Should Senate Republicans Allow a Trial of Trump...or Kill the Farce Quickly?

Should GOP End Impeachment Quickly or Draw it Out to Expose Democrats Partisian Political Behavior

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Should Senate Republicans draw out a trial of President Trump in the Senate to make the Democrats look like the petty, churlish, political extremists that they are? Or should they smash this common joke immediately to show the superfluous nature of it and move on?
High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Constitutional Rights Foundation
Lindsey Graham predicts Trump impeachment trial will 'die quickly' in Senate - CNNPolitics
As much as I want the “second hand info whistleblower” and Schiff to be exposed and hopefully face legal charges, a quick bitch slap of this clown operation by Democrats would also be good. Tough call. Don’t know if I want to hear anything more from Spartacus, Harris, and Durbin after the Kavanaugh travesty.

Last edited:
Should Senate Republicans draw out a trail of President Trump in the Senate to make the Democrats look like the petty, churlish, political extremists that they are? Our should they smash this common joke immediately to show the superfluous nature of it and move on?

You run a risk with a lengthy trial and if Trump get sworn in and lies or get caught lying then he will be convicted and remove...

Democrats hope the Senate will do what Trump is asking for but McConnell is not that damn stupid, well I hope not...

Senator Graham: Since president Trump isn't accused of a crime all in favor of dismissing? The motion is passed.

Senator McConnel: Hello, president Trump? We dismissed the case against you.

President Trump: Cool, are the Dem's freaking out? Because that would be funny to see. I'll go troll them on twitter okay.

Should Senate Republicans draw out a trial of President Trump in the Senate to make the Democrats look like the petty, churlish, political extremists that they are? Or should they smash this common joke immediately to show the superfluous nature of it and move on?
Lindsey Graham predicts Trump impeachment trial will 'die quickly' in Senate - CNNPolitics
As much as I want the “second hand info whistleblower” and Schiff to be exposed and hopefully face legal charges, a quick bitch slap of this clown operation by Democrats would also be good. Tough call. Don’t know if I want to hear anything more from Spartacus, Harris, and Durbin after the Kavanaugh travesty.

Kill it. Declare a mistrial. The "prosecutor" (the House) failed to make its case. Case dismissed. It happens on Law and Order all the time

Should Senate Republicans draw out a trail of President Trump in the Senate to make the Democrats look like the petty, churlish, political extremists that they are? Our should they smash this common joke immediately to show the superfluous nature of it and move on?

You run a risk with a lengthy trial and if Trump get sworn in and lies or get caught lying then he will be convicted and remove...

Democrats hope the Senate will do what Trump is asking for but McConnell is not that damn stupid, well I hope not...
When the rules are set, and under 5th Amendment, Trump does not and will not testify on advice of his attorneys.

Kill it. Declare a mistrial. The "prosecutor" (the House) failed to make its case. Case dismissed. It happens on Law and Order all the time
Think Lindsey is going to make that motion.

Yeah....you never know with a long drawn out action what the democrats might do....it would be nice to roast biden and his son, maybe comey and the others in front of the country...but it is always a risk.

Bank on this, Dem's have a bombshell witness ready to call that will testify to some outlandish story if the Senate holds a trial. If you think Dem's don't have some scheme waiting in the wings you don't know Dems.

Bank on this, Dem's have a bombshell witness ready to call that will testify to some outlandish story if the Senate holds a trial. If you think Dem's don't have some scheme waiting in the wings you don't know Dems.

Bill and Hillary Clinton would be the ones they call...

Why?

Never rub elbows with the Clinton family...

Kill it quickly so that this bunch of Ass-Clowns, Like Pocahontas and Bern the Bolshevik, who think they can be president, can get back out on the stump and continue to make asses of themselves.

They'll gain ground on Senile Joe if they can't campaign, and we need him in the lead for entertainment purposes.

Yeah....you never know with a long drawn out action what the democrats might do....it would be nice to roast biden and his son, maybe comey and the others in front of the country...but it is always a risk.
It’s a catch 22. The media and Democrats will scream that a trial was not held and that Republicans are trying to obstruct and protect a guilty man, smacking it with a quick stroke of a vote in order to show how ridiculous the whole thing is would reduce it’s validity. Real question: “How will independent voters see either move in 2020?”

They are weasels.

Better than their bombshell witnesses so far?

They should star recusing themselves on by one, as they run their mouths about the pre-determined verdict.

They should star recusing themselves on by one, as they run their mouths about the pre-determined verdict.
Like the predetermined verdict in the House?

Better than their bombshell witnesses so far?
Democrats could really look like the fools they are in a Senate trial.

They'd have to get it all choreographed beforehand as the "real" vote. I have heard on Fox that the White House wants a long-drawn-out trial to show how awful the Dems are right thru Christmas, but I think it's safer just to settle things at once and get back to normal.

They'd have to get it all choreographed beforehand as the "real" vote. I have heard on Fox that the White House wants a long-drawn-out trial to show how awful the Dems are right thru Christmas, but I think it's safer just to settle things at once and get back to normal.
I can see a shortened 3 week type of a trial with Democrats being exposed daily. Then a vote to acquit.

Mitch has the Senate Republicans in order and ready for battle.

Forum List

Back