Disgusting democrats Kamala Harris and Mazi Hirono push anti Christian bigotry against US Judges

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats are no longer afraid to hide their anti-Christian bigotry from the American public.
DISGUSTING: Democrats Kamala Harris and Mazie Hirono Push Anti-Christian Bigotry against US Judges

Demo scum stop at nothing when they want something, they will steal it, snitch, lie, yep it's the DNA of a die hard DEMOAHOLE

upload_2019-1-12_22-18-42.png

What's weird is that Republicans are fine with their leaders pushing "anti Christian" values and morals. Isn't that odd?

To be fair Protestants hate Catholics and the knights are an all men group , some of which want to lord it over women.

Someone needs to remind the people that the vast majority of those invading highspanics, AKA, ‘future democrats of America’, are catholic.
But logic and consistency and intellect are antithetical to the democrat party so I guess it’s pointless.

Someone needs to remind the people that the vast majority of those invading highspanics, AKA, ‘future democrats of America’, are catholic.
But logic and consistency and intellect are antithetical to the democrat party so I guess it’s pointless.

That is correct, but some Knights lord It over women. Why do you think they talk Spanish??

To be fair Protestants hate Catholics and the knights are an all men group , some of which want to lord it over women.
Harris & company’s complaint is that the knights took the “extreme” view that Prop 8 in CA should get their support.

You know, the gay marriage ban that the majority of voters legitimately casted to support. How “extreme” of those voters to govern themselves! How DARE they!?

You mean to tell me the Knights supported California’s most direct form of democratic self-rule ( the initiative system)??! Well no wonder Feinstein & Harris flipped their lid.

That is correct, but some Knights lord It over women. Why do you think they talk Spanish??
WTF are you babbling about?
If you object to men lording over women you need to call out all Muslims and any Muslim woman wearing head gear.

True, but then most MAFIA hit me are too.

True, but then most MAFIA hit me are too.
Don’t crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

Forum List

Back