It's On!!!: Trump Accepts To Debate Bernie Sanders In California Before Primary----Hillary Declines

Trump Chickens Out And Refuses To Debate Sanders Unless Bernie Pays $10 Million
While speaking to reporters in North Dakota, Donald Trump announced that Bernie Sanders is going to have to pay to debate him, and he would have to get $10 million from Sanders to participate in the charity debate.…

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I think he said "someone" would have to donate the 10M.

Fox wants to host it. They can pay it. They'd net far more in ratings.

And....it would be a major PR boost with women for Trump, Bernie and Fox.

A win-win-win. He's not the deal maker for no reason.

He wont be a chicken shit only after Sanders does this:

JumpHoops.jpg

And THEN he promises he'll debate him. Foreal this time.

trump_car_salesman.jpg

Bernie NEEDS this debate. Trump doesnt. But he's gonna do it anyway. So...why not get something out of it?? This is what he does. Make deals. This is the attitude we want for America. For example....we dont NEED to protect South Korea or Europe. But we do it anyway. Time to get something in return.

This attitude has been missing in D.C for decades.

Yah a presidential candidate demanding to be paid to debate is certainly a step up in our society. Rock on!

Trump Chickens Out And Refuses To Debate Sanders Unless Bernie Pays $10 Million
While speaking to reporters in North Dakota, Donald Trump announced that Bernie Sanders is going to have to pay to debate him, and he would have to get $10 million from Sanders to participate in the charity debate.…

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I think he said "someone" would have to donate the 10M.

Fox wants to host it. They can pay it. They'd net far more in ratings.

And....it would be a major PR boost with women for Trump, Bernie and Fox.

A win-win-win. He's not the deal maker for no reason.

He wont be a chicken shit only after Sanders does this:

JumpHoops.jpg

And THEN he promises he'll debate him. Foreal this time.

trump_car_salesman.jpg

Bernie NEEDS this debate. Trump doesnt. But he's gonna do it anyway. So...why not get something out of it?? This is what he does. Make deals. This is the attitude we want for America. For example....we dont NEED to protect South Korea or Europe. But we do it anyway. Time to get something in return.

This attitude has been missing in D.C for decades.

Yah a presidential candidate demanding to be paid to debate is certainly a step up in our society. Rock on!

Trump isn't demanding a dime be paid to him. He wants 10M given to women's health charities by the network for him and Bernie to do it.

Why not make the dishonest media donate for this event....which will be a ratings jackpot??

Why do you hate women? Sexist bigot.

Nope. It's sitting on one's ass accepting what Daddy handed you. That ain't work.

My challenge is still open for anyone to show any time Rump ever accepted any kind of position of responsibility at all. A job would be one way, and the most common. You apply (which means ask) for a position you may or may not get, a position where you have to meet somebody else's expectations (which means if you don't, you can be fired). I can find absolutely no evidence of that anywhere in Rump's 70 years, and to date no one has presented any.

Military service would be another such position but we know he didn't do that -- bone spurs playing squawash, you know :gay: -- perhaps that's why his father sent him to military school, to try to drum, no pun intended, some sense of taking responsibility into his entitled, spongy ass. Clearly it didn't work.

So he's en entitled egomaniacal piece of shit who's been handed everything all his life, for nothing. He takes no responsibility for anything -- company goes bankrupt? "I wasn't in charge". Called out on misogyny "Megan's on the rag". Completely arrested development.

What a great idea -- send a clown who's never held a job into the most demanding job in the world.

So your contention is that he wouldn't have been fired from his reality show if he hadn't been performing adequately? Just as one example.

Every time I think I've read the dumbest fucking post ever on this board Pogo posts again.

No DUMBASS. That was a TV show, not a JOB.

Holy shit there must be a sale on Fucking Stoopid pills. And you showed up with a truck.

You moron, that WAS a job that he was HIRED to do.

Hey, you just topped your own stupidity again.

No stupid -- that's not a "job".

The guy running the camera is doing a "job".
The editor making the final product look as mindless as possible is doing a "job".

Rump is what the industry calls "talent", and that's not meant qualitatively. He's the figurehead.

What were they going to do, fire Rump and replace him with Gallagher? The fact that cretins like you are stupid enough to watch Rump fire people on TV was the whole fucking POINT.

You moron.

Actually , I NEVER watched the show.

BUT being the TALENT is still a fucking job you moron.

And if as the talent you aren't bringing in viewers, guess what? That's right, they fire you.

You're an idiot trying to make some sort of point, failing, then doubling down on stupidity.

If you had ANY sense you'd be embarrassed about what you've written here today.

In fact, if you had any honor you'd take your own life to minimize the disgrace and shame you have brought to Pogos everywhere.

If the show is a simple, defined show into which you can plug in any Talent, like "Wheel of Fortune", that's the case.

But that's not what this is.

Rump built this moronic wankfest of a TV show, if that's not already redundant, ENTIRELY around himself. Without a Rump --- there is no show. It depends ENTIRELY on his abrasive narcissistic asshole personality. You literally CAN'T have a show without it. It's a show about his Bigly Ego. Like everything he does. It's an avenue he created because his NPD demands constant attention and never gets enough.

So no, Rump wasn't about to fire himself. If the show had bombed, disproving the old adage "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public", Rump would have quietly backed away and later denied ever having been part of it. Like he did with the vitamin scam, like he did with David Duke.

But it didn't bomb. Rather, it proved that old adage still works.

This:

--- has gotta be by far the stupidest line I've read all day. Oh yeah, no doubt Rump was just sitting around getting his hair weave reading Variety and saw an ad that read:

WANTED: Overbearing narcissistic asshole to star in new TV show about overbearing narcissistic asshole. Must have experience.

and thought, "hey, I could do that" and then went to a cattle call where they did an interview, gave him a screen test and said "we have your number, we'll be in touch with your agent. NEXT"

Last edited:
So your contention is that he wouldn't have been fired from his reality show if he hadn't been performing adequately? Just as one example.

Every time I think I've read the dumbest fucking post ever on this board Pogo posts again.

Holy shit there must be a sale on Fucking Stoopid pills. And you showed up with a truck.

The editor making the final product look as mindless as possible is doing a "job".

Rump is what the industry calls "talent", and that's not meant qualitatively. He's the figurehead.

What were they going to do, fire Rump and replace him with Gallagher? The fact that cretins like you are stupid enough to watch Rump fire people on TV was the whole fucking POINT.

You moron.

And if as the talent you aren't bringing in viewers, guess what? That's right, they fire you.

You're an idiot trying to make some sort of point, failing, then doubling down on stupidity.

In fact, if you had any honor you'd take your own life to minimize the disgrace and shame you have brought to Pogos everywhere.

If the show is a simple show you can plug in any Talent, that's the case. But that's not what this is. Rump built this moronic wankfest of a TV show, if that's not already redundant, ENTIRELY around himself. Without a Rump --- there is no show. It depends ENTIRELY on his abrasive narcissistic asshole personality. You literally CAN'T have a show without it.

So no, Rump wasn't about to fire himself. If the show had bombed, disproving the old adage "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public", Rump would have quietly backed away and later denied ever having been part of it. Like he did with the vitamin scam, like he did with David Duke.

You are F &B's latest bone, I see.

You moron.

If the show is a simple, defined show into which you can plug in any Talent, like "Wheel of Fortune", that's the case.

But that's not what this is.

Rump built this moronic wankfest of a TV show, if that's not already redundant, ENTIRELY around himself. Without a Rump --- there is no show. It depends ENTIRELY on his abrasive narcissistic asshole personality. You literally CAN'T have a show without it. It's a show about his Bigly Ego. Like everything he does. It's an avenue he created because his NPD demands constant attention and never gets enough.

So...Pogo....by your logic....Martin Lawrence and Jerry Seinfeld didn't have jobs when "Martin" and "Seinfeld" were on? What about Roseanne.

You're such an idiot.

Sander's just confirmed it on Twitter and Trump just accepted Sanders offer on Jimmy Kimmel.

Twitter
Game on. I look forward to debating Donald Trump in California before the June 7 primary.— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) May 26, 2016

It will show voters what an absolute chicken Hillary Clinton is..she didnt want to debate Sanders.

Hillary opts out.
Clinton declines to debate Sanders in California - CNNPolitics.com

Neither should do it without the hildabitch, there's no up side.

OF COURSE There is an upside. Trump IS the Republican nominee. Sanders just put himself on par with Trump. Hillary looks like the little kid that got left out of the game of tag.

LOL BRILLIANT move by both, stupid choice by Hillary.

Right, the hildabitch sits on the sidelines and giggles as Trump and Sanders tries to tear each other down, there is no up side for either, they will both come out weaker.

Sander's just confirmed it on Twitter and Trump just accepted Sanders offer on Jimmy Kimmel.

Twitter
Game on. I look forward to debating Donald Trump in California before the June 7 primary.— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) May 26, 2016

It will show voters what an absolute chicken Hillary Clinton is..she didnt want to debate Sanders.

Hillary opts out.

OF COURSE There is an upside. Trump IS the Republican nominee. Sanders just put himself on par with Trump. Hillary looks like the little kid that got left out of the game of tag.

Right, the hildabitch sits on the sidelines and giggles as Trump and Sanders tries to tear each other down, there is no up side for either, they will both come out weaker.
Drumpf backed down....like a middle schooler going "only kidding" when they get scared.

Twitter

Hillary opts out.

Drumpf backed down....like a middle schooler going "only kidding" when they get scared.

No reason to jump into a situation where there's no up side. BTW wasn't it the hildabitch that told your dear leader that someone running for president should debate anyone anytime? Hypocritical bitch.

Twitter

Hillary opts out.

No reason to jump into a situation where there's no up side. BTW wasn't it the hildabitch that told your dear leader that someone running for president should debate anyone anytime? Hypocritical bitch.
Then, I guess he shouldn't have brought a debate up in the first place, eh? He is Bernie's bitch now. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Then, I guess he shouldn't have brought a debate up in the first place, eh? He is Bernie's bitch now. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sanders knows he did him a favor. Why didn't you answer my question?

He didn't bring up the debate, Jimmy Kimmel read Sanders invitation to invite Trump to debate him. Trump accepted and said he would do it for a charitable purpose. Now it's up to which network to pony up the money and gain a ratings bananza

Twitter

Hillary opts out.

Unless of course Megyn Kelly is involved- and then Devious Don will be running as fast as he can the other direction.

We all remember when Donnie chickened out of his debates.

Forum List

Back