It's not a wall and it's not a shutdown. Let's call it what it is.

There is no push for a WALL. You can't see through a wall. Walls are made of stone, cement, mortar etc. We need more steel barricades like the one Jim Acosta was admiring last week. That's because when you have one, as he so brilliantly pointed out, it is really calm and serene. Thanks Jim, fine reporting for a change!
Acosta-border-wall-Twitter-640x480.jpg

190110-border-wall-steel-prototype-bugged-al-1025_a94294e20f94de9e58b58be2f7e5f48d.jpg

Did you see what I saw?
Tramp's favorite steel barrier can be beat with a saw from Home Depot!!!!!
You can’t saw steel, idiot.

Even a chain saw would do nothing to it.

There is no push for a WALL. You can't see through a wall. Walls are made of stone, cement, mortar etc. We need more steel barricades like the one Jim Acosta was admiring last week. That's because when you have one, as he so brilliantly pointed out, it is really calm and serene. Thanks Jim, fine reporting for a change!

There is no GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN. 83% of the government is functioning normally. The remaining 17% is non-essential services on temporary unpaid leave OR working temporarily without pay. And as we all know they will DEFINITELY be paid, unfortunately they go without income for now because Democrats won't approve 0.1% of the g**D*mn budget. Anywhoo there is NO SHUTDOWN.

Do we get it now?
NOT A WALL and NO SHUTDOWN.
If thats true why was Drumpf calling it a wall and why did he say Mexico was going to pay for it?

Its not about trump or politics or mexico paying for it .
Its about slow8ng down the flow of illigals and drugs
Sorry but youre wrong. Its about Drumpf, his lies, the shutdown, and the fact that a wall wont slow down illegals or drugs.
i hate to tell.ytell.you this but your wrong it will slow them both down . it works .

Of course one can saw steel, that's what hacksaws are for. Of course a chainsaw won't saw steel, it's for wood. But a cutting wheel on a chainsaw power unit will go through steel, I think that's what I'd use.
That said, it looks to me as though a torch or power machinery has been used on those slats.

Something like this is what I'd use. The slats wouldn't slow me down very much at all.

s-l1600.jpg

Of course one can saw steel, that's what hacksaws are for. Of course a chainsaw won't saw steel, it's for wood. But a cutting wheel on a chainsaw power unit will go through steel, I think that's what I'd use.
That said, it looks to me as though a torch or power machinery has been used on those slats.

Something like this is what I'd use. The slats wouldn't slow me down very much at all.

s-l1600.jpg
Save your money and just use a tunnel. El Chapo isn`t the only Mexican who knows how to use a shovel.
Amid border wall debate, third drug tunnel found in less than a month along Arizona border

There is no GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN. 83% of the government is functioning normally. The remaining 17% is non-essential services on temporary unpaid leave OR working temporarily without pay. And as we all know they will DEFINITELY be paid, unfortunately they go without income for now because Democrats won't approve 0.1% of the g**D*mn budget. Anywhoo there is NO SHUTDOWN.

Do we get it now?
If thats true why was Drumpf calling it a wall and why did he say Mexico was going to pay for it?

They are at least three government agencies (DEA, FBI, HLS) And dozens of npo's that benfit from the approximate 65 billion/annum money flow that comes over the border. Then you have a small army of corrupt politicians with plenty of cartel cash in their pockets. These are the behind the scenes players pulling the strings. They will fight like cornered rats to keep that border porous. Hell they'll asassinate Trump to do it if they can pull it off.

Jo

This is not the way legislation is advanced in the United States. We do not deprive families of paychecks to advance legislation. We do not ascede to a petulant man in the White House. We are governed, not reigned over.

So pelosi and Schumer are powerless eh?

That's pretty funny.

Jo

So pelosi and Schumer are powerless eh?

That's pretty funny.
The US political system does seem laughable, where a government can fail to supply money, its most basic task, yet remain in power. I don't think that would happen anywhere else.

Last edited:

Do we get it now?

Sorry but youre wrong. Its about Drumpf, his lies, the shutdown, and the fact that a wall wont slow down illegals or drugs.
Sorry, it’s about you hatred of Trump and goddamn all the dead Americans. They’re just manufactured crisis to libtards!

This is not the way legislation is advanced in the United States
Yeah, it kinda is. This IS the process. Tell Chuck and Nancy to stop fighting against national security.
But they aren't fighting against "national security," just the whore's unnecessary wall, which the whore said would be paid for by Mexico. Try opening up the government and paying the TSA screeners if you want "national security."

Do we get it now?
I agree that Donald Trump not being clear about the terminology is adding to the confusion. There are different ways for the US to extract payment from Mexico for new barricade construction especially considering the amount of cost we have incurred from illegals, drugs, smugglers, crime, etc flowing across the border.

190110-border-wall-steel-prototype-bugged-al-1025_a94294e20f94de9e58b58be2f7e5f48d.jpg

Did you see what I saw?
Lol, sorry thing is. I believe you really think a regular saw would do that.

Bullshit. People are working and are not getting paid. People with families and mortgages and rent to pay. All for a whore and madman.

Aww... another hypocrite lefty female. I really hope you’re not a “free the nipple” advocate or have the “belief” that women should feel empowered to do whatever makes them happy... only if they’re not married to someone you loathe, right? Other women who take off their clothes for money are just utilizing their assets, but not in Melania’s case—she does it bc she’s a dirty slut, yes?

Or is it her outer beauty that rubs you the wrong way?

Do we get it now?

It will slow down illegals. The question is, will it slow down enough for it to be worth it?
2,000 illegals a day are intercepted jumping the border.

With freedom comes responsibility. Living in a democracy we all have the responsibility to be informed about our government and its policies, we have the responsibility to make thoughtful assessments about our foundational beliefs in regard to the role of government in our lives, and we have the responsibility to select representatives who will reflect our conclusions.
Why is it then, that here and just about everywhere else, we are confusing a debate about a wall or no wall for a discussion about badly needed reforms to our immigration policies? We are allowing a political side-show, enough blame for both sides of the aisle, to distract us from the real problem. Does it strike anyone else that no one on the right or the left is arguing about whether we need immigration reform, only how we do it?
Ask yourselves, who benefits from a constant debate? Who gains from Americans devolving into tribal politics? Who is selling our differences for profit? Who benefits from us spending hours spewing at each other on message boards but not having enough motivation to vote?
Freedoms are almost never taken away, instead they are given away freely....to quote our current Prez”...so sad...”

With freedom comes responsibility. Living in a democracy we all have the responsibility to be informed about our government and its policies, we have the responsibility to make thoughtful assessments about our foundational beliefs in regard to the role of government in our lives, and we have the responsibility to select representatives who will reflect our conclusions.
Why is it then, that here and just about everywhere else, we are confusing a debate about a wall or no wall for a discussion about badly needed reforms to our immigration policies? We are allowing a political side-show, enough blame for both sides of the aisle, to distract us from the real problem. Does it strike anyone else that no one on the right or the left is arguing about whether we need immigration reform, only how we do it?
Ask yourselves, who benefits from a constant debate? Who gains from Americans devolving into tribal politics? Who is selling our differences for profit? Who benefits from us spending hours spewing at each other on message boards but not having enough motivation to vote?
Freedoms are almost never taken away, instead they are given away freely....to quote our current Prez”...so sad...”
Stick around, Rich.

Do we get it now?

Trump never said they would pay upfront for it. As I stated long before you were a member here, Mexico can pay for it with a rewritten NAFTA agreement, and that was done.

Did you see what I saw?
No, I didn't see what you saw? I see 2 pics you threw up. Got a video or more info?
From a treasured Right-wing rag no less:
Steel slat prototype for Trump's border wall vulnerable to sawing
Steel slat prototype for Trump's border wall vulnerable to sawing
by Vaishnavee Sharma
| January 10, 2019 06:03 PM
While President Trump has advocated for a border wall built of steel slats that he claims would be “totally effective while at the same time beautiful,” a prototype tested by the Homeland Security Department was proven to be vulnerable to a saw.

A photograph taken at "Pogo Row" along the California-Mexico border and obtained by NBC News shows the aftermath of the testing in which military and Border Patrol personnel were instructed to attempt to destroy the barrier prototype using common tools, as described in a DHS report.

Did you see what I saw?
You can’t saw steel, idiot.

Even a chain saw would do nothing to it.
DHS had no trouble doing it using common tools available to anyone, moron.

Forum List

Back