It’s Not Just Donald Trump: Half Of Republicans Share His Views On Immigrants And Refugees

Leftists are stupid...

and insane.., somehow the leftards took this country away from "illegal alien", to "illegal immigrant", to "undocumented immigrant", and of course the fucking libermedia jumped on it and now one gets ostrisized if even using just the word "illegal", when i was young and learning to read, write, spell, add and subtract the term was "illegal alien" and i will always use that term.

and if anyone does not like it, :fu: and :up_yours:

I bet loads of Dems think Trump's right as well.

2016 should be very interesting.

yes, they like to make it out that it's ONLY a Republican who thinks that way. it's the slimy tactics of a political party that is Desperate... so they go back to their standard dirty politics of DIVIDING us against each other instead of looking out for OUR BEST interest.

I sort of doubt the statement in the header. People answer polls based on Trump's media circus, and answer them as an expression of their fears and frustrations. Trumps "views" aren't even coherent enough to agree with in any meaningful way.

Half of Repubs aren't Christians.

12239868_1222105844473234_3381392113983327984_n.jpg

If you don't want nativity scenes displayed in public, if you want to take down the cross, if the simple display of the 10 Commandments offends you, then don't come to me with your political catch phrases of using religion when it suits you. You want our nation to have a separation of church and state, you want the Christian faith removed from public view, then you have to be willing to accept the consequences of your actions.

Last edited:
"It’s Not Just Donald Trump: Half Of Republicans Share His Views On Immigrants And Refugees"

Which is why the problem isn't just Trump, the problem is also half of the GOP.

Guess you haven't seen the polls lately, 60% of ALL AMERICANS agree with him.
Link.

According to other Rasmussen surveys, 63 percent of Americans want the U.S. to gain control of the border, while just 30 percent want to make undocumented immigrants legal citizens.

Survey: Most Side With Trump That Illegals in US Increase Crime

Half of Repubs aren't Christians.

12239868_1222105844473234_3381392113983327984_n.jpg

If you don't want nativity scenes displayed in public, if you want to take down the cross, if the simple display of the 10 Commandments offends you, then don't come to me with your political catch phrases of using religion when it suits you. You want our nation to have a separation of church and state, you want the Christian faith removed from public view, then you have to be willing to accept the consequences of your actions.

Luddly is under an illusion that these invaders are refugees fleeing for their lives. Luddly needs to watch this video and learn the truth. These invaders are coming from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, South Africa..........less than 30% come from Syria and that 30% is 70% military age males as are the rest of the invaders flooding Europe right now. Don't believe it? Watch this video.

How many of these invaders would you like here in the USA, Luddly?

Last edited:
liberal/democrats would sell us out in a heartbeat. they think being prudent in who we let into our country is some kind of sin or something.

we don't have enough jobs AS IT IS with all the illegal immigrants in our country but lets just open the door and let anyone and everyone come in and suck up the resources that was meant for the American Citizen

Have you noticed how the left had so much to say about about "nation building", only to turn around and bring the people of those nations here.

liberal/democrats would sell us out in a heartbeat. they think being prudent in who we let into our country is some kind of sin or something.

we don't have enough jobs AS IT IS with all the illegal immigrants in our country but lets just open the door and let anyone and everyone come in and suck up the resources that was meant for the American Citizen

Have you noticed how the left had so much to say about about "nation building", only to turn around and bring the people of those nations here.
that all they WHINED about under Bush. how we shouldn't be interfering in other countries and nation building in the first place. you see how fast they flies out the window when it's their party DOING IT. I'm afraid if Obama wanted to drop a bomb on us they would go along with that too.

I sort of doubt the statement in the header. People answer polls based on Trump's media circus, and answer them as an expression of their fears and frustrations. Trumps "views" aren't even coherent enough to agree with in any meaningful way.

Trump actually is doing a great job at bringing the issues out in the forefront and getting voters to talk about them. He doesn't hide from them in hopes of finding what is the "popular" view FIRST before rendering his view on a position. The people want a candidate who can make up his or her own mind and stand on that position - not another Obama.

We want a candidate who can tell the truth and not belief in his own fairy stories.

"His views on immigrants"? I imagine that the majority of low information lefties, thanks to left wing propaganda, are unaware of the difference between "immigrants" and "illegal criminal aliens".
Syrian refugees aren't "illegal aliens",They're more thoroughly vetted than any immigrants.

Uh, according to polls, at least 52% of the American people oppose allowing more Syrian refugees into the country. When will you guys stop playing these silly race-card games and just face the fact that recent history has proven beyond any doubt that allowing more Muslims into your country is not a safe thing to do?

Is this unfair to the good and decent Muslims? You bet it is. Certainly. But we've seen time and time again that Muslim immigrants have proven to be ripe recruiting material for jihadists. That's just reality. And until that reality changes, we would be foolish to allow any more Muslims to enter the country.

The Right would change the message on the Statue of Liberty to "Keep Out".

The Right would change the message on the Statue of Liberty to "Keep Out".

Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free .... oh wait. Nevermind.

Forum List

Back