It's Official: Sarah Palin as President will DEPORT all Illegals

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Palin speaks her mind at the 3 minute mark:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: New Polls On Illegal Immigration - 07/09/10!

:clap2:

That's the way it should be done.

Then we have Barak Hussein Obama suing one of the US' own states for enforcing federal immigration law :cuckoo:

Liberals are nuts.

It's the prerogative of the federal government to sue a state over a law it feels is unconscionable. Getting an injunction against bad law at the state level is one of the functions of the DOJ.

I would put up Sarah Palin's brain, against Barak Hussein Obama's recklessness any day.

Then we have Barak Hussein Obama suing one of the US' own states for enforcing federal immigration law :cuckoo:

Liberals are nuts.

It's the prerogative of the federal government to sue a state over a law it feels is unconscionable. Getting an injunction against bad law at the state level is one of the functions of the DOJ.

Hello??? The state law is the same thing as the federal law. The problem is that the feds aren't doing their job properly and enforcing their own federal law.

Hey at least Mexico is on Obama's side :cuckoo:

We truely do live in the twilight zone.

Liberals are nuts.

Hello??? The state law is the same thing as the federal law. The problem is that the feds aren't doing their job properly and enforcing their own federal law.

Federal law is to utilize de facto racial profiling to compel cops to harass anyone they suspect might be illegal?

I don't think so. If it were federal law, this wouldn't be an issue due to the supremacy clause.

What does arizona have to do with racially profiling? In fact, it expressly forbids it.

Liberals are nuts.

I'm glad they sued. The Feds are about to get their ass handed to them by the court. The ruling will open the flood gates of states passing the same law.

We've had AZ's immigration law in our county for 3 years now. If it were unconstitutional, it would have been overturned a long time ago. This is just Holder grandstanding. (Unless he actually believes his own BS.

She can for it by the revenue from her opening up oil and gas domestic drilling on federal lands here in the states and offshore. That's how Alaska pays for a lot of things. She can pay for it by cutting out entitlement programs to minorities as David Duke suggested when he was State House Representative of Louisiana.

Would you support a Palin/Duke ticket, setting aside the electability problems that might cause?

Absolutely 100% I would. I know the man personally. I like his ideas and voted for him along with others making him a Louisiana State House Representative.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbRHrduTvBM]YouTube - Holocaust Denial Seminar Anti Semitic KKK Allies, David Duke[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Federal law is to utilize de facto racial profiling to compel cops to harass anyone they suspect might be illegal?

I don't think so. If it were federal law, this wouldn't be an issue due to the supremacy clause.

It isn't an issue due to the Supremacy clause. That's a "hail Mary" by the DOJ to try to have some basis for the suit. They don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning on it.

That was funny. O'Reilly had to put a stop to her talking points and spell out to her what exactly he was asking in order to get some semblance of an answer. It's clear that she doesn't understand the issue.

and yet you guys constantly say O'Reilly is nothing but a republican hack.
No....he's a sexual-predator, as well......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gqr2-QzhTI]YouTube - Violent sexual predator Bill O'Reilly trys to talk trash[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBu1b_GpXM8&feature=related]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly aka Bill O'Pervert Sexual Harassment Lawsuit[/ame]​

I love you Sarah. Quadruple the size of the US government and round up all the "wrong" kind of people. Maybe put micro chips inside babies to prove they "belong".

The best solutions are always the extreme knee jerk reaction of the right wing.

Invade countries we don't like.

Let the unemployed starve.

Remove all regulations on corporations so they can make as much as possible.

Make children swear to God in public schools.

By time the right finishes, we can have a country Stalin would be proud of.
If your so worried about a corrupt government, why would you not want to stop the flow of illegal people from a country whom has always accepted one of the most corrupt governments in the world as there way of life?

And if Republicans are so worried about it, why didn't they do anything when Bush was president and they controlled BOTH houses?????? It was only a few years ago.

AND BUSH IS FROM TEXAS AND MCCAIN FROM ARIZONA. Only NOW? The want something done only NOW?????????????????? what the hell is wrong with you people?

AND BUSH IS FROM TEXAS AND MCCAIN FROM ARIZONA. Only NOW? The want something done only NOW??????????????????

Little thing called recession and record high unemployment. Perhaps you heard of it?

I agree that the underlying cause of bringing it up now is selfish and a tad hypocritical, but it has nothing to do with whether there are R's or D's in the congress or WH. Has more to do with the current economic situation in the US.

Same old "the dems do it too"

Anyone who thinks Palin and Obama gave the same level of details to theoir policy is a lying sack of shit or so poorly informed they have shit for brains.

Thats true, Obama gave nothing but sound bites....
"hope and change"...."yes, we can"....WTF ?
Yeah.....that's all.......

:rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmBspL-KI24[/ame]​

Last edited:
AND BUSH IS FROM TEXAS AND MCCAIN FROM ARIZONA. Only NOW? The want something done only NOW??????????????????

Little thing called recession and record high unemployment. Perhaps you heard of it?

I agree that the underlying cause of bringing it up now is selfish and a tad hypocritical, but it has nothing to do with whether there are R's or D's in the congress or WH. Has more to do with the current economic situation in the US.

That's the truth. I often wonder if the people who are bitching about illegal immigration are ready to start paying two to three times more for produce at the grocery store if they get their wish.

That's not a reason to ignore illegal immigration. I just wonder if people realize that this is more complicated that simply deporting every illegal (as if that were even feasible).

That's the truth. I often wonder if the people who are bitching about illegal immigration are ready to start paying two to three times more for produce at the grocery store if they get their wish.

That's not a reason to ignore illegal immigration. I just wonder if people realize that this is more complicated that simply deporting every illegal (as if that were even feasible).

Step 1. Close the borders as much as possible.

Everyone loves that step. Very popular one that.

Step 2. There will be some sort of amnesty for illegals currently in the US. There is no way around it. I like the idea of a financial penalty ($1,000 per person and a background check?), then becoming a documented worker on the eventual path to citizenship.

Step 2 is the proverbial 3rd rail in this debate though. No one likes it. No one will bring it up as a serious policy consideration. But without both steps, there is no way we will solve the illegal immigrant problem in our lifetimes. We could do step 1, and then wait until all the current illegals die from natural causes. I guess that would be an alternative step 2. But I don't think that one has much legs either.

Step 1. Close the borders as much as possible.

Everyone loves that step. Very popular one that.

Step 2. There will be some sort of amnesty for illegals currently in the US. There is no way around it. I like the idea of a financial penalty ($1,000 per person and a background check?), then becoming a documented worker on the eventual path to citizenship.

Step 2 is the proverbial 3rd rail in this debate though. No one likes it. No one will bring it up as a serious policy consideration. But without both steps, there is no way we will solve the illegal immigrant problem in our lifetimes. We could do step 1, and then wait until all the current illegals die from natural causes. I guess that would be an alternative step 2. But I don't think that one has much legs either.

No one is willing to discuss this issue logically. That's the problem. The people who offer workable solutions are excoriated by the right.

"Deport them all" is asinine, non-practical, and basically just fluff that is never going to happen.

"Blanket Amnesty" is the other side of the same coin.

Somewhere in the middle is the solution. I agree that we should start documenting the illegal workers and either allow them a path to citizenship or start collecting some revenue off of their wages.

That would allow us to differentiate between those who are here for the right reasons (but under the wrong pretenses) from the criminals. Then we can start deporting or jailing criminals. I would even support a law that mandates incarceration of illegals who commit felonies (as opposed to simple deportation which does nothing).

The basic problem I think is that people have an "All illegals are created equal" mentality and that is simply not true. I deal with a lot of illegal workers at my hospital. We give a lot of them dialysis. They are not bad people, and if I were in there shoes I'd probably do the same thing.

Forum List

Back