“It’s not fair!” Trump sends 115 Tweets in 24 hours

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches.........

YOU are the whiny bitch in this thread. You're just a sniveling cock gobbler.

2020_mockup_1024x1024_d8c816c4-a8d2-4e4b-9c8b-3864be0c599b_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Yes, your clinical, cult worship of this kiddo is noted.

That picture is amazing. Jelly?

Why do you not want to make America for Americans again?
I dot. I’m just smart enough to know this whiny moron has no idea how to do that.

Just like he had no idea how to win the election?

It's time to start listening, and stop whining. Trump has proved himself again and again, even against all odds.

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches.........

I dot. I’m just smart enough to know this whiny moron has no idea how to do that.

It's time to start listening, and stop whining. Trump has proved himself again and again, even against all odds.
Talking like a third grader in a speech is apparently the easiest way to become president.

Talking like a third grader in a speech is apparently the easiest way to become president.

Well then run for President and let see if that is true...

Last edited:

He speaks for all of America, including democrats who are currently busy worshiping their child idol Greta. Even they deserve to understand the great things Trump talks about.

He talks for all of America, including democrats who are currently busy worshiping their child idol Greta.
Yeah he definitely talks for third graders included. Does intend to? Hard to say, but it’s not like he is capable of talking like an adult either way.

It's called the First Amendment it's the same thing that allows you to post your never ending Trump whining.

Except that Trump's tweets are official statements from the Office of the President.

that seems a bit different...

It's called the First Amendment it's the same thing that allows you to post your never ending Trump whining.
His right to do it is way besides the point but you already knew that.
Your non stop partisan idocy and never ending TDS is way beside the point to but we all deal with it so you can do the same in regards to Trump tweeting. If that doesn't work here is a radical idea ignore his tweets it really does work I ignore the majority of your idiocy it's not that tough.

His right to do it is way besides the point but you already knew that.

Billy be really honest and you work for Trump and are trying to get people to read his tweets, right?

I mean you have to be a Trump supporter with your endless posting about the guy, so come on Billy just admit it and tell the board that you are just trying to get people over to twitter so more people will read whatever Trump is ranting about this moment...

Trump speaks directly to millions via twitter- bypassing the media gatekeepers.

Free speech. Love it, or move to Cuba ya freakin' commie!

Except that Trump's tweets are official statements from the Office of the President.

No they are not you lying idiot.

Trump has three accounts: The official POTUS account that Obama before him also used, there's the general White House account, and then he has his PERSONAL account where he tweets all the tweets people quote.

As usual you are an ignorant moron.

Personal account: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
POTUS account: President Trump (@POTUS) | Twitter
White House account: The White House (@WhiteHouse) | Twitter

that seems a bit different...
Is it really? If he was putting these statements out through a spokesperson or persons or posting them on an offical White House website would that really be any different than tweeting them? All Presidents have the bully pulpit to deliver their message Trump just likes to use twitter to do it to me it doesn't seem that big a deal how he does it.

No they are not you lying idiot.

Trump has three accounts: The official POTUS account that Obama before him also used, there's the general White House account, and then he has his PERSONAL account where he tweets all the tweets people quote.

As usual you are an ignorant moron.

Personal account: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
POTUS account: President Trump (@POTUS) | Twitter
White House account: The White House (@WhiteHouse) | Twitter

:itsok:

White House: Trump's tweets are 'official statements' - CNNPolitics

DOJ says Trump's tweets are official presidential statements

Is it really? If he was putting these statements out through a spokesperson or persons or posting them on an offical White House website would that really be any different than tweeting them? All Presidents have the bully pulpit to deliver their message Trump just likes to use twitter to do it to me it doesn't seem that big a deal how he does it.

No, it would not be any different than tweeting them, except he would not be doing 100 in a day.

No, it would not be any different than tweeting them, except he would not be doing 100 in a day.
I wouldn't be so sure the man seems to have an endless supply energy.

Forum List

Back