It's not a conspiracy anymore: Michelle Obama confirms Barack was born in Kenya!!!

“ This is not the land of my birth, but it is the land for which I hold the greatest affection..." Remarks at Shannon Airport upon leaving for England, June 29, 1963, Shannon Airport, Ireland.
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, Boston, Massachusetts.

Obviously, JFK was a traitor to America.

IF he were not born in the USA, who has the guts to do anything about it now???? As for me, it's a MOOT point. Get it RadiomanATL? Or is this too deep for you.

His roots lie here, he was born in Hawaii and his father barely had anything to do with him. Further if he wants to be MY president he better damn well call the United States home.

Absolutely - but I doubt anyone would have batted an eyelid if Dukakis had said the same thing about Greece, Joe Libermann about Israel, or any of the hispanic politicians about Central America.

We're all mongrels or migrants - and the US at least used to be the melting pot - so providing Obama is not putting Kenyan interests first I don't see why anyone would care even if he had been born there, really.

His roots lie here, he was born in Hawaii and his father barely had anything to do with him. Further if he wants to be MY president he better damn well call the United States home.

Absolutely - but I doubt anyone would have batted an eyelid if Dukakis had said the same thing about Greece, Joe Libermann about Israel, or any of the hispanic politicians about Central America.

We're all mongrels or migrants - and the US at least used to be the melting pot - so providing Obama is not putting Kenyan interests first I don't see why anyone would care even if he had been born there, really.
[Emphasis added] Most of us in the USA care about the Constitution, moron.

IF he were not born in the USA, who has the guts to do anything about it now???? As for me, it's a MOOT point. Get it RadiomanATL? Or is this too deep for you.

Yeah, I get the thing about beating the dead horse. The problem is that this has set a precedent, no pun intended. And the next time a foreigner wants to run for election, he will be able to, Obama has seen to that. Are you looking forward to having Arnold as your president?

Seriously, who cares?

Hitler was born in Austria, Stalin in Georgia, Alexander the Great in Macedonia - it really does not matter.

Would you really be whining and crying if a US President had grandparents in England or Canada? I think not.

And no, I don't see anything weird in using the term 'home counry' to talk about where ones roots lie.

The point is the constitution disqualifies anyone who is not born a US citizen or born in the US.

Just a little detail that Obama and his people have been covering up for the last 3 years or so.

Arnold couldn't run...but Obama hid his true beginnings in order to deceive us into allowing him to run. Now it's gonna be next to impossible to prove it because his records in Kenya have most likely been destroyed and witnesses silenced.

Course this all fits. The Dems are as fake as they could be so they find an unqualified candidate and turn their heads when he produced his fake birth certificate. You know...the one that he produced that didn't have a state seal on it.

Last edited:
Momma Sarah says so

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4FqVRWgrNw]YouTube - Barack Obama - Born in Kenya II[/ame]

Kenyan Ambassador say so too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14]YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya[/ame]

Seriously, who cares?

Hitler was born in Austria, Stalin in Georgia, Alexander the Great in Macedonia - it really does not matter.

Would you really be whining and crying if a US President had grandparents in England or Canada? I think not.

And no, I don't see anything weird in using the term 'home counry' to talk about where ones roots lie.

The point is the constitution disqualifies anyone who is not born a US citizen or born in the US.

Just a little detail that Obama and his people have been covering up for the last 3 years
or so.

Arnold couldn't run...but Obama hid his true beginnings in order to deceive us into allowing him to run. Now it's gonna be next to impossible to prove it because his records in Kenya have most likely been destroyed and witnesses silenced.

Course this all fits. The Dems are as fake as they could be so they find an unqualified candidate and turn their heads when he produced his fake birth certificate. You know...the one that he produced that didn't have a state seal on it.

Obama's people include FOX News and the GOP?

:cuckoo:

I am sending this to Drudge Report. Here is a newly released video of Michelle Obama stating that she and Obama visited his home country in Kenya - she was speaking to a group during the Democratic Convention in Denver in 2008 when she made the revelation.Video link: She tells about their visit to her husband's home country at 42 seconds into the video. What more proof do we need now. This is ample evidence Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen. This is the tape that the Los Angeles Times kept hidden I believe.
Michelle Obama said: June 27, 2008......@ ~42 seconds...

"Barack has led by example, when we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in, Kenya."

Video here:
YouTube - Michelle Obama speaking at the LGBT Delegate (The World as it Should Be)
Idiot.
Do you think john MaPain considers Panama his " home country" ?
Go wash your flag or something.

Seriously, who cares?

Just a little detail that Obama and his people have been covering up for the last 3 years
or so.

That's pretty warped.

Explain how Fox and the GOP are trying to cover up Obama's place of birth.....LOL...I can't wait to hear this demented shit.

I am sending this to Drudge Report. Here is a newly released video of Michelle Obama stating that she and Obama visited his home country in Kenya - she was speaking to a group during the Democratic Convention in Denver in 2008 when she made the revelation.Video link: She tells about their visit to her husband's home country at 42 seconds into the video. What more proof do we need now. This is ample evidence Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen. This is the tape that the Los Angeles Times kept hidden I believe.
Michelle Obama said: June 27, 2008......@ ~42 seconds...

"Barack has led by example, when we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in, Kenya."

Video here:
YouTube - Michelle Obama speaking at the LGBT Delegate (The World as it Should Be)
Idiot.
Do you think john MaPain considers Panama his " home country" ?
Go wash your flag or something.

With these lying assholes the truth doesn't matter and neither do words.

or so.

That's pretty warped.

Explain how Fox and the GOP are trying to cover up Obama's place of birth.....LOL...I can't wait to hear this demented shit.

I just love it when people who claim a site isn't ever truthful, then wonder why the site isn't being truthful about a specific thing.....

If you think that there is only a complaint about Obama's birthplace, then I haven't any need to concern myself with your opinion of who has a sound mind or not.

You bought up you being a racist. Out of nowhere may I add. You sir have issues.

after what you said on this board about someone's family member, you should shut the fuck up, Mr. Duke.

Be my LWFM. :lol:

Mudwhistle -

And you really, honestly believe this? Seriously?

It is very hard for me to believe anyone can seriously buy that stuff.

Mudwhistle -

And you really, honestly believe this? Seriously?

It is very hard for me to believe anyone can seriously buy that stuff.
It's a fact that Arnold can't run. Believe it or not.

Being that it has not been 'proven' that Obama is not USA born, that too is a moot point. I would NEVER vote for someone who I KNEW was foreign born. They have a tendency to have one foot in their country of birth and the other in the USA. I want a president that has BOTH feet firmly rooted in the good ole U.S. of A.!!

Forum List

Back