Tipping Point or Not?

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.rightwingnews.com/archives/week_2006_02_26.PHP#005311

2. ThomasPaine

ThomasPaine Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    We in the United States, and the federal government in particular, have bent over backwards since 9/11 to be "understanding" of Islamic viewpoints. I say to hell with that. Islam is sick and very ill psychologically. If there are "moderates" I can't seem to find them. The West, and the United States especially, need to take the gloves off. The future is at stake and if left to Islam the Wests' future would be nonexistence. The time is over for understanding, being Mr. Nice Guy, and acceptance of Islam. The West must face facts. Islam is a violent religion whose leaders have no problem with murder. In fact they condone it. If the fate of the future is between the West or Islam I say get the bombers fueled, armed, and airborne. Until Islam is apparently taught a massive lesson in blood they will not learn. I'm not for complete nuclear irradication but something close to it. Why waste our youth fighting these heathens. Nuke the crap out of them. They have proven time and again that they are sub-humans. It is time to treat them as such.

3. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    I'm afraid the plan is that islam is to take over the world. Our leaders are all on board with it.

4. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    I wonder what these two very important islamic dudes would think of this thread and it's irreverent turn?

5. ThomasPaine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66

However I believe your assertion is incorrect. Remember that it is only so long that the will of the people can be repressed. I think the will of the American people has been suppressed by both the media, which seeks to the detrement of our nation to find some acceptance of radical Islam, and the federal government, which by the Bush administration seems incapable of calling the bastards "evil". It is past time and apparent that reality seeps in and "wishful thinking" is remanded to the left. Let our missiles and our might do the talking.. That should have been our initial response to 9/11 rather than the reluctant role we have assumed.

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I thought lawyers decided who we could kill these days. Does the Constitution even allow us to declare war on a religion?

7. ThomasPaine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    a religion in the Constitution of The United States. However, if an Amendment be so proposed it is my belief its' success to be inherent.

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I was curious as to how it could be fought as freedom to worship as one pleases is a pretty basic right. Amend the constitution with something that is unconstitutional? Tricky business.

9. ThomasPaine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    I was being facetious to a point. However to ignore the threat that is Islam to the future of the West and the United States is indulgent to the point of destruction. To ignore that a religion itself, Islam, is attacking and proceeds to be on the attack with the acceptance and proscription of its' leaders is without doubt..

10. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    But bush said it's the religions of peace. ANd that selling them port management is fine.