Maduro Releases Video To Scare Off US Marines Should They Invade

Our Jar Heads are already dying. From laughter.

A must see video.

Venezuelan Army Attempts to Scare US Marines with Video

That is too funny. LMAO. That’s just going to piss them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A must see video.

Why would we go there again? Oh that's right, they have oil, diamonds, and gold. Got it.

A must see video.

That is too funny. LMAO. That’s just going to piss them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A must see video.

Why would we go there again? Oh that's right, they have oil, diamonds, and gold. Got it.
Again?

Still waiting for someone to tell me why the fuck should we invade Venezuela?

I don't want to hear a trumper ever again talk about how they are against "Neo-Cons" -- Venezuela poses ZERO threat to the US....you conservatives never learn a lesson...

I don't want to hear a trumper ever again talk about how they are against "Neo-Cons" -- Venezuela poses ZERO threat to the US....you conservatives never learn a lesson...

Invading won't happen, but the OAS (of which we are a member of) will probably have to go in there to restore order once Maduro's government collapses.

Would you rather the Chinese or Russians swoop in and restore a government more to their liking?

The Roosevelt Corollary definitely gives America the right to intercede in Venezuela, but just because International Law gives us the right doesn't mean we must exercise that right.

The problem in Venezuela is the Humanitarian crisis caused by their ultraliberal regime. Hundreds of thousands of Venezuelan refugees may well end up here and we are in no position to handle still another wave of Illegals. And neither do our friends in the hemisphere.

Getting the matter rectified in fairly quick order is essential.

Now, it would be better to have the new lawful government of Venezuela to remove and have Madura and his henchmen hung themselves. But they can't resolve the matter , helping our neighbors isn't a sin.

Forum List

Back