Trump Promises To Bring Back Operation Wetback - Again

Now, some may get really excited about this bold new promise by Trump to use the military and all of other applicable state and federal power to deport the illegals....but....he promised this already....multiple times....he actually campaigned on doing this way back in 2015.....

"Pressed on how he would deport 11 million undocumented immigrants from the country, Donald Trump said Wednesday he would build a “deportation force.” Trump was pressed for specifics on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” by co-host Mika Brzezinski, who asked if he would have a “massive deportation force.” “You’re going to have a deportation force, and you’re going to do it humanely,” Trump said. “We all know you can’t pick them up and ship them across, back across the border. It’s a silly argument,” Kasich fired off during the debate. “It is not an adult argument. It makes no sense.”

Well, by now, we should be use to Trump just promising shit he and his campaign have no intention of delivering on - it is just something that feels good to say at rallies and campaign stomp speeches. But using the military to deport dirty filthy brown people has been done before..Operation Wetback....

Eisenhower did Operation Wetback and was able to deport over a million wetbacks (yea, some of them were American citizens, but who cares) - and although it didn't last too long - maybe if we can get the GOP presidential candidates to commit to doing it again, this may be the one issue that Republicans can run on that is popular to the majority of Americans -- and the fun part will be, actually deporting American citizens as well...I can see how triggered the libs would be if we deport filthy brown people like AOC or Maxine Waters and other darkies and watch them try to get back to the US...it would be totally fun to watch....Because if Trump or the GOP don't follow thru on this promise, it is going to look very much like they know their voters don't really care about delivering on policies -- they just care about hearing the kind of rhetoric they like.

hopefully he gets it done this time....and does it better then Eisenhower, and does changes the name.

Me talking about a "REAL THING DONE BY OUR GOVERNMENT" back in the "good old days" conservatives keep wanting us to return to.....me mentioning it...bad....

But actually calling out the ideology and PEOPLE who are still campaigning on doing that EXACT RACIST POLICY....that's good....yall are clowns...
Sequel to "Roots": "Loots"

Through experience, we should know by now that there's nothing wrong with racism. But our weak and compromised leaders refuse to say that, so they'll have to be taken down, too.

Guess Mexico isn't gonna pay for it this time.
Americans have paid to secure the Southern border 3x already since 1989.

I think the funding should come out of every Congress member since 1989's personal funds.

Every single one of them has let their country down on that issue.

Joe Biden is definitely one of them.

Operation Wetback was in the 53-54 and has not been used since. We need to control illegal immigration, if people want to come in through proper channels, then I am fine, if you want to open borders, fine, I am against illegal immigration. You bringing back a derogatory term just to flame a board is uncalled for and insensitive to the Hispanic community.

Trump said he's bringing back Operation Wetback.

Forum List

Back