It’s Not Racist to Question a Birth Certificate

Remember when Hillary bet $5 million that Obama didn't have a birth certificate, and spent years spearheading the birther movement, doubling down at every turn and blatantly lying about having sources and investigators that confirmed she was right? Yeah that shit was hilarious.

no. :cuckoo:
Huh? Really? Weatherman2020
I only go by what the DC Bureau Chief and MSNBC say.
And oh yeah, Clinton staffers.
Clinton aides claim Obama photo wasn’t intended as a smear, the London Guardian reported in February of 2008. “Barack Obama’s campaign team today accused Hillary Clinton’s beleaguered staff of mounting a desperate dirty tricks operation by circulating a picture of him in African dress, feeding into false claims on US websites that he is a Muslim.”

:banana:
Yes Clinton gave Drudge that photo because she knew Drudge would help her :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Weatherman you are dumb. as. FUCK!
Shitforbrains denies the Clinton machine started the birther movement, hilarious.

Drumpf admitting he tricked a lot of low intellect white trash voters has caused the OP to lose his mind and construct a diatribe claiming its not so. :laugh:
Former DC Bureau Chief: Clinton Surrogate Pitched Me ‘Birther’ Story In 2008
From your link.

"Clinton had tweeted: “President Obama’s successor cannot and will not be the man who led the racist birther movement. Period.”

Read more: Former DC Bureau Chief: Clinton Surrogate Pitched Me ‘Birther’ Story In 2008"
Wow, in 2016 Clinton does a 180 and denounces the birther rumor she started. Dufus.
Where does it say Clinton started the rumor? Obviously you flunked remedial reading.

I eluded to that response a minute ago. While liberals will insist the proof be written in blood, most Americans just shake their heads at the Clinton cartel's total lack of integrity.

Remember when Hillary bet $5 million that Obama didn't have a birth certificate, and spent years spearheading the birther movement, doubling down at every turn and blatantly lying about having sources and investigators that confirmed she was right? Yeah that shit was hilarious.

no. :cuckoo:
Huh? Really? Weatherman2020
Clinton aides claim Obama photo wasn’t intended as a smear, the London Guardian reported in February of 2008. “Barack Obama’s campaign team today accused Hillary Clinton’s beleaguered staff of mounting a desperate dirty tricks operation by circulating a picture of him in African dress, feeding into false claims on US websites that he is a Muslim.”

Yes Clinton gave Drudge that photo because she knew Drudge would help her :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shitforbrains denies the Clinton machine started the birther movement, hilarious.
^ Idiot moron thinks that the Hillary campaign said Obama wasn't born in America :rofl:

Drumpf admitting he tricked a lot of low intellect white trash voters has caused the OP to lose his mind and construct a diatribe claiming its not so. :laugh:
I missed the part where Clinton was involved.

But I didn't miss the part where Trump carried it on and on over the last half decade.
Don't worry. You're just a pathetic dumbass.

^ Idiot moron thinks that the Hillary campaign said Obama wasn't born in America :rofl:
Dumbass.

Dumbass.
He said she said bullshit you cocksucker. Meanwhile your boy Trump spent YEARS AND YEARS making a fool of himself about it!

Trump's admission of lying his ass off about this is probably his first step towards throwing the election. That is, if you don't count all of his other fuck ups as first steps! :rofl:

From your link.

"Clinton had tweeted: “President Obama’s successor cannot and will not be the man who led the racist birther movement. Period.”

Read more: Former DC Bureau Chief: Clinton Surrogate Pitched Me ‘Birther’ Story In 2008"
Wow, in 2016 Clinton does a 180 and denounces the birther rumor she started. Dufus.
Where does it say Clinton started the rumor? Obviously you flunked remedial reading.
Hillary was starting it in 07, who beat her?
So why dont you have any proof? Should be easy to track down. Easier than the inbred hillbilly that really started it.

From your link.

I eluded to that response a minute ago. While liberals will insist the proof be written in blood, most Americans just shake their heads at the Clinton cartel's total lack of integrity.
Thats interesting but fails to answer the question.

So does Obama's grandmother. And his agent....
The Hillary campaign did say he was born in Kenya. Catch up. They are admitting it. Out of their own mouths.

The Hillary campaign did say he was born in Kenya. Catch up. They are admitting it. Out of their own mouths.
If they did say that, then surely you have no problem proving it! Go ahead now! I'm waiting! :laugh:

If they did say that, then surely you have no problem proving it! Go ahead now! I'm waiting! :laugh:
I hope you arent holding your breath?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The secret to dealing with these assholes is calling their bluffs :thup:

From your link.

I doubt her campaign workers made that sort of accusation without her knowledge. But it doesn't matter. At this point Hitlery is the boy who cried wolf. She may have told the truth once, but it's impossible to sift through all the lying and cover-ups to tell which time she wasn't lying. That she tried to vilify Trump for it right before the truth starting coming out was delicious.

laugh.gif
$50 you get a deflection in the form of a question or an insult.

From your link.

I doubt her campaign workers made that sort of accusation without her knowledge. But it doesn't matter. At this point Hitlery is the boy who cried wolf. She may have told the truth once, but it's impossible to sift through all the lying and cover-ups to tell which time she wasn't lying. That she tried to vilify Trump for it right before the truth starting coming out was delicious.
So basically youre speculating which doesnt cut it and then you tried deflecting which was obvious but amusing.

laugh.gif

Works for me. Who is in this clip? Where did HE SAY he was born??

Forum List

Back