It's Official: Rand Paul Calls For Indictment Of Hillary Clinton For Lying Under Oath To Congress

Rand Paul will do anything to get his name back in the media and appear to be relevant. This seemed to be the best way to do that.

Talking the truth about Hillary's lack of honesty is a good start. She lied to you, how does that make you feel?

If I believed even a tiny amount of the accusations you make, I would be a RWNJ too.

It is not me it is the FBI director who clearly and without any doubt told YOU that Hillary lied to YOU. How does that make you feel being lied to and played for a fool?

Finally a Republican with some balls.

Wasn't he the first clown to be sent packing by the voters?

Why now is the serious question, does he believe he'll benefit from the election of Donald Trump? Or is it because he hasn't gotten any attention in months and doesn't want to be forgotten?

From his first appearance on the national stage, the melody of Somebody's Knocking stuck in my head:

TERRI GIBBS
"Somebody's Knockin'"

(Penney and Jerry Gillespie)

Somebody's knockin'
Should I let him in
Lord it's the devil
Would you look at him
I've heard about him
But I never dreamed
He'd have blue eyes and blue jeans

Well somebody's talkin'
He's whispering to me
Your place or my place
Well, which will it be
I'm gittin' weaker
And he's comin' on strong
But I don't wanna go wrong

He must have tapped my telephone line
He must have known
I'm spendin' my time
Alone
He says we'll have one heavenly night
My fever's burnin'
So he ought be right at home

Somebody's knockin'
Should I let him in
Lord, it's the devil
Would you look at him
I've heard about him
But I never dreamed
He'd have blue eyes and blue jeans

He must have tapped my telephone line
He must have known
I'm spendin' my time
Alone
He says we'll have one heavenly night
My fever's burnin'
So he ought be right at home

(Somebody's knockin')
Somebody's knockin'
Oh, somebody's knockin'

Just found out the FBI does have active investigations going on with the foundation pay to play scheme. That's much better.

And there it is... Still in the hands of the partisan DOJ... I have lost a whole shit load of faith in our Justice Department, including the FBI... And I have always held the FBI in highest regard...

You're not the only one who has lost faith in the FBI. I haven't had any faith in the Justice Dept. since Fast and Furious but I did believe the FBI was above politics. Apparently not.

You think anybody who doesn't fall for all that right wing crap is corrupt.

You are.

Just found out the FBI does have active investigations going on with the foundation pay to play scheme. That's much better.

And there it is... Still in the hands of the partisan DOJ... I have lost a whole shit load of faith in our Justice Department, including the FBI... And I have always held the FBI in highest regard...

You're not the only one who has lost faith in the FBI. I haven't had any faith in the Justice Dept. since Fast and Furious but I did believe the FBI was above politics. Apparently not.
In fairness. Comey is smart enough to know he would be another unfortunate statistic.

Well, the Majority Leader has to decide what committee to send it to. That committee will deliberate and decide whether or not to seek an Independent Prosecutor to conduct a form of grand jury. After that, the findings will be sent back to the committee and then the full Senate.

All in all, I think it's up to DOJ to take it to a federal judge. Can the Senate do that directly?

Dear longknife: If anything goes astray with the process, then I can see the PEOPLE taking up the Grand Jury system and do it ourselves. This can be organized by party, the Libertarians and various Constitutionalists with the Veteran Party of America, Natural Law Party, Constitution Party, and Christian Party who would assert this authority to do so.

I think we are heading for that.

The "legal conflicts of interest" are backlogging govt. I saw the lawsuit win against Obamacare abusing funds that weren't properly allocated by the right process of law. So legalistic arguments can win, but none of the arguments that are "subjective" where any doubts or looseness with interpretation can create doubt or wiggle room.

That's where the "political conflicts of interest" keep swaying that doubt to give benefit to one side, and not the other. This is discriminatory treatment but it's allowed in this political culture.

We'd have to challenge that whole culture and argue the political partisanship is interfering with equal protection of laws and representation in due process. So this would take "people power" to push that argument.

Any literal arguments by the letter of the law might go through.

The only successes I've seen so far against this administration are the argument against the abortifacient drugs being mandated by federal laws on insurance provisions, and the lawsuit against Obamacare and funds used without proper Congressional authorization.

What crap?

It's your crap. I won't bother listing it.

I wish these Republicans would do some WORK, like a SC appointment HEARING or looking at that gun control "compromise" introduced by Sen. Collins or SOMETHING. Any laws at all will do.

Rand Paul wants a lot of things he is never going to get, including the Big Chair in the White House.

What crap?

I'm the right wing?

Rand Paul will do anything to get his name back in the media and appear to be relevant. This seemed to be the best way to do that.

Talking the truth about Hillary's lack of honesty is a good start. She lied to you, how does that make you feel?

If I believed even a tiny amount of the accusations you make, I would be a RWNJ too.

It is not me it is the FBI director who clearly and without any doubt told YOU that Hillary lied to YOU. How does that make you feel being lied to and played for a fool?

I didn't hear that.He did take a partisan shot at her, but he couldn't find proof of any lies he could prosecute.

What crap?

I'm the right wing?

I have yet to find a right wing lie that you didn't agree with.

Good. It has alreadybeen proven she did. FBI Director Comey's tetimony proves it.

Also, he is about the only one who has cpme out and stated the obvious but ignored about her e-mails. It is highly illegal to have top secret information on a personal, unauthorized, unencrypted server. PERIOD.

Good. It has alreadybeen proven she did. FBI Director Comey's tetimony proves it.

Also, he is about the only one who has cpme out and stated the obvious but ignored about her e-mails. It is highly illegal to have top secret information on a personal, unauthorized, unencrypted server. PERIOD.

Yet they couldn't find anything to charge her for. -----Oh, That's right-------you believe it's all a big conspiracy.

In fairness. Comey is smart enough to know he would be another unfortunate statistic

You think so? I find it hard to believe that fear is his motivation for a complete failure of his responsibility to the position he fills. I have yet to figure it out. I hope he might possibly have a bigger hammer to bring down some much needed pain on Bill and his wife and their cabal...

Rand Paul wants a lot of things he is never going to get, including the Big Chair in the White House.

Dear g5000

Frankly he could do more through legislation, or organizing solutions OUTSIDE govt. The things he wants to do, and what is required to make those changes, can't be done from the Executive position that would be restricted and blocked.

It has to come from the people, who are closest to the Reps in Congress or by States, or best organized by Party on local levels.

Rand Paul has nothing new

He is repeating the same conspiracy theories that the FBI found unwarranted

Yet they couldn't find anything to charge her for. -----Oh, That's right-------you believe it's all a big conspiracy.
What are you talking about?
She violated the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

She committed perjury.

She stored top secret information at home on an unauthorized, unsecure, unencrypted server. That is actually a crime.

She gave access to top secret classified iformation to people who did not have the clearance to see that information. That is a crime.

Illegal storage - in the bathroom of a tech company's bathroom, & none of them had the required clearances.

Illegal transportation, illegal destruction of classified information. (Yes, the govt has laws for required proper destruction of classified info.

Thank God for Rand Paul who is ginally pointing all this out. Until now the media has buried these and as a result stupid people have claimed she did nothing wrong when that, by law, is SO FALSE!

Forum List

Back