“It’s not fair!” Trump sends 115 Tweets in 24 hours

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches.........

YOU are the whiny bitch in this thread. You're just a sniveling cock gobbler.

2020_mockup_1024x1024_d8c816c4-a8d2-4e4b-9c8b-3864be0c599b_1024x1024@2x.jpg
You are extraordinarily foul mouthed for a female.

YOU are the whiny bitch in this thread. You're just a sniveling cock gobbler.

2020_mockup_1024x1024_d8c816c4-a8d2-4e4b-9c8b-3864be0c599b_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Yes, your clinical, cult worship of this kiddo is noted.

That picture is amazing. Jelly?

Why do you not want to make America for Americans again?
I dot. I’m just smart enough to know this whiny moron has no idea how to do that.

Just like he had no idea how to win the election?

It's time to start listening, and stop whining. Trump has proved himself again and again, even against all odds.
Talking like a third grader in a speech is apparently the easiest way to become president.
He's just writing at the level of the average liberal.

Yes, your clinical, cult worship of this kiddo is noted.

I dot. I’m just smart enough to know this whiny moron has no idea how to do that.

It's time to start listening, and stop whining. Trump has proved himself again and again, even against all odds.
Talking like a third grader in a speech is apparently the easiest way to become president.
Why didn’t we vote for him then?

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches. He’s completely embarrassing himself and our nation’s standing around the world but oh well. Just another day in the White House.

Why would anyone try to justify this toddler whining?

‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever
View attachment 294846
Oh gee what a convenient attitude to take on the subject. Like Bruce, you are full of shit.
Yoda.jpg

Why didn’t we vote for him then?
Because he's still writing two grade levels above you.

Is it really? If he was putting these statements out through a spokesperson or persons or posting them on an offical White House website would that really be any different than tweeting them? All Presidents have the bully pulpit to deliver their message Trump just likes to use twitter to do it to me it doesn't seem that big a deal how he does it.

No, it would not be any different than tweeting them, except he would not be doing 100 in a day.
I wouldn't be so sure the man seems to have an endless supply energy.

how much energy does it take to tweet? he does nothing else during the day but tweet. Fuck, people give me shit for posting on this forum too and I do not hit a 3rd as many post as Trump tweets.

Is it really? If he was putting these statements out through a spokesperson or persons or posting them on an offical White House website would that really be any different than tweeting them? All Presidents have the bully pulpit to deliver their message Trump just likes to use twitter to do it to me it doesn't seem that big a deal how he does it.

No, it would not be any different than tweeting them, except he would not be doing 100 in a day.

how much energy does it take to tweet? he does nothing else during the day but tweet. Fuck, people give me shit for posting on this forum too and I do not hit a 3rd as many post as Trump tweets.

So Trump has at least 3x the energy of a Gator. Not a surprise.

So Trump has at least 3x the energy of a Gator. Not a surprise.

I have an actual job that does not include watching TV 14 hour a day.

I have no idea how much it takes I'm not on twitter I would say it would not take anymore to recite it and have someone else put out the statement.

Apparently Mitch McConnell received at least one of those tweets and he agrees. The Senate will dismiss the charges immediately.

I have no idea how much it takes I'm not on twitter I would say it would not take anymore to recite it and have someone else put out the statement.

A tweet can only have 280 characters including spaces...have you ever seen anything published by the government with only 280 characters?

You are trying too hard here.

A tweet can only have 280 characters including spaces...have you ever seen anything published by the government with only 280 characters?

You are trying too hard here.
First I know how many characters a tweet can have second I think even the government can make a statement or a point in 280 characters or less they don't because they think making some overly long statement makes it look and sound more inteligent than it actually is. The only people trying to hard here are those trying to make Trumps tweeting into a big deal. Why don't you guys write Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler and see if they can make don't like how much Trump tweets as an impeachable offense.

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches. He’s completely embarrassing himself and our nation’s standing around the world but oh well. Just another day in the White House.

Why would anyone try to justify this toddler whining?

‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever
I could probably count on one hand how many Trump tweets I have seen.

You need to get a grip man. And I'm sure the irony of someone posting online as much as you is lost on you.

Forum List

Back