It's not just the port issue, it's what defines GWB

Psychoblues said:
Goooollllly, me thinks if yoooos not happy about the jerks on this board, you shouldn't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.. I for one wouldn't miss you:bye1:

Staphany,

There are plenty of good and well meaning people that post on this board. I don't include you as one of them. Keep your shit in your own drawers. Dig it?

Psychoblues[/QUOTE]

(yawn) :sleep: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

Psychoblues said:
I've never been a supporter of communism, what makes you intimate such a disingenuious thought? Workers do their level best to preserve themselves and their families by whatever means are made available to them. History, including American History, is chock full of countrywide violent WORKER revolt. Thank God, I haven't been involved in any of them.

I'm a "Lib" for sure. But, I'm no neo-marxist. I actually do believe that society and industry and commercial interests can all co-exist. But, it all must come together in mutual understanding and ultimate agreement. That's what makes me AMERICAN and you just another indoctrinated fighter for the rights of someone else to use for their own purposes. Dig it?

By the way, I didn't know the Chinese were Red. You've inadvertantly exposed your ignorance and your racial prejudice. I've been to China. I never saw a "red" portion of it. But, I saw millions there that seemed perfectly happy to me.

Psychoblues

long work day. And yeah the ChiComms are "Red" as in commie. Which you have far more in common with than you admit.. Ah yeah "ignorance and racial prejudice" Geez and all this time I thought the Chinese were yellow people... Tell me does this just spool outta your head like horse dung... "perfectly happy" were they? Perhaps ignorance of liberty is bliss at some level.. You saw "millions" damn you musta got around alot..

And your comment "society and industry and commercial interests can all co-exist" leans far left in my opinion..
"mutual understanding and ultimate agreement".. oh man let's all circle up and sing Kumbaya..

And I'm "just another indoctrinated fighter for the rights of someone else to use for their own purposes"? Bwahahahaaaa Psycho I'll bet 10-1 I'm better educated than you are....... I'm educated sonny not "indoctrinated" as that is a system of belief reserved almost exclusively to the left...

Psycho you're gonna continue to have the "blues" until you pull your head out of the indoctrination you have undergone.. Like almost all lefties it's all indoctrination and very little real life experience..

It's sad that everytime anyone ever tries to bring up a thread in here they get bashed automatically. I don't agree with Pshyco, but I'm not gonna call him a dumbass over his opinion, that's shit you do in highschool, not when you're a grown adult.

Let's DEBATE, not have a flame thread, shit is annoying as hell. I come in to read the damn thread thinking it'll be interesting and all I get is people acting like 15 year olds... :bangheads

USMCDevilDog said:
It's sad that everytime anyone ever tries to bring up a thread in here they get bashed automatically. I don't agree with Pshyco, but I'm not gonna call him a dumbass over his opinion, that's shit you do in highschool, not when you're a grown adult.

Let's DEBATE, not have a flame thread, shit is annoying as hell. I come in to read the damn thread thinking it'll be interesting and all I get is people acting like 15 year olds... :bangheads

That's great if it's reasoned, informed individuals that you're dealing with. Unfortunately Psycho here doesn't really qualify in that regard, so it's either sink to his level or ignore him entirely, which is pretty much what I try to do.

I'll be ignoring him from now on myself. I got ticked off because I wrote something about Clinton and he said a pretty shitty thing to me, so I went off on him. And it was moi who was acting like a fifteen yr old. :p: I have to admitt it was kinda fun being fifteen again and back in high school. But I'm over it, and the best place for Physo is on my ignore list. He'll be the first one I've put on it. :D

Thanks, Steph. I don't believe in the ignore list but apparently you do. Sincerely, thanks for putting me on yours. I prefer to read even the thoughts of my detractors.

Also thanks to you USMCDevilDog. You have a keen sense of what matters and I truly intend to post articles and ideas that matter. I am often ostracised, belittled and even attacked here on the USMB, but it's like water off a duck's back. Some here only ostrasize, belittle and attack because they can't understand where I'm coming from, how much we might agree and how little they consider even their own political and even personal predicaments.

Of course, there are others that in their delusional minds think there might be chemistry and mistakenly go for game with me. It's no game at all with me. I write here what I think and invite intelligent response. I am sorry that you were disappointed here by the responses and I promise to address your thoughts and concerns in honesty and as an adult.

Psychoblues

Forum List

Back