It's not a conspiracy anymore: Michelle Obama confirms Barack was born in Kenya!!!

It is not an impossibility that Obama is not USA born. WA has covered up more stuff than this in its history. Why so many people are so adamant that he might NOT be U.S. born is a mystery to me. As I said before, moot point.

Arnold couldn't run...but Obama hid his true beginnings in order to deceive us into allowing him to run. Now it's gonna be next to impossible to prove it because his records in Kenya have most likely been destroyed and witnesses silenced.

Mudwhistle -

And you really, honestly believe this? Seriously?

It is very hard for me to believe anyone can seriously buy that stuff.
It's a fact that Arnold can't run. Believe it or not.

No, it used to be a fact that Arnold couldn't run. Now that Obama has been president, he's set a precedent. Arnold can now run. So can anybody who isn't a natural born citizen.

what's amazing to me is the number of Obama worshipers that still claim he's a native born citizen in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

Mudwhistle -

And you really, honestly believe this? Seriously?

It is very hard for me to believe anyone can seriously buy that stuff.

No, it used to be a fact that Arnold couldn't run. Now that Obama has been president, he's set a precedent. Arnold can now run. So can anybody who isn't a natural born citizen.

what's amazing to me is the number of Obama worshipers that still claim he's a native born citizen in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

i think a refresher course on what exactly "evidence" is might be in order.

having someone's wife say their husband is going to his "home country" (no matter how fucked up that statement might actually be) is NOT evidence.

having someone's wife say their husband is going to his "home country" (no matter how fucked up that statement might actually be) is NOT evidence.

How about Grandma saying she was there at his birth when she never left the country? How about the Ambassador saying that his "birthplace" in Kenya was already revered?

How about Grandma saying she was there at his birth when she never left the country? How about the Ambassador saying that his "birthplace" in Kenya was already revered?
that is questionable that she ever said that in the first place

It sounds clear as day from what Michelle Obama said.

Barak Obama's home country is Kenya. That's what she in fact said.

Too bad all the legal documents say he is an American.

Why is it you people are so hell bent on him never being proud of his heritage?

What is wrong with the man being proud of his Kenyan homeland just like I am proud of my Irish Homeland?????

Damn am I sick of this racist third of the country.

how about it? you think thats evidence of where someone was born? :cuckoo:

no matter what country he was born in, having the president of the usa call a different country his "home country" is simply fucked up. :cuckoo:
i knew a lot of American born Italian's that would refer to Italy as their motherland
never took it to mean anything more than an ancestral home thing

Somehow I think you are just making excuses....but then the Clinton worshipers and the Bush worshipers were great at excuses, why shouldn't the Obama worshipers be just as good?

the reason being is because we dont elect these presidents,they are SELECTED for us by the elite-the CFR group and yeah the last two posters that replied after me are disinformation agents and they will post anything and any kind of excuses to avoid the truth,thats how they operate.every president that gets into office from here on out,whether democrat or republican,is going to be worse than the previous president,thats the way its been the last 30 years and will continue.

It cracks me uo the Obama apologists logic here,doesnt matter what his grandma and Michelle say,only what the government and copporate controlled media do.:lol::lol:

I do have to admit that the newspaper looked fake. Looked made up. I do agree that snopes is NOT on the up and up either. Have not been sold on neither.

I am sending this to Drudge Report. Here is a newly released video of Michelle Obama stating that she and Obama visited his home country in Kenya - she was speaking to a group during the Democratic Convention in Denver in 2008 when she made the revelation.Video link: She tells about their visit to her husband's home country at 42 seconds into the video. What more proof do we need now. This is ample evidence Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen. This is the tape that the Los Angeles Times kept hidden I believe.
Michelle Obama said: June 27, 2008......@ ~42 seconds...

"Barack has led by example, when we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in, Kenya."

Video here:
YouTube - Michelle Obama speaking at the LGBT Delegate (The World as it Should Be)

"His home country in Kenya", meaning that is the place where his ancestors came from.

Yours came from Europe probably, because unless you're a Native American, your home country isn't here.

My family comes from Norway (my Grandfather emigrated here from Norway), and from Scotland, as that is where my Grandmother's family came from.

I consider both those countries my "home countries" as that is where my ancestry hails from.

By the way asshole........heard you're one of those fake fuckers who likes to tell everyone they're retired military to get brownie points on a messageboard. Too bad it's not working in your case as your rep count is negative.

Personally? I think that colon jousting pillowbiters such as yourself should be strung up by their twig and berries and used as a baseball practice for REAL vets such as myself and others on here.

Try again 'tard.

I am sending this to Drudge Report. Here is a newly released video of Michelle Obama stating that she and Obama visited his home country in Kenya - she was speaking to a group during the Democratic Convention in Denver in 2008 when she made the revelation.Video link: She tells about their visit to her husband's home country at 42 seconds into the video. What more proof do we need now. This is ample evidence Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen. This is the tape that the Los Angeles Times kept hidden I believe.
Michelle Obama said: June 27, 2008......@ ~42 seconds...

"Barack has led by example, when we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in, Kenya."

Video here:
YouTube - Michelle Obama speaking at the LGBT Delegate (The World as it Should Be)

"His home country in Kenya", meaning that is the place where his ancestors came from.

Yours came from Europe probably, because unless you're a Native American, your home country isn't here.

My family comes from Norway (my Grandfather emigrated here from Norway), and from Scotland, as that is where my Grandmother's family came from.

I consider both those countries my "home countries" as that is where my ancestry hails from.

By the way asshole........heard you're one of those fake fuckers who likes to tell everyone they're retired military to get brownie points on a messageboard. Too bad it's not working in your case as your rep count is negative.

Personally? I think that colon jousting pillowbiters such as yourself should be strung up by their twig and berries and used as a baseball practice for REAL vets such as myself and others on here.

Try again 'tard.

No home country doesn't mean where ancestors came from :cuckoo:

My parents came from Israel, but my home country is America.

Home country means the country that you were born in.

Gotta love Michelle Obama's big mouth and her making the mistake of telling the truth every now and then.

Then the Obama apologists gotta go into damage control.

Remember, Michelle Obama, is a lawyer, so she knows the importance of words, especially ones that are said publically.

Definition of home country

home country
noun
the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

home country - definition of home country - yawiktionary.com

English

Etymology
home + country

Noun
home country

the country in which a person was born and usually raised
, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

home country - Wiktionary

Etymologyhome + country

[edit] NounSingular
home country
Plural
home countries

home country (plural home countries)

the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship
[edit] Translations[show ▼]±the country where a person was born and raised

Last edited:

Forum List

Back