"It's ok to be white" flyers spark outrage for promoting hate

Nothing.

Except my flyer would say, "I thank God I was born white!"

Their reaction is creating exactly what they don't want.

They won't be happy unless we go thru life with our head down and apologize for building the world they live in

It's okay to be white, but whoever put up the fliers was obviously just trying to be an asshole.

It's Lewiston. It was taken over by Somalians a couple of decades ago. I'm surprised that being white isn't illegal. Although the Somali kids do need someone to prey on just for fun. No white person in Lewiston would EVER actually come out and say it's okay to be white.

Making leftist anti whites show their hand....according to them its NOT okay to be white.

I'm tempted to do this social experiment in my own town but I'd probably end up gunned down by some "vibrant urban youths"

It's okay to be white, but whoever put up the fliers was obviously just trying to be an asshole.

What if the signs said it's ok to be gay? Or trans? Do you think it would have "sparked outage" from campus officials?

You damn well know that if they had been OK to be Gay or Trans signs, there would have been outrage and charges/investigation/accusations of racism-- -- -- -- had the slightest word been said by anyone against them.

What if the signs said it's ok to be gay? Or trans? Do you think it would have "sparked outage" from campus officials?

You damn well know that if they had been OK to be Gay or Trans signs, there would have been outrage and charges/investigation/accusations of racism-- -- -- -- had the slightest word been said by anyone against them.

its ok to be gay flyers would be heralded as a beautiful message of tolerance and love or some cliched bullshit like that.

Why?

Because they knew exactly what reaction they would get.

By that logic, MLK was being an asshole for fighting for equal rights.

Really? This guy who anonymously hung up fliers to annoy people is like MLK now?

MLK surely knew his message was going to garner a negative response.

From what I gathered the concern is the signs (which to me appear amateurish) do not contain small print noting person or organization responsible for their posting. This anonymity make for the suspiciousness they arose.

Forum List

Back