It's Official: Sarah Palin as President will DEPORT all Illegals

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Palin speaks her mind at the 3 minute mark:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: New Polls On Illegal Immigration - 07/09/10!
Palin knows how to speak to the heart of Tea Baggers.

No doubt........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS[/ame]

249.gif

There's probably 300MM Americans who would ACTIVELY support her in that effort and 7MM Liberal Intellectual Elites who fight on the side of La Reconquista.

My money is always on the where there's a will there's a way side.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....probably.....how threatening......

532.gif

Step 1. Close the borders as much as possible.

Everyone loves that step. Very popular one that.

Step 2. There will be some sort of amnesty for illegals currently in the US. There is no way around it. I like the idea of a financial penalty ($1,000 per person and a background check?), then becoming a documented worker on the eventual path to citizenship.

Step 2 is the proverbial 3rd rail in this debate though. No one likes it. No one will bring it up as a serious policy consideration. But without both steps, there is no way we will solve the illegal immigrant problem in our lifetimes. We could do step 1, and then wait until all the current illegals die from natural causes. I guess that would be an alternative step 2. But I don't think that one has much legs either.

No one is willing to discuss this issue logically. That's the problem. The people who offer workable solutions are excoriated by the right.

"Deport them all" is asinine, non-practical, and basically just fluff that is never going to happen.

"Blanket Amnesty" is the other side of the same coin.

Somewhere in the middle is the solution. I agree that we should start documenting the illegal workers and either allow them a path to citizenship or start collecting some revenue off of their wages.

That would allow us to differentiate between those who are here for the right reasons (but under the wrong pretenses) from the criminals. Then we can start deporting or jailing criminals. I would even support a law that mandates incarceration of illegals who commit felonies (as opposed to simple deportation which does nothing).

The basic problem I think is that people have an "All illegals are created equal" mentality and that is simply not true. I deal with a lot of illegal workers at my hospital. We give a lot of them dialysis. They are not bad people, and if I were in there shoes I'd probably do the same thing.

Hey, we're in agreement.

Wanna be my VP?

There's probably 300MM Americans who would ACTIVELY support her in that effort and 7MM Liberal Intellectual Elites who fight on the side of La Reconquista.

My money is always on the where there's a will there's a way side.

No doubt she has supporters, Cru.

But 300 million of them?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml2TSt-WdNM]YouTube - Keith Olbermann "Tea Time": N.C. Tea Party Crowd Thins Out - 05/13/10[/ame]

:lol:

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Palin speaks her mind at the 3 minute mark:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: New Polls On Illegal Immigration - 07/09/10!

Yes, I like her non-wimpy approach to the issues threatening America. If the illegals are allowed to remain here, Nancy, Harry and Barry will fund a new entitlement program just for them, which will be welfare, in disguise....

And Obami Salaami.......while you are being a TOTAL POS in AIDING and ABETTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and being a MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL PUSSY .........albeit for the politically pragmatic and criminal purpose of procuring future votes for the Dem Party.........

PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR ROLE, OBAMI SALAAMI, AS THE PALESTINIAN TERRORIST GUARDIAN & MUSLIM PC PROTECTOR BY DENIGRATING AND BACK-STABBING OUR ONLY TRUE ALLY IN THE MID EAST: ISRAEL !!!!

After all, let's not forget the DASTARDLY EMPIRE BUILDING ASPIRATIONS OF FASCISTIC ISRAEL which with a TOTAL population of ~FIVE (5) MILLION is facing the HOSTILE TOTAL population of ARABS of ~ FIVE HUNDRED (500) MILLION......and, which had, in self-defense, averted TOTAL ANNIHILATION in FIVE Arab-Israeli WARS, acquired, as buffer states: the West Bank and Gaza.

THIS FUCKING IMPERTINENT AND INSOLENT BEHAVIOUR OF NAZI-LIKE ISRAEL IS INTOLERABLE !!!!

NO WONDER ISRAEL IS CONSTANTLY BEING CHASTISED AND CONDEMNED BY THE FABULOUS UNITED NATIONS......THE STOOGES OF THE OILY SHEIKS AND WHACKJOB FANATICAL MUSLIM IMAMS !!!!!!

It's simply INCOMPREHENSIBLE how this ARROGANT, TERRITORY GRASPING Nazi-like Israel, whose territory, proportional to the ARAB TERRITORIES surrounding and engulfing Israel is, approximately, like that of a POSTAGE STAMP in comparison to a FOOTBALL FIELD .........

And, Israel STILL has the UNMITIGATED and UNADULTERATED AUDACITY & GALL to cling to these "STOLEN" territories of Gaza and the West Bank ......albeit as buffer zones !!!!

THESE GODDAMN JEWS !!!!! HOW FUCKING DARE THEY !!!!!!

BTW, NOT A WELL-KNOWN FACT (which can be checked out by googling):

The much advertised "nation" of Arab PALESTINE, historically, NEVER EXISTED prior the 50's (?) British mandate.....and the Arab population of the so-called Palestine was inundated by the surrounding Arab countries during this time with their homeless human garbage (who lived in the surrounding Arab lands in conditions similar to concentration camps). These were channeled by the Arabs into "Palestine" to cause the present horrendous, unresolvable issues which are succeeding beyond the wildest dreams of the cynical Arab perpetrators.

Last edited:
I saw Palin on Bill O'Reilly. She provided her usual Beauty Pagent non-answer to difficult questions. When O'Reilly pushed her on how exactly she planned on getting 12 million Illegals to leave, she gave her usual clueless "we will get them to leave".
How can anyone see her any more that Lil' Dumbya II?

MUCH like him, she insists there are easy-answers to all our problems.....and, gets the same results.​

"She inherited a city with zero debt, but left it with indebtedness of over $22 million."​

MY primary question, is.....who's HER handler gonna be???? :confused:

ReRon Reagan had Daddy Bush....Lil' Dumbya had The DICK; Cheney.....

We need to find-out who's put-her-out-there, workin' the streets.....who her pimp is.​

How can anyone see her as anything more than a prima donna who is unfit to handle the stresses of the job and will quit when the going get's tough?

I find Palin's views to be obnoxious talking points that simply cater to the lowest common denominator.

I find her actions (i.e. quitting when it gets hard) to be unforgivable and question the sanity of anyone that thinks she is fit for the most stressful job in politics.

She's mentally weak and we all know it.

....Not to mention a National-EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Sarah fan. Unabashedly so, and I would have supported her for President if she had stayed Governor of Alaska and gotten re-elected.

I see her failure to do those things as making a choice not to be President. I think she can be an important, independent force pulling the Republican party to the right, but I don't think she's ready to be President any more than Obama is (Ok, she's probably still better than him). You can see what a fuck up he is. We don't need another.
You Dead-O-Heads are tooooooooooooooooooooooooo obvious.

:rolleyes:

just looking through this board, i see lots of liberunists, that never watch fox, yet somehow can magically comment on specific responses to and fro, betwixt orelly and palin or whomever. nobody watches fox....
You must be NEW, here.....:rolleyes:

Thanks for the link. I like to keep in touch with lib talking points but Democrat Underground is such a disorganized cesspool.

Here's my Board of County Supervisor's Chairman

Virginia Lawmaker Challenges Feds to Sue Virginia

Prince William county has been in the lead on local enforcement of immigration laws in the country. We've been investigated by Mexico for human rights "violations" for our laws (similar to AZ) and exactly NOTHING has come of it. Corey Stewart was "summoned" to Capital Hill to testify about our laws. He shook his finger at the Congress critters and told them, "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

Prince William Board of County Supervisors Chairman Corey Stewart told The Washington Post that the Obama administration's lawsuit against Arizona will probably fall flat. He claimed Arizona is on "firm footing" and encouraged other jurisdictions to follow Arizona's lead.

Prince William is well-known for its immigration policy requiring officers to check the immigration status of suspects in custody, but Stewart is pushing for a statewide law.

She can for it by the revenue from her opening up oil and gas domestic drilling on federal lands here in the states and offshore. That's how Alaska pays for a lot of things. She can pay for it by cutting out entitlement programs to minorities as David Duke suggested when he was State House Representative of Louisiana.

Would you support a Palin/Duke ticket, setting aside the electability problems that might cause?

Absolutely 100% I would. I know the man personally. I like his ideas and voted for him along with others making him a Louisiana State House Representative. He beat out a former governor for the seat. It's David Vitters old seat and its in the most wealthiest disctrict in the state. Duke ran on a workfare instead of welfare campaign and lobbied for making wefare recievers take drug tests in order to recieve payment. Duke will set up a exploritory Presidential commission later on but indeed I would vote for that ticket even though it wont happen. I suspect it will be a Palin/ Paul Ryan ticket or a Palin/ Bachmann ticket.
Amazing.

Absolutely 100% I would. I know the man personally. I like his ideas and voted for him along with others making him a Louisiana State House Representative. He beat out a former governor for the seat. It's David Vitters old seat and its in the most wealthiest disctrict in the state. Duke ran on a workfare instead of welfare campaign and lobbied for making wefare recievers take drug tests in order to recieve payment. Duke will set up a exploritory Presidential commission later on but indeed I would vote for that ticket even though it wont happen. I suspect it will be a Palin/ Paul Ryan ticket or a Palin/ Bachmann ticket.

If the people of Louisiana want to vote for someone who used to walk around LSU in a Nazi uniform, it's on them.

The people of America will laugh him out of existence.

He's a joke and some things can't be chalked up to "youthful ignorance".

If the people of Louisiana want to vote for someone who used to walk around LSU in a Nazi uniform, it's on them.

The people of America will laugh him out of existence.

He's a joke and some things can't be chalked up to "youthful ignorance".
He hasn't been in the Klan for over 30 years. Duke was forgiven just like Byrd.

Forum List

Back