It's Official: Sarah Palin as President will DEPORT all Illegals

Absolutely 100% I would. I know the man personally. I like his ideas and voted for him along with others making him a Louisiana State House Representative. He beat out a former governor for the seat. It's David Vitters old seat and its in the most wealthiest disctrict in the state. Duke ran on a workfare instead of welfare campaign and lobbied for making wefare recievers take drug tests in order to recieve payment. Duke will set up a exploritory Presidential commission later on but indeed I would vote for that ticket even though it wont happen. I suspect it will be a Palin/ Paul Ryan ticket or a Palin/ Bachmann ticket.
Are you from around Mandeville?
Yes but work out of Houma if you know where that is.
Yes, I know where that is.

That woman won't get anywhere near the WH. She's deranged.
If she is deranged then how why was she elected twice as mayor, appointed and chaired the Alaska Oil And Gas Regulatory Commission and U.S.’s Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (IOGCC) and elected Governor? Please explain

She was elected mayor of a city of what size? Really?

psssst, she quit on her state. Remember? She quit to make money over serving her time as a governor. That trumps anything you could possibly say for her. Period.

She is a quitter and a money whore who sold out for a buck and that makes her pathetic.

............ Don't you people ever learn anything?

YOU seem to have the learning disability sooooo I will try again- Yeppers and BHO is a crack smokin' terrorist associatin' non-citizen

simple simple Truth you seem desperate to avoid.

Yeppers and BHO is a crack smokin' terrorist associatin' non-citizen...............sooooo don't rule Palin out just yet.

That's the kind of thing she says and what brought her and McCain down. Don't you people ever learn anything?

McCain was never going to win on his own merits. First, Republicans don't elect Senators as president. It's only happened once. Warren Harding. It wasn't a good idea then and it isn't now. Sarah was a life preserver and there was not enough flotation in her to save his anchor ass. That's the long and short of it.

He was the one who had the merits. She was nothing until his campaign chose her.

You Palin groupies have a lot to learn, she's got a lot of extreme views that Republicans can connect with but what you need is an intelligent candidate that knows something about the world.

She's delusional. :cuckoo:

That woman won't get anywhere near the WH. She's deranged.

Yeppers and BHO is a crack smokin' terrorist associatin' non-citizen...............sooooo don't rule Palin out just yet.

That's the kind of thing she says and what brought her and McCain down. Don't you people ever learn anything?

I'm no fan of Palin, but she had nothing to do with McCain's loss. McCain lost because he ran a bad campaign and was a mediocre candidate in a year where his party fell out of favor with the people.

Let me just say this right now. If the Republican Party Nominates Palin I will Never vote Republican again. Period.

I think some of the criticism she gets is undeserved, and a some is, but she is a tainted candidate, and nominating her is the best way to win Obama another term.

God please do not do that.

lol

I'm no fan of Palin, but she had nothing to do with McCain's loss. McCain lost because he ran a bad campaign and was a mediocre candidate in a year where his party fell out of favor with the people.

McCain Lost because he was a wishy washy Moderate Republican. When what was needed was a bold contrast to Obama.

Maybe Palin will also pull a unicorn out of her ass? Because deporting every single illegal immigrant is just as likely as that.

She had nothing to do with it? You must have been sleeping through it.

Maybe Palin will also pull a unicorn out of her ass? Because deporting every single illegal immigrant is just as likely as that.

Actually if you listen to her more than in just this interview, she does clarify by saying it would near impossible to deport them all, and what she means is that under her leadership the government would fully enforce our laws, and deport all illegals picked up as they are Caught. Something which does not always happen right now. she talked about streamlining the process, that to many times an illegal is picked up. Given an hearing and a date, then let go on bail or on their own with out bail, and expected to show up at a deportation hearing. Which many of course never show up to. Many times this happens multiple times with the same illegal. Sometimes even with Illegals with criminal Back grounds. Americans have been killed by such illegals. I believe she was tying to say she would end that practice and others that have lead to our laws not being enforced. She did not communicate that in this interview, but she has at other times.

Not saying I believe her, or she should be president. I just like people to be fair when they are describing someones words.

Last edited:
Actually if you listen to her more than in just this interview, she does clarify by saying it would near impossible to deport them all, and what she means is that under her leadership the government would fully enforce our laws, and deport all illegals picked up as they are Caught. Something which does not always happen right now. she talked about streamlining the process, that to many times an illegal is picked up. Given an hearing and a date, then let go on bail or on their own with out bail, and expected to show up at a deportation hearing. Which many of course never show up to. Many times this happens multiple times with the same illegal. Sometimes even with Illegals with criminal Back grounds. Americans have been killed by such illegals. I believe she was tying to say she would end that practice and others that have lead to our laws not being enforced. She did not communicate that in this interview, but she has at other times.

Not saying I believe her, or she should be president. I just like people to be fair when they are describing someones words.

I watched the interview, she's pathetic to watch. The fact she brought up Reagan of all people considering what he did on Immigration is hilarious as can be. Let's be frank here, she's a moron and has no actual concrete ideas about what to do.

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Palin speaks her mind at the 3 minute mark:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: New Polls On Illegal Immigration - 07/09/10!

Im all for what shes saying but I would never vote for her.

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Im all for what shes saying but I would never vote for her.

i AGREE!!!:razz:

I watched the interview, she's pathetic to watch. The fact she brought up Reagan of all people considering what he did on Immigration is hilarious as can be. Let's be frank here, she's a moron and has no actual concrete ideas about what to do.

Not going to deny most of that. But what she was saying about actually enforcing our immigration laws. That is at least one sound idea.

We need a Prez who will make it clear that the Illegals are criminals who have come here by choice and hence are completely outside the umbrella of our Laws no matter what is done to them. Further he needs to make it clear that ANY State/local attempt to protect these criminals will result in a summary pardon for any Patriot harassed by the local politicians for taking care of the People's Business.

two things:
maccain almost won. pulling out of michigan and i think florida was the deathnell. they brought governor palin out too late. one thing you will see is palin choosing a running mate of consequence, way before the generals. had the campaign been run by palin, they might very well have swept.
leaving the governor ship in alaska was the right thing to do. leadership was left in capable hands. i remember thinking "she's running for president, and she is the first, in my lifetime, to do so openly." this combined with president obama failed policy, is what will guide her, to be the first woman to be president in america.

this is where you tell me how much experience obama claimed to pretend to have

Last edited:

I will make this prediction. We will get ALL illegal aliens AND their anhcor babies out of the United States before Sarah Palin is ever President of the United States....

two things:
maccain almost won....................

McCoward deliberately threw the election. It was VERY important to the Cabal's ongoing Plan to de-nut Middle America that a prez ineligible for the Office be placed over us at this time. Had McCoward 'won' the flushing of America down the crapper would have varied only in minor details from what we have seen the past 18 months.

Forum List

Back