"It's ok to be white" flyers spark outrage for promoting hate

country_discovery.png

Western civilization (created by whites ) far superior to anything else on this earth

From AD 1 to 1950 97% of all scientific breakthroughs and discoveries came from Europe and the Anglosphere.

Edit: and 98% of the most significant came from males.
So without white males this world would be extremely backwards.
---------------------------------------------- Probably similar with Exploration and Discovery DOTR .

I'm informed all us whities will be a minority in a few generations , so i guess whoever it is having conniptions over it all will be happy then

until that time , the appologists can kiss my pearly white a*s

thx

~S~
--------------------------------- WHITES , have always been the worlds minority and that makes their achievements pretty impressive Sparky .

country_discovery.png

Western civilization (created by whites ) far superior to anything else on this earth

From AD 1 to 1950 97% of all scientific breakthroughs and discoveries came from Europe and the Anglosphere.

Edit: and 98% of the most significant came from males.
So without white males this world would be extremely backwards.

Females, once banned from the institutions that produced these results, are quickly catching up now that the walls against female participation in these research institutions are now crumbling.

You need to educate yourselves more as to how many laws and policies were historically in place that banned persons who were female and/or people of color from participating. Even white women who sought to study for law degrees were blocked. White women who sought t.o.vote run for office were banned,

Don't you start on the racial thing. Sisters of every background were banned, from studying, researching, and discovering. I loved seeing a BBC report of seeing people interviewed, who said they were waiting for the surgeon. The surgeon came out. She is a woman of African descent.

How many Muslims have you known?

You must know that the Constitution prohibits the establishment of a religion. Sharia law has no more entitlement to power or consideration than do Christian law, Jewish law, or the law of any other religion.

Anyone of any religion who tries it is entitled only to a resounding "NO!" This is not negotiable.

Of course this person will scream "persecution."
---------------------------- the more muslims into the Western World and the more yes to 'sharia' law . --- --- Course , your people Deserve 'sharia; in the coming years . Especially your 'females' Lysis .

We "females" already have to put up with the white, male fuckheads, trash like trump, pigpence, graham, jefress, focus on the family, dobson, who laughably call themselves "Christians.". They are absolutely no better than what you think Muslims are. Ultra Orthodox Jews, Hindus, and others ain't no prizes, either.

Why do men want to pick on women, anyway? Women of all races and religions never did anything to you men historically, so what's the deal? Are you all sex-and-dominance freaks? Cut the BDSM shit out.

You've never had anyone other than a white man harass you? As to why men pick on women? There are as many answers to that as there are men who do it. "The bitch was askin' for it." comes to mind.

There seems to be a problem with men walking freely in the streets. Your comment makes it clear that this is not about race. What has "the bitch was asking for it" have anything to do with anything but some guy raised by parents in brotnels or barrooms?

You don't get sarcasm, do you? Like many of your ilk, you have a seriously underdeveloped sense of humor. I'd bet you find SNL pretty freakin' hilarious, though.

You contradicted yourself. First, I don't have a sense of humor. Then I find SNL hilarious.

I had a colleague at work before our company was bought out. He is a male person of African descent, who said that I should go on a stand-up tour and he would be my manager. I had a white male person young enough to be my son who sent me hilarious e-mails constantly, including "Funny or Die," (including Sean Bean and the piranhas). I had the sign on my office door handle that said "Sexual harassment will not be reported. It will be graded." I was the one who kept the slinkee.

Go watch Airplane, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood:Men In Tights before you get too worked up.

But we are digressing from the subject of bad and irresponsible public behavior.

---------------------------- the more muslims into the Western World and the more yes to 'sharia' law . --- --- Course , your people Deserve 'sharia; in the coming years . Especially your 'females' Lysis .

We "females" already have to put up with the white, male fuckheads, trash like trump, pigpence, graham, jefress, focus on the family, dobson, who laughably call themselves "Christians.". They are absolutely no better than what you think Muslims are. Ultra Orthodox Jews, Hindus, and others ain't no prizes, either.

Why do men want to pick on women, anyway? Women of all races and religions never did anything to you men historically, so what's the deal? Are you all sex-and-dominance freaks? Cut the BDSM shit out.

You've never had anyone other than a white man harass you? As to why men pick on women? There are as many answers to that as there are men who do it. "The bitch was askin' for it." comes to mind.

There seems to be a problem with men walking freely in the streets. Your comment makes it clear that this is not about race. What has "the bitch was asking for it" have anything to do with anything but some guy raised by parents in brotnels or barrooms?

You don't get sarcasm, do you? Like many of your ilk, you have a seriously underdeveloped sense of humor. I'd bet you find SNL pretty freakin' hilarious, though.

You contradicted yourself. First, I don't have a sense of humor. Then I find SNL hilarious.

I had a colleague at work before our company was bought out. He is a male person of African descent, who said that I should go on a stand-up tour and he would be my manager. I had a white male person young enough to be my son who sent me hilarious e-mails constantly, including "Funny or Die," (including Sean Bean and the piranhas). I had the sign on my office door handle that said "Sexual harassment will not be reported. It will be graded." I was the one who kept the slinkee.

Go watch Airplane, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood:Men In Tights before you get too worked up.

But we are digressing from the subject of bad and irresponsible public behavior.

No contradiction at all because SNL is anything but funny an more. SNL is a living avatar that constantly demonstrates bad and irresponsible public behavior. But you do go to some lengths to convince me that you are funny.

'snl' mighta been funny in the 70s , think it was . My theory is that some watch it today because they want to be seen as 'cool' from their peers , other milenials , hip hoppers , doper and plain old freaks . ---------------- imo !!

------------------------------------------- this link might smarten YOU up a bit if its the corrct link --- Tense times in downtown Lewiston in wake of killing --- Are YOU from 'lewiston' and 'lewiston' must be a somali zhithole eh Lysis ??

I saw that article already. I'm just having trouble posting links. There is a lot of disgusting behavior and language going on. The cops have to stay on top of the situation.
Lots of disgusting behavior and language from both sides. Yet you will excuse one and condemn the other. Why is that?

So what is the Somali community doing in this town that is offensive? This "equivalency" thing has to be supported by credible evidence.

Where's the "credible evidence" to support your theory that the flyers were posted by white supremacists to harass somali immigrants?

It is widely known that this slogan comes from the asshole trolls on 4chan and trash like Lauren Southern, who spread it to Australia.

But my question is where is the evidence that the Somali immigrants, as a community, have done something terribly offensive? Maybe police reports. Assaults. Robberies. Anything out of the ordinary crime blotter.

This is not really about being white. It's about distinguishing between normal, decent people and assholes who abuse their status as being white to justify their being assholes and shame their fellow whites in the process.
How does it make one an asshole to post flyers which express a true and benign statement about people ?

So what is the Somali community doing in this town that is offensive? This "equivalency" thing has to be supported by credible evidence.

Where's the "credible evidence" to support your theory that the flyers were posted by white supremacists to harass somali immigrants?

It is widely known that this slogan comes from the asshole trolls on 4chan and trash like Lauren Southern, who spread it to Australia.

But my question is where is the evidence that the Somali immigrants, as a community, have done something terribly offensive? Maybe police reports. Assaults. Robberies. Anything out of the ordinary crime blotter.

This is not really about being white. It's about distinguishing between normal, decent people and assholes who abuse their status as being white to justify their being assholes and shame their fellow whites in the process.
--------------------------------------------- the 'somalis' are fecking things up by their mere presence in the USA and Western World . And they are 'muslim' married to an alien 'sharia' law way of governing and thinking Lysis .

How many Muslims have you known?

You must know that the Constitution prohibits the establishment of a religion. Sharia law has no more entitlement to power or consideration than do Christian law, Jewish law, or the law of any other religion.

Anyone of any religion who tries it is entitled only to a resounding "NO!" This is not negotiable.

Of course this person will scream "persecution."

This has become dumb, but I have to respond to your sexist comment about women and "sharia law." Women in the U.S. already are under siege by the piss-bucket bottom-feeding "Christian" scum trying to take away our freedom; white trash like graham, jeffress, pigpence, abbot. Don't talk about "sharia" because we've already got it.

Shit, some states even have passed laws requiring doctors to read from a state-government imposed script to us and requiring us to visit religious-indoctrination centers that deliberately pass out false "information" if we have elected to have an abortion. The orange whore has proposed cutting off federal funding to anyone who even mentions the word "abortion," and has placed a low-class bitch to be in charge of family planning at HHS who is telling everyone that birth-control doesn't work, which is not what the medical professionals says, and the scum "Christian" preachers are running around trying to "teach" women and girls to "submit" to men, so I take it that they are into BDSM in a big way.

What ever happened to the rights of freedom of speech, religion, privacy, and personal sovereignty and dignity?

This may be a "rant," but you can't deny that these attacks are happening right here in the U.S., and it's not the Muslims who are doing it.

you oughta quit being a bonehead and smarten up . Also make sure you know how to identify the 'UBER' pickup car thats picking you up as you leave a bar all alone on a party night you big , strong , independent adult femi nazi type woman Lysis .

Last edited:
White Guilt drives a lot of the Left's policies, and idiocy. The Democrats and Media are in total Hate Whitey Mode. So is Education, and Universities. Our kids are growing up to be self loathing for being White.

probably gonna be hard as you are probably going to have enemies in public schools and all through the media that teach what is bad for your kids . Private school , home schooling maybe . Best wishes of success Pilot .

It's okay to be white, but whoever put up the fliers was obviously just trying to be an asshole.
Are you an asshole for admitting it's ok to be white?

Are "Black Lives Matter" signs made by assholes too?

Would "White Lives Matter" signs be proof of assholeness?

What about "All Lives Matter" signs?

The problem is that you're calling someone an asshole because of the racism of the people that read his sign. Assholes come in all colors.

Why are white supremacists so fucking insecure??

If these idiots believe they are the supreme race, why the fuck do they have to keep on giving themselves pep talks all the time..

"Soon it will be illegal to be white..." --- which is code for "Damn, we cant be overtly racist and have our racist delusions codified by law anymore..."
Where exactly are these white supremacists ?

There are no racist delusions codified by law and no one complains.

There are very few overt racists but they have every right to express their ideas while everyone else has the right to ignore, ridicule or ostracize them.

Exactly who are you talking about ?

Asshats like him consider all whites racist. That's fine with me....identity politics fuckedupedness gets whites out to vote in droves! That progressives embrace it is political suicide.....go! Go Beto!!:2up:
Oh look.....two white racist sissies are bonding.....

"Hop on Trevor!! Weeeeeeee!!!!!"
2017-09-25 10.51.24.jpg

Why are white supremacists so fucking insecure??

If these idiots believe they are the supreme race, why the fuck do they have to keep on giving themselves pep talks all the time..

"Soon it will be illegal to be white..." --- which is code for "Damn, we cant be overtly racist and have our racist delusions codified by law anymore..."
So its White Supremacy to say its okay to be White? Ah you are the exact kind of person these posters hope to trigger into showing your anti white racism. I have that its okay to be White on my FB profile picture...love triggering snowflakes with it.
Only white supremacists feel they need to say its ok to be white

Because most other well adjusted white folks already KNEW it was OK to be white -- because most other well adjusted white folks don't get their panties in a bunch and think they are losing their freedom just because minorities have equal rights as they do

Forum List

Back