It's not a wall and it's not a shutdown. Let's call it what it is.

There is no push for a WALL. You can't see through a wall. Walls are made of stone, cement, mortar etc. We need more steel barricades like the one Jim Acosta was admiring last week. That's because when you have one, as he so brilliantly pointed out, it is really calm and serene. Thanks Jim, fine reporting for a change!

There is no GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN. 83% of the government is functioning normally. The remaining 17% is non-essential services on temporary unpaid leave OR working temporarily without pay. And as we all know they will DEFINITELY be paid, unfortunately they go without income for now because Democrats won't approve 0.1% of the g**D*mn budget. Anywhoo there is NO SHUTDOWN.

Do we get it now?
NOT A WALL and NO SHUTDOWN.
If thats true why was Drumpf calling it a wall and why did he say Mexico was going to pay for it?

Its not about trump or politics or mexico paying for it .
Its about slow8ng down the flow of illigals and drugs
Sorry but youre wrong. Its about Drumpf, his lies, the shutdown, and the fact that a wall wont slow down illegals or drugs.
i hate to tell.ytell.you this but your wrong it will slow them both down . it works .
I hate to tell you this but youre wrong. Stop believing in the orange gibbons fairy tales. Youre like some little naive retarded baby chimp.

Bullshit. People are working and are not getting paid. People with families and mortgages and rent to pay. All for a whore and madman.

Aww... another hypocrite lefty female. I really hope you’re not a “free the nipple” advocate or have the “belief” that women should feel empowered to do whatever makes them happy... only if they’re not married to someone you loathe, right? Other women who take off their clothes for money are just utilizing their assets, but not in Melania’s case—she does it bc she’s a dirty slut, yes?

Or is it her outer beauty that rubs you the wrong way?
Are you nuts? You sound like you are. I was talking about TSA screeners not being paid.
You are crazy with your sex thing. I don't care about melania and whether she spreads her legs for dirt. You sound like you have one of those dirty "marriages" going on where you spread your legs when your "husband" snaps his fingers. Your sex life, however disgusting it is, is none of my business.

Back to the shutdown, the TSA screeners, and the whore in the Oval Office.

The Air Traffic Controllers are also not being paid and their union has sued the government. I think that if all of them were to call in sick at every airport for a day or two, that might end this. As it is, many are now probably worried about how they're going to pay their bills and might not be 100% concentrated on their jobs. I know that this job requires that all personal problems leave when on the job, but if they have families and children who depend on them and they can't provide for them, that would still weigh heavy on their minds.
Many TSA agents are calling in sick too. Miami terminal had to close early due to TSA shortage.

Miami Airport Terminal Closing Early Due To TSA Shortage - One Mile at a Time

So pelosi and Schumer are powerless eh?

That's pretty funny.
The US political system does seem laughable, where a government can fail to supply money, its most basic task, yet remain in power. I don't think that would happen anywhere else.

Sure illegal aliens have killed at least as many citizens as guns have yet they hate one and want to hug the other.

Jo

There is no push for a WALL. You can't see through a wall. Walls are made of stone, cement, mortar etc. We need more steel barricades like the one Jim Acosta was admiring last week. That's because when you have one, as he so brilliantly pointed out, it is really calm and serene. Thanks Jim, fine reporting for a change!

There is no GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN. 83% of the government is functioning normally. The remaining 17% is non-essential services on temporary unpaid leave OR working temporarily without pay. And as we all know they will DEFINITELY be paid, unfortunately they go without income for now because Democrats won't approve 0.1% of the g**D*mn budget. Anywhoo there is NO SHUTDOWN.

Do we get it now?
“It's not a wall and it's not a shutdown. Let's call it what it is.”

Alright.

It’s not a ‘wall,’ it’s a manifestation of rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

It’s not a shutdown, it’s yet another Trump/GOP failure, and proof that Trump and Republicans are unfit to govern.

Do we get it now?
“It's not a wall and it's not a shutdown. Let's call it what it is.”

Alright.

It’s not a ‘wall,’ it’s a manifestation of rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

It’s not a shutdown, it’s yet another Trump/GOP failure, and proof that Trump and Republicans are unfit to govern.

Nah.... It's a wall like Obama, Pelosi and Waters all have. It's not a sign of fear... It's a sign of courage. It's not ignorance it's knowledge, it's not bigotry it's inclusion and finally it's not hate....it is caring enough about
America to protect her people. Unlike Pelosi
Who won't even meet with bereaved families because THAT IS REAL COWARDICE!

JO

Do we get it now?
If thats true why was Drumpf calling it a wall and why did he say Mexico was going to pay for it?

a wall wont slow down illegals or drugs.

Idiot. OF COURSE the wall HAS to slow down illegals and drugs! It cuts off a 2000 mile corridor. A great first step. SHOW ME one wall that you can walk up to that doesn't slow you down.

Of course one can saw steel, that's what hacksaws are for. Of course a chainsaw won't saw steel, it's for wood. But a cutting wheel on a chainsaw power unit will go through steel, I think that's what I'd use.
That said, it looks to me as though a torch or power machinery has been used on those slats.

Something like this is what I'd use. The slats wouldn't slow me down very much at all.

s-l1600.jpg
So is it the women or children carrying that big ass saw a thousand miles?

Trump is abusing his power... can we please get that traitor out of the oval office soon? As in yesterday? Enough already! :eek:

Trump is abusing his power... can we please get that traitor out of the oval office soon? As in yesterday? Enough already! :eek:
All you have to do is get a few like minded people together, go to Washington and drag him out. Get started.

Demonrats can end the shutdown. Build the wall. Deport them all.
McConnell is not a Democrat. He is the one preventing the Democratic bill to open the government from coming to the floor of the Russiapublican controlled Senate because he knows it will pass with a veto proof majority and he must protect the RAT, Russian Agent Trump.

Do we get it now?

Idiot. OF COURSE the wall HAS to slow down illegals and drugs! It cuts off a 2000 mile corridor. A great first step. SHOW ME one wall that you can walk up to that doesn't slow you down.
I can show you several in the hood. You down for going?

Do we get it now?

Ouch.

Game, set and match.

Do we get it now?

Sure, Acidpus, just where I'd want to be, in your backyard in the broken glass and graffiti.

Sure, Acidpus, just where I'd want to be, in your backyard in the broken glass and graffiti.
When do you want to come?

Forum List

Back