaking news for the dingbat. Seth Rich is really dead so there is no conspiracy theory

I have proof!

Which I’m not actually going to show anyone and that will not hold up in a court of law.

Just as the democrates have proof for all their conspiracy theories
OK...let’s name some

Things like Climate Change and COVID being a deadly virus?

I heard this yesterday afternoon. Sidney Powell said on Newsmax that they have proof of the CIA working with Bernie Sanders, AOC, and at least 200 others on how to sabotage the Trump Administration.

I expect them to start cleaning house in the CIA and the FBI in the next few weeks. Regardless of the outcome of the election....this is treason.....sedition....whatever you want to call it.

She also said that Bernie Sanders knows Hillary used Dominion Software to cheat him out of his spot on the Democratic ticket and that he accepted a bribe to keep silent. All of this has been ignored by the FBI, NSA, Homeland Security, etc.

You don't really believe this shit do you?

Likely not.

It seems the kids on the right are determined to undermine and destroy the political process and our democratic institutions because they don’t like the outcome of the election – to that end they propagate ridiculous lies such as the one we see in the OP.

I heard this yesterday afternoon. Sidney Powell said on Newsmax that they have proof of the CIA working with Bernie Sanders, AOC, and at least 200 others on how to sabotage the Trump Administration.

I expect them to start cleaning house in the CIA and the FBI in the next few weeks. Regardless of the outcome of the election....this is treason.....sedition....whatever you want to call it.

She also said that Bernie Sanders knows Hillary used Dominion Software to cheat him out of his spot on the Democratic ticket and that he accepted a bribe to keep silent. All of this has been ignored by the FBI, NSA, Homeland Security, etc.

You don't really believe this shit do you?

Unfortunately he does.

Likely not.

It seems the kids on the right are determined to undermine and destroy the political process and our democratic institutions because they don’t like the outcome of the election – to that end they propagate ridiculous lies such as the one we see in the OP.
Gee, I thought you were going to post something really stupid and overblown.

Looks like I was right.

You will find out who is really undermining our nation when Lin Wood and Sidney Powell present all their voluminous evidence to the Supreme Court justices.

Biden and his cyber criminals are going down like a five year old's pants at a Michael Jackson sleep over.
A Dominion server has been seized in Germany, Dominion and Smarttech have suddenly shut down their
offices and gone underground. Sidney Powell has statistical and mathematical proof that is irrefutable that
clearly demonstrates the election was hacked by Biden cyber criminal lackeys.

But like Journey, Don't Stop Believin' that Joe Biden won some magical victory in direct contradiction to
all the evidence that says otherwise.
I will be counting down the days until the Supremes hear this case like a five year old waiting
for Christmas. And then you guys can just put your thumbs up your asses and wonder where all
your fleeting ill gained glory went.

Last edited:
So once again let us take stock of all the participants In the”voter fraud” according to Trumpers:

The CIA
The NSA
Dominion Software
Spain
Venezuela
Hugo Chavez
Illegal aliens
The Supervisor of elections in numerous states
The Secretary of State of Georgia
The Governor of Arizona
Vote Counters
Vote Canvassers
RINOs

and of course...

1605981989085.jpg

So once again let us take stock of all the participants In the”voter fraud” according to Trumpers:

The CIA
The NSA
Dominion Software
Spain
Venezuela
Hugo Chavez
Illegal aliens
The Supervisor of elections in numerous states
The Secretary of State of Georgia
The Governor of Arizona
Vote Counters
Vote Canvassers
RINOs

and of course...

View attachment 419453

You forgot.....the DEEP STATE

I have proof!

But .. but...but ...I was raped by Kavanaugh however don’t remember when, where or how.

Now this is fucking funny Sidney Powell if so much of a fucking hack Carlson won't even believer her until she presents concrete proof. Goddamn the left didn't cry and whine this much in the month post 2016 election. So now we know who are the real snowflakes.

Now this is fucking funny Sidney Powell if so much of a fucking hack Carlson won't even believer her until she presents concrete proof. Goddamn the left didn't cry and whine this much in the month post 2016 election. So now we know who are the real snowflakes.

You mean rioting is the same crying? Setting fires isn’t the same? Throwing temper tantrums, ripping up speech’s. Appointing a special prosecutor and all the other little things isn’t the same?

Forum List

Back