It's not a conspiracy anymore: Michelle Obama confirms Barack was born in Kenya!!!

Ireland is my home country.

You see people who are proud of their heritgage will say things like that.

Do you think there is something wrong with Obama being proud of his heritage?

I have Irish ancestors and I've never said that in my life, nor has my father or Grandfather. Our forefathers had never intended to have someone with divided loyalties as the President of our country. Obama clearly has divided loyalties.

no matter what country he was born in, having the president of the usa call a different country his "home country" is simply fucked up. :cuckoo:
i knew a lot of American born Italian's that would refer to Italy as their motherland
never took it to mean anything more than an ancestral home thing

His Mother's home country is America, why is Kenya his ancestral home over America?

Why did Americans vote for a man with divided loyalties?

yeah funny how apologist Radioman and the other Obama apologists ignore that isnt it? lol.:lol:

no matter what country he was born in, having the president of the usa call a different country his "home country" is simply fucked up. :cuckoo:
i knew a lot of American born Italian's that would refer to Italy as their motherland
never took it to mean anything more than an ancestral home thing

Somehow I think you are just making excuses....but then the Clinton worshipers and the Bush worshipers were great at excuses, why shouldn't the Obama worshipers be just as good?

I am sending this to Drudge Report. Here is a newly released video of Michelle Obama stating that she and Obama visited his home country in Kenya - she was speaking to a group during the Democratic Convention in Denver in 2008 when she made the revelation.Video link: She tells about their visit to her husband's home country at 42 seconds into the video. What more proof do we need now. This is ample evidence Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen. This is the tape that the Los Angeles Times kept hidden I believe.
Michelle Obama said: June 27, 2008......@ ~42 seconds...

"Barack has led by example, when we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in, Kenya."

Video here:
YouTube - Michelle Obama speaking at the LGBT Delegate (The World as it Should Be)
Wow, you nailed it.

Dumb, de dumb dumbs, dumb dumb. Oh, and btw, Cowboy George W. Bush was born in New England, does that make him a subject of a foreign king?

No because New England is part of the US, Kenya is not.

It sounded pretty clear to me that she said Barak Hussein's home country is Kenya, and he is not an American.

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Holy Shit!!!

Even a local Kenyan newspaper thinks he's a native Kenyan.

I think that pretty much proves it. Wonder if this will ever go mainstream.

Last edited:
Probably not. Imagine if it was a republican.

That sounds pretty damning to me.

I wonder if the Supreme Court could remove him?

I am sending this to Drudge Report. Here is a newly released video of Michelle Obama stating that she and Obama visited his home country in Kenya - she was speaking to a group during the Democratic Convention in Denver in 2008 when she made the revelation.Video link: She tells about their visit to her husband's home country at 42 seconds into the video. What more proof do we need now. This is ample evidence Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen. This is the tape that the Los Angeles Times kept hidden I believe.
Michelle Obama said: June 27, 2008......@ ~42 seconds...

"Barack has led by example, when we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in, Kenya."

Video here:
YouTube - Michelle Obama speaking at the LGBT Delegate (The World as it Should Be)

I think Jackie Kennedy once referred to Ireland as JFK's home country.

:eek:
Linky?

Not a birther myself, but check out this video at about :18

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht1qeK3roU0]YouTube - MichelleObama.mov[/ame]

Seriously, who cares?

Hitler was born in Austria, Stalin in Georgia, Alexander the Great in Macedonia - it really does not matter.

Would you really be whining and crying if a US President had grandparents in England or Canada? I think not.

And no, I don't see anything weird in using the term 'home counry' to talk about where ones roots lie.

Last edited:
There you have it...

Absolute proof he was born in Kenya. What does the state of Hawaii know about who was born there anyway?

Seriously, who cares?

Hitler was born in Austria, Stalin in Georgia, Alexander the Great in Macedonia - it really does not matter.

Would you really be whining and crying if a US President had grandparents in England or Canada? I think not.

And no, I don't see anything weird in using the term 'home counry' to talk about where ones roots lie.

His roots lie here, he was born in Hawaii and his father barely had anything to do with him. Further if he wants to be MY president he better damn well call the United States home.

Forum List

Back