It’s Not a Liberal Fantasy to Ask if Trump Committed Treason

Treason is using Federal Agencies to target Conservative groups because of their beliefs.

Treason is obtaining FISA warrants against citizens without the due process of law. The claims made were never substantiated.

Treason is using a Gov't agency to put a spy in the opposing campaign starting 100 days before the election.

Treason is paying for a Russian spy who contacted high level Russians to get dirt on the Trump Campaign. Steele.

Treason is using pay to place Clinton Foundation to line their pockets.

Your side gets it next libbies.
Uh, hello, knock knock, stop the dum dum sh!t.
Democrats have no power.
They are NOT in charge.
There is NOTHING they can do.
The article was written by a Republican.

STOP with the fuking stupid. It's not clever. And it's not funny.
Stop with the acting innocent on what your side did.

They paid to dig dirt on Trump..........used Steele who used Russian Contacts to do so.

Same dang thing your side said he did...............But your side are ANGELS............Sell that snake oil somewhere else.............

The tide is turning against you.
Still doing the dum dum thing.
Sad
and
pathetic.
And oh so very
pitiful,
just
pitiful.
Deal with it...............your side is dirty..............Truth is coming out............Enjoy creating NEW LIES TO COVER THE OTHERS.

You know when Republicans don't know what they are talking about when they attribute to Democrats something done by other Republicans.

You know when Republicans don't know what they are talking about when they attribute to Democrats something done by other Republicans.
Spin away lib.

Comey worked for a bank before being a top dog at the FBI.........same bank donated big to the Clinton Foundation...........same bank laundered money to the Drug Cartels and no one went to jail.

Follow the money..............and those FBI saints now caught Lying under oath.

Uh, hello, if you read the articles dum dums, you would know it was written by a Republican.

They say ignorance of the law is no excuse.

I always thought ignorance was no excuse. But it is a "reason".
Who the hell cares.........................Prove the dang Treason or shut the hell up.

Plenty of evidence that your side abused power and tried to rig the election and still lost...............

So he can join your asses.
Clearly, you didn't read the article.
Too close to work.
Something dum dums find extremely difficult.
Let me clue you in.
Knowledge is fun. Even for it's own sake.
I have knowledge that you are a left wing hack..............

Your side violated the law.............but when you own the DOJ and key elements in the FBI and intel you get a free get out of jail card.

The only dang Treason is the Lying SCUM bags on your side.
I have knowledge..........

No, clearly you don't.

5322-1513817758-9c64a08f00191818dc2aebb13b2ffa91.gif

We aren’t at war with Russia and there is still no evidence that Trump did anything with Russia, so yeah it’s still a fantasy

Uh, hello, if you read the articles dum dums, you would know it was written by a Republican.

Who the hell cares.........................Prove the dang Treason or shut the hell up.

Plenty of evidence that your side abused power and tried to rig the election and still lost...............

Too close to work.
Let me clue you in.

Your side violated the law.............but when you own the DOJ and key elements in the FBI and intel you get a free get out of jail card.

No, clearly you don't.

Your side better be good at dancing soon..................You gotta come up with New BS to try to get the attention off the old BS.

Spin away lib.

Comey worked for a bank before being a top dog at the FBI.........same bank donated big to the Clinton Foundation...........same bank laundered money to the Drug Cartels and no one went to jail.

Follow the money..............and those FBI saints now caught Lying under oath.
It's the banks
the banks
the banks
the banks........

tumblr_m4eb49ccaN1qzq9v4o1_500.gif

Too close to work.
Let me clue you in.

No, clearly you don't.

Good one. And I’m the king of China

Ex-REPUBLICAN Congressman: Treason Is No Far Fetched Liberal Fantasy

By definition, treason cannot be considered outside of “war.” I realize the word treason is thrown around all the time as a more informal description of hurting the United States and that works informally, but not when it comes to actually applying it to the process. one cannot commit treason outside of war. But, here we are talking about true treason.

--------------

The GOP argument is that we are not at war with Russia.
Really, that's the GOP argument.

Good articles.

It's absolutely OK to ask, but it is also proper to go after those who ARE engaging in treasonous, and seditious acts. Namely your heroes brennan, comey et al. Now, the only question remaining is how involved was obummer.

Just like its not a conservative fantasy to ask if Obama really ever was a legally qualified natural born U.S. President or if we just got snookered by the Left for 8 years.

Well, either way, we got snookered by the Left.

But I can also think of a hundred OTHER questions I could ask Trump, all just as much equally irrelevant because I haven't evidence on any of them, either.
BETTER QUESTION to ask is how Hillary COULD COMMIT treason on a dozen different fronts and still not be under investigation for any of it much less not in prison?

When we have the answer to how a traitor stays out of jail, maybe it will give us a little insight into how a simple U.S. Businessman running for office never accused of a thing all his life suddenly becomes a Russia spy, plant, puppet and suspect the day after he beats the pants off a democrat?

By definition, treason cannot be considered outside of “war.” I realize the word treason is thrown around all the time as a more informal description of hurting the United States and that works informally, but not when it comes to actually applying it to the process. one cannot commit treason outside of war. But, here we are talking about true treason.

--------------

Good articles.
Even if Trump personally hired Russia to hack into the DNC computers and even personally helped Guciffer write the computer code to hack the DNC's computers, it still would not constitute treason.

And according to Clinton, none of the missing 30,000 emails that Trump jokingly asked wikileaks to find had any sort of classified information anyways. Just like Bill Clinton's secret meeting with Loretta (should be)Lynch(ed). They were merely regarding wedding plans and grand kids.

Last edited:
Treason is using Federal Agencies to target Conservative groups because of their beliefs.

Isn't that PRECISELY what trump has done, only to those who he thinks do not support him unconditionally and liberals....? :rofl: I don't know how you could think otherwise?

--------------

Good articles.

It's not treason if it saves the Constitution from the enemy with in, the libtards of America.....

Isn't that PRECISELY what trump has done, only to those who he thinks do not support him unconditionally and liberals....? :rofl: I don't know how you could think otherwise?
IRS did so under Obama............Proved in Courts............and the courts await the new charges for wha they have done.

I've posted the court cases before..........did you miss them.

Prehaps some actual evidence of treason should be presented and people's opinions, theories, and speculation do not count as evidence until then to suggest Trump has committed treason is not only a fantasy but stupid no matter who it comes from.

Too close to work.
Let me clue you in.

No, clearly you don't.

Good one. And I’m the king of China
China didn't have a king. It had an emperor. Like we do. Only ours is orange and has no clothes.

IRS did so under Obama............Proved in Courts............and the courts await the new charges for wha they have done.

Yes. Post them again.

Just like its not a conservative fantasy to ask if Obama really ever was a legally qualified natural born U.S. President or if we just got snookered by the Left for 8 years.

Well, either way, we got snookered by the Left.

But I can also think of a hundred OTHER questions I could ask Trump, all just as much equally irrelevant because I haven't evidence on any of them, either.
BETTER QUESTION to ask is how Hillary COULD COMMIT treason on a dozen different fronts and still not be under investigation for any of it much less not in prison?

When we have the answer to how a traitor stays out of jail, maybe it will give us a little insight into how a simple U.S. Businessman running for office never accused of a thing all his life suddenly becomes a Russia spy, plant, puppet and suspect the day after he beats the pants off a democrat?
Because Obama was born in Kenya, right?

laughter.gif

Yes. Post them again.
I'm wasting my time with you............you've been on those threads.......don't feel like it tonight.......they are there......

Forum List

Back