It's official, the US is now run by the rich, for the rich

I'm not saying do away with incentives for doing well. I'm saying make the system FAIR so that people can earn money.

Right now there are incentives for the rich to do well, but not for everyone else.
I disagree...I have incentive to get up tomorrow and go to work because I will benefit greatly by doing so and I have work because my customers have incentives too...Obama and the dems want to remove incentives and that is why we struggle under their leadership...well as long as you don't work for the government anyway.... Public service employees do fine under dem leadership in fact they prosper greatly but they don't understand that the rest of us get screwed....

But you have PROOF the right is removing these incentives. This is what this thread is about. The US is moving AWAY from normal people having the incentives.

The US has the WORST wealth gap in the first world.

And its going to a lot worse.

Everything trump is doing and has done is geared toward keeping the poor poor and putting more money in his own pocket. Everything.

RWNJs know that and they like it. Go figure.

Yes, people will ignore it because they so want Trump to be right. If they could only look at history, and see that this has happened before, time and again.

beagle9, please explain how this would work: "how God would have us conduct ourselves in life, and it would all work out for the best."

You believe huh?

Well I'll tell you why you're wrong.

The US has a system of boom and bust. It means there are good times, but there'll always be recessions. And they might just carry on being really bad.

The last recession.

7 million people lost their homes. Mostly poor people just about making it to a position where they can live a semi-comfortable life.
Warren Buffett made BILLIONS of dollars out of it.

That's what happens in recessions.

The US is pushing again for another recession. Reducing the restriction designed to prevent another bad recession, not giving a damn, going after the money and not caring about the consequences down the road.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:somebody shoot me.....:102::102::102::102:

Make Saudi Arabia Great Again - while running his campaign for office. Pay to Play Here folks.

Two Scoops is using the government office to skim off the top.

Supreme Court Decision Delivers Blow To Workers' Rights

"workers may not band together to challenge violations of federal labor laws."

Yes, divide and conquer. You do not have the ability to challenge the rich as a group, only as individuals. You'll never be able to afford to challenge the rich as individuals.

The Supreme Court has once again told the bottom 90% to FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO THEIR PLACE AS SLAVES.

You’re a bit dramatic. Most of us have known for years that it’s the elite who govern for the elite. I am waiting for you to realize that this affliction is blind to party affiliation.

You believe huh?

Well I'll tell you why you're wrong.

The US has a system of boom and bust. It means there are good times, but there'll always be recessions. And they might just carry on being really bad.

The last recession.

7 million people lost their homes. Mostly poor people just about making it to a position where they can live a semi-comfortable life.
Warren Buffett made BILLIONS of dollars out of it.

That's what happens in recessions.

The US is pushing again for another recession. Reducing the restriction designed to prevent another bad recession, not giving a damn, going after the money and not caring about the consequences down the road.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:somebody shoot me.....:102::102::102::102:

That can be arranged.

However I see you have no argument for what I said.

You could actually see that this is going to happen, instead you act like a petulant child.

Oh, well it's at least consistent with most posters from the right on this forum, though quite fucking boring.

It's always been this way. You just figured this out? Holy slow. The whole country realizes it and accepts it.

Yes, it's always been bad, but it's getting worse.

Also the "It's official" would simply be "there is now enough evidence to...."

Also, what are people going to do about it?
I hear this from you guys under every republican.....blah blah blah

Then you have these fools who say they are rich and lie their azz off to feel like they are part of the party.

Hirish Singh - google him.

"I will run for congress because I am a self proclaimed millionaire..but only am worth 100K max...

And now Republicans want answers."
\
Hirsh-Singh.png

This is a Donnie Two Scoops move with "I'm so rich" bs! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not saying do away with incentives for doing well. I'm saying make the system FAIR so that people can earn money.

Right now there are incentives for the rich to do well, but not for everyone else.

I disagree, totally.

6 years ago our family income put us below the 50%, today we are in the top 10%. The incentive was to better ourselves so that we could move up the ladder, to not be stuck where we were at that time in our life. So, two degrees for me and one for my wife and boom...life is better. Last year I got my PMP and now I am pretty much done, I no longer have the incentive to do more school or more certifications.

It is quative easing you idiot.. you do know your going to have to pay for it..right?

What the fuck is a quative easing and what does it have to do with me?

Money makes the world go around...none of us living today developed our system but we do have to live within it...evidence shows that capitalism works for the greater amount of people and when the majority of the world are freely doing business on a global scale it helps people at all levels of income...Go ahead! come up with a better way and win a prize but to fight against the way we do things without a sane alternative that will work is silly...

This isn't about capitalism. This is about how they make capitalism function. They've decided that for capitalism to work, they need to fuck over the poorer people. Why?
So it is about capitalism.

No, capitalism doesn't need to be like this. This is about a choice within capitalism.

The reality is China does the same thing. Capitalist? Sort of.
It is inherent in capitalism. The capitalist system creates winners and losers and continually perpetuates the conflict.

Economics must be revisited from top to bottom. It is time to move on from old way thinking. Materialism degrades human potential, that at its highest is in the non-material domain.

Yes, well, America is a rich country, everyone is rich here compared to the Venezuelan utopia for example.

You may be talking about the mega rich such as the Clinton's. In that case yes that's a problem, but she was squarely defeated and did not stand a chance against the God Emperor, even with all her money and attempts to buy the election.

Yes, divide and conquer. You do not have the ability to challenge the rich as a group, only as individuals. You'll never be able to afford to challenge the rich as individuals.

The Supreme Court has once again told the bottom 90% to FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO THEIR PLACE AS SLAVES.

You'll never be able to afford to challenge the rich as individuals.

How about you do as I do challenge the rich with a skill? They want me so bad now with the low employment rate they will suck my left nut if I agree to work for them.

damn, Wendy's must really be hurting for fry cooks

Exactly why RW politicians want to end migrant workers, uneducated labors being undocumented. They are dead set against education in order to secure higher pay or better jobs in any way. If RWNJs get their way, someone like bear513 won't have any other jobs available to him but Wendy's. As it is already, jobs that used to be for teenagers are now for adults with kids.

RWNJs have been so brainwashed, they actually believe Saul Alinsky was their enemy.

? You're a fucking idiot.. the republicans made it a smorgasbord of jobs , where I can demand indivualily my pay scale. No need for unions

How about you do as I do challenge the rich with a skill? They want me so bad now with the low employment rate they will suck my left nut if I agree to work for them.

Exactly why RW politicians want to end migrant workers, uneducated labors being undocumented. They are dead set against education in order to secure higher pay or better jobs in any way. If RWNJs get their way, someone like bear513 won't have any other jobs available to him but Wendy's. As it is already, jobs that used to be for teenagers are now for adults with kids.

RWNJs have been so brainwashed, they actually believe Saul Alinsky was their enemy.

? You're a fucking idiot.. the republicans made it a smorgasbord of jobs , where I can demand indivualily my pay scale. No need for unions

Exactly how did the Repubs do that?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

One person demanding pay conditions is laughable. Ask, perhaps.
There is nothing wrong in people joining together for a common interest. Isn't that what formed America?

Exactly how did the Repubs do that?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Seriously you don't know? Rick perry, Nikki Haley kicked ass in job creation in their state's. Boeing , Volvo Chinese company's. He'll south Carolina is making televisions again in the state's

You didn't read the article did you

The employees waived their rights to join class action lawsuits
If they didn't want to waive their rights then they didn't have to take the job

Forum List

Back