It's Official: Sarah Palin as President will DEPORT all Illegals

Would you support a Palin/Duke ticket, setting aside the electability problems that might cause?

Absolutely 100% I would. I know the man personally. I like his ideas and voted for him along with others making him a Louisiana State House Representative. He beat out a former governor for the seat. It's David Vitters old seat and its in the most wealthiest disctrict in the state. Duke ran on a workfare instead of welfare campaign and lobbied for making wefare recievers take drug tests in order to recieve payment. Duke will set up a exploritory Presidential commission later on but indeed I would vote for that ticket even though it wont happen. I suspect it will be a Palin/ Paul Ryan ticket or a Palin/ Bachmann ticket.
Amazing.

It's amazing how you're just as partisan and stupid as he is.

Absolutely 100% I would. I know the man personally. I like his ideas and voted for him along with others making him a Louisiana State House Representative. He beat out a former governor for the seat. It's David Vitters old seat and its in the most wealthiest disctrict in the state. Duke ran on a workfare instead of welfare campaign and lobbied for making wefare recievers take drug tests in order to recieve payment. Duke will set up a exploritory Presidential commission later on but indeed I would vote for that ticket even though it wont happen. I suspect it will be a Palin/ Paul Ryan ticket or a Palin/ Bachmann ticket.

If the people of Louisiana want to vote for someone who used to walk around LSU in a Nazi uniform, it's on them.

The people of America will laugh him out of existence.

He's a joke and some things can't be chalked up to "youthful ignorance".
He hasn't been in the Klan for over 30 years. Duke was forgiven just like Byrd.

David Duke

David Duke

AMERICAblog News: The Family Research Council and the Ku Klux Klan

If the people of Louisiana want to vote for someone who used to walk around LSU in a Nazi uniform, it's on them.

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1980, Duke left the Klan and formed the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP).

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period.

:lol: No she won't. There are at a minimum 12 million illegals here. Even you deport 1 million a year, which is completely unrealistic, you're talking 12 years excluding those who continue to come over the border.

Cost of Illegal Immigrants | FactCheck.org

Most interesting is that the CIS report includes a total net cost estimate to the federal government for illegal immigrants of just under $10.4 billion for the year, after accounting for the taxes these immigrants paid. That doesn’t include any potential costs to state or local governments, but it’s a far cry from this e-mail’s cost claim of $338.3 billion.
CIS report: Households headed by illegal aliens imposed more than $26.3 billion in costs on the federal government in 2002 and paid only $16 billion in taxes, creating a net fiscal deficit of almost $10.4 billion, or $2,700 per illegal household.
Even CIS’ figures have been questioned by other researchers. The Urban Institute reviewed a related 2003 CIS paper and concluded that its "methods overstate the percentage of the population receiving Medicaid and the share of immigrants on Medicaid, resulting in misleading conclusions about welfare use among immigrants."
Even so, the CIS report actually rebuts claims repeated by this chain e-mail:

She can for it by the revenue from her opening up oil and gas domestic drilling on federal lands here in the states and offshore. That's how Alaska pays for a lot of things. She can pay for it by cutting out entitlement programs to minorities as David Duke suggested when he was State House Representative of Louisiana.

Would you support a Palin/Duke ticket, setting aside the electability problems that might cause?

Are you from around Mandeville?

AND BUSH IS FROM TEXAS AND MCCAIN FROM ARIZONA. Only NOW? The want something done only NOW??????????????????

Little thing called recession and record high unemployment. Perhaps you heard of it?

I agree that the underlying cause of bringing it up now is selfish and a tad hypocritical, but it has nothing to do with whether there are R's or D's in the congress or WH. Has more to do with the current economic situation in the US.

Are you talking about the ruined economy and terrible recession brought on by years of Republicain deregulation and moving jobs overseas in search of cheap labor? Well, instead of suddenly screaming about Mexicans, where are their ideas to fix their economic mess?

Just kidding. It was a rhetorical question. We all know they don't have any.

What a party. Fuck everything up then blame it on Obama, no, blame it on the Mexicans, next week, they will blame it on God for letting the gays for have a "gay parade".

Republican ideas summed up in one word: "Blame".

Last edited by a moderator:
AND BUSH IS FROM TEXAS AND MCCAIN FROM ARIZONA. Only NOW? The want something done only NOW??????????????????

Little thing called recession and record high unemployment. Perhaps you heard of it?

I agree that the underlying cause of bringing it up now is selfish and a tad hypocritical, but it has nothing to do with whether there are R's or D's in the congress or WH. Has more to do with the current economic situation in the US.

Are you talking about the ruined economy and terrible recession brought on by years of Republicain deregulation and moving jobs overseas in search of cheap labor? Well, instead of suddenly screaming about Mexicans, where are their ideas to fix their economic mess?

Just kidding. It was a rhetorical question. We all know they don't have any.

What a party. Fuck everything up then blame it on Obama, no, blame it on the Mexicans, next week, they will blame it on God for letting the gays for have a "gay parade".

when did Clinton become a republican, Herr Lewinsky?

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period.

:lol: No she won't. There are at a minimum 12 million illegals here. Even you deport 1 million a year, which is completely unrealistic, you're talking 12 years excluding those who continue to come over the border.

This is a concept that seemed completely lost on her until O'Reilly shined a little light on the subject for her.

Are you from around Mandeville?
Yes but work out of Houma if you know where that is.

It's not realistic if you have the right amount of troops or agents. I suggest you read about President Eisenhower's 'OPERATION WETBACK' that was very successful. Palin would do the same except on a larger scale.

This is a excerpt from the article:

Notice in the first sentence it says POLITICAL RESISTENCE WAS LOWER IN CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA? What a hell of a change due to liberal political correctness that is tainting this country.

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico

Then on June 17, 1954, what was called "Operation Wetback" began. Because political resistance was lower in California and Arizona, the roundup of aliens began there. Some 750 agents swept northward through agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions a day. By the end of July, over 50,000 aliens were caught in the two states. Another 488,000, fearing arrest, had fled the country.

By mid-July, the crackdown extended northward into Utah, Nevada, and Idaho, and eastward to Texas.

By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and an estimated 500,000 to 700,000 illegals had left the Lone Star State voluntarily.

Unlike today, Mexicans caught in the roundup were not simply released at the border, where they could easily reenter the US. To discourage their return, Swing arranged for buses and trains to take many aliens deep within Mexico before being set free.

Tens of thousands more were put aboard two hired ships, the Emancipation and the Mercurio. The ships ferried the aliens from Port Isabel, Texas, to Vera Cruz, Mexico, more than 500 miles south.

The sea voyage was "a rough trip, and they did not like it," says Don Coppock, who worked his way up from Border Patrolman in 1941 to eventually head the Border Patrol from 1960 to 1973.

Mr. Coppock says he "cannot understand why [President] Bush let [today's] problem get away from him as it has. I guess it was his compassionate conservatism, and trying to please [Mexican President] Vincente Fox."

There are now said to be 12 million to 20 million illegal aliens in the US. Of the Mexicans who live here, an estimated 85 percent are here illegally.

Border Patrol vets offer tips on curbing illegal immigration
One day in 1954, Border Patrol agent Walt Edwards picked up a newspaper in Big Spring, Texas, and saw some startling news. The government was launching an all-out drive to oust illegal aliens from the United States.

The orders came straight from the top, where the new president, Dwight Eisenhower, had put a former West Point classmate, Gen. Joseph Swing, in charge of immigration enforcement.

General Swing's fast-moving campaign soon secured America's borders – an accomplishment no other president has since equaled. Illegal migration had dropped 95 percent by the late 1950s.

Several retired Border Patrol agents who took part in the 1950s effort, including Mr. Edwards, say much of what Swing did could be repeated today.

"Some say we cannot send 12 million illegals now in the United States back where they came from. Of course we can!" Edwards says.

Donald Coppock, who headed the Patrol from 1960 to 1973, says that if Swing and Ike were still running immigration enforcement, "they'd be on top of this in a minute."

William Chambers, another '50s veteran, agrees. "They could do a pretty good job" sealing the border.

Edwards says: "When we start enforcing the law, these various businesses are, on their own, going to replace their [illegal] workforce with a legal workforce."

While Congress debates building a fence on the border, these veterans say other actions should have higher priority.

1. End the current practice of taking captured Mexican aliens to the border and releasing them. Instead, deport them deep into Mexico, where return to the US would be more costly.

2. Crack down hard on employers who hire illegals. Without jobs, the aliens won't come.

3. End "catch and release" for non-Mexican aliens. It is common for illegal migrants not from Mexico to be set free after their arrest if they promise to appear later before a judge. Few show up.

The Patrol veterans say enforcement could also be aided by a legalized guest- worker program that permits Mexicans to register in their country for temporary jobs in the US. Eisenhower's team ran such a program. It permitted up to 400,000 Mexicans a year to enter the US for various agriculture jobs that lasted for 12 to 52 weeks.

Last edited:

Bullshit. Byrd admitted it was a mistake, Byrd was never a Grand Wizard in the Klan, Byrd spent the rest of his life regretting his affiliation with the Klan, and being a member of the klan in the 40's was slightly different then being a member of the Klan in the 70's after civil rights.

Furthermore, Duke continues to frequent Klan affiliated sites like Stormfront.

He's a klucker bigot in business clothes. He's also a dumbass that used to walk around LSU in a brown shirt.

What units did you serve with in the 25th ID?

She will be one tough President .............

In your :cuckoo:Dreams perhaps. She has already been brought lock/stock/barrel. She will continue the planned destruction of America whixh started at least as far back as LBJ. Continued Wars , no roll back of of BHOCare, further transfers of wealth from Middle Americans to the international banksters and a non-European majority in the serf population by 2050 in the former USA. Sarah will derail rebellion much the way Reagan did by moving the pressure points just enough to keep the vics comotose and deluded until all resistance is futile.

That's the truth. I often wonder if the people who are bitching about illegal immigration are ready to start paying two to three times more for produce at the grocery store if they get their wish.

That's not a reason to ignore illegal immigration. I just wonder if people realize that this is more complicated that simply deporting every illegal (as if that were even feasible).

You're right. However, to continue with your thought. Illegals are a net drain on the economy. A substantial part of the money they earn leaves the country (and thus our economy). Getting rid of them would increase the amount of money that stays in our economy. School overcrowding, court overcrowding, prison overcrowding among other public costs. That's not mentioning the cost in lives lost, property crimes etc. In addition, there is no assurance that taxes are being collected because so many are working "off the books" in a cash economy.

Yes, no doubt prices for goods would go up, but they've been abnormally stable over the last 15 - 20 years. It's a lot cheaper to pay market wages to real citizen than to pay for deformities in the market caused by employing illegals.

Ultimately, I'm not opposed to having a system that allows the number of hispanic workers in that are needed by the economy. I'm just against doing in a reckless way that fails to protect our country and provide for its needs.

That woman won't get anywhere near the WH. She's deranged.

Yeppers and BHO is a crack smokin' terrorist associatin' non-citizen...............sooooo don't rule Palin out just yet.

That's the kind of thing she says and what brought her and McCain down. Don't you people ever learn anything?

McCain was never going to win on his own merits. First, Republicans don't elect Senators as president. It's only happened once. Warren Harding. It wasn't a good idea then and it isn't now. Sarah was a life preserver and there was not enough flotation in her to save his anchor ass. That's the long and short of it.

That woman won't get anywhere near the WH. She's deranged.
If she is deranged then how why was she elected twice as mayor, appointed and chaired the Alaska Oil And Gas Regulatory Commission and U.S.’s Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (IOGCC) and elected Governor? Please explain

Forum List

Back