“It’s not fair!” Trump sends 115 Tweets in 24 hours

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches. He’s completely embarrassing himself and our nation’s standing around the world but oh well. Just another day in the White House.

Why would anyone try to justify this toddler whining?

‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever

And yet I have never read any of his twats on twatter...

Funny thing is the left says the GOP President ( insert any name ) is an embarrassment to the world and when the left are in the Oval office the right says the same thing...

Oh well but hey at least Trump keep you entertained...

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches. He’s completely embarrassing himself and our nation’s standing around the world but oh well. Just another day in the White House.

‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever

Funny thing is the left says the GOP President ( insert any name ) is an embarrassment to the world and when the left are in the Oval office the right says the same thing...

I think you secretly know this behavior is pathetic but you’re too much of a pussy to admit it on here. My god I cant imagine the tantrums repubs would throw if Obama Tweeted like this.

Whenever Trump tweets, a leftist gets triggered.

And so it is again. If leftists didn't get triggered I wouldn't even know the tweets existed, but damn it is great that they do. Leftists presenting them make them even funnier.

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches.........

YOU are the whiny bitch in this thread. You're just a sniveling cock gobbler.

2020_mockup_1024x1024_d8c816c4-a8d2-4e4b-9c8b-3864be0c599b_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I think you secretly know this behavior is pathetic but you’re too much of a pussy to admit it on here. My god I cant imagine the tantrums repubs would throw if Obama Tweeted like this.

1. If Obama did this I would say " who gives a shit "...

2. Really who gives a shit but at least Trump keep you entertained...

3. If you think I care about his twats... I mean Tweets, really I do not...

Lol you are so full of shit. No one at all buys that.

View attachment 294846
Oh gee what a convenient attitude to take on the subject. Like Bruce, you are full of shit.

Lol you are so full of shit. No one at all buys that.

I really have never read his tweets nor do I watch FOX News or follow Talk Radio except CSpan Radio in the early morning and POTUS for Michale Smerconish...

I truly do not care how many tweets he sends out and though it was by the hundreds per day, so see I really do not follow his tweets...

And so it is again. If leftists didn't get triggered I wouldn't even know the tweets existed, but damn it is great that they do. Leftists presenting them make them even funnier.
I don’t think anyone gets more triggered than Trump on a daily basis lol.

I don’t think anyone gets more triggered than Trump on a daily basis lol.

And yet you blow your fuses over a tweet on twatter.

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches.........

YOU are the whiny bitch in this thread. You're just a sniveling cock gobbler.

2020_mockup_1024x1024_d8c816c4-a8d2-4e4b-9c8b-3864be0c599b_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Yes, your clinical, cult worship of this kiddo is noted.

That picture is amazing. Jelly?

Why do you not want to make America for Americans again?
I dot. I’m just smart enough to know this whiny moron has no idea how to do that.

Yes, your clinical, cult worship of this kiddo is noted.

LOL. There's nothing more pathetic than some sniveling faggot like you pretending to be a psychiatrist.

I suggest you pick up a weapon and serve your country and then you'll have the right to engage me, BITCH

View attachment 294846
Oh gee what a convenient attitude to take on the subject. Like Bruce, you are full of shit.

Really, I thought he twatted more than that the way you whine about, so who knew it was that low?

Forum List

Back