Michelle Obama: Trump winning in '16 felt like something uglier than simple political defeat/most i've ever felt scared was when Barack ran for POTUS

Those carrying their wickedness into high places and spreading it would most likely have a lot of issues.

I heard no book ever has had so many bulk orders in history, at least five orders of 10,000 each.

Book deals are the new way to funnel cash to obedient politicians.

Unless Michelle discusses Obama's 9/11-Benghazi-murdering our ambassador or the guns he gave mexican cartels, why would anyone want to read what mizz obama says

Michele wasn't alone - Most of us were frightened when the Community Organizing, 1/2-A-Term Senator, Saul Alensky Acolyte ran for and won the Presidency.

I heard no book ever has had so many bulk orders in history, at least five orders of 10,000 each.

Book deals are the new way to funnel cash to obedient politicians.

Unless Michelle discusses Obama's 9/11-Benghazi-murdering our ambassador or the guns he gave mexican cartels, why would anyone want to read what mizz obama says
Relax. Nobody is going to force you to read a book. Your teachers couldn`t do it and I don`t think Michelle can do it either.

I guess you are right, nobody forces you to use your brain and your teachers figured you dont have one so I can see how you can only reply as an idiot.
You`ve been ridiculed your entire life but now you`re offended by it? I was taught by nuns and not learning wasn`t an option.

You`ve been ridiculed your entire life but now you`re offended by it? I was taught by nuns and not learning wasn`t an option.
And that is the whole thing if you are older. How can there be Roman Catholics with divergent views on politics that far apart. Treating people civilly I get. All of the Church beliefs on sinning that come with it and how laws are enforced is another thing.

Forum List

Back