It's not a conspiracy anymore: Michelle Obama confirms Barack was born in Kenya!!!

Hmmmm. My home country is the United States of America. That makes me an American.

I am of Irish heritage, but my HOME COUNTRY... without shadow of a doubt.... is NOT Ireland... and anyone who refers to another country as their 'home country' does not deserve to be POTUS, wherever the hell he was born.

Ireland is my home country.

You see people who are proud of their heritgage will say things like that.

Do you think there is something wrong with Obama being proud of his heritage?
:eek: GAWD DAMN
she actually said something that makes sense

it must be Armageddon!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

snopes.com: AP Reports Obama as 'Kenyan-Born'

Idiot.
Snopes is in the tank for Obama like the MSM, Factcheck and the Annenberg Foundation.

snopes.com: AP Reports Obama as 'Kenyan-Born'

Idiot.
Snopes is in the tank for Obama like the MSM, Factcheck and the Annenberg Foundation.

Yeah. Conspiracists always think "facts" are biased.

Fucking loon.

Yeah, that's really some proof there that will stand up in a court of law.

Fuckin' loony bastard.

Just like that little slip of the tongue Obama committed when he said something to the effect of his Muslim heritage or his religion.

These little slips are revealing but not something we can prove.

There lies the rub. The FBI should investigate everyone who runs for national office. Anyone who isn't qualified should be banned from running. That way they can't bring harm to this country. It only makes sense.

Last edited:
Just like that little slip of the tongue Obama committed when he said something to the effect of his Muslim heritage or his religion.

There lies the rub. The FBI should investigate everyone who runs for national office. Anyone who isn't qualified should be banned from running. That way they can't bring harm to this country. It only makes sense.

:eusa_eh:

Are you on drugs?

aside from all the left wing drivel, you bring up an interesting question. can someone born in another country on an american military base ever be president? My guess is no, but I wonder.

The answer is "yes". Parents who are American citizens convey that citizenship on to their offspring no matter where in the world they were born. Which is why this "birfer" shit is a complete crock as well.

Not only that, but I'm pretty sure that military bases are considered part of the "home country" within its boundaries. An American military base IS America as far as the law is concerned (also as far as I know...I could be wrong on that though).

but in order to be president, don't you have to have been born here, as obama clearly was, not just have your parents be citizens? I can see how they might make american military bases the homeland, but say your folks went to paris and your mother went into labor early and had you in Paris. I wouldn't think you could be president now.

What makes it so clear that he was born on American soil? I think anyone that is sure that he was just because he says so is not very curious. I have to wonder why he would show an obviously fake Certificate of Live Birth instead of his actual birth certificate on his campaign web site. With all of the doubt, why hasn't he shown his actual birth certificate just to shut up the doubters. Why did his father's mother, who has never been out of Kenya, claim she witnessed his birth. His mother was an avowed anarchist, she would of course make sure her son had a record of Live Birth in the states , she had to because at that time in our history, 1 American parent didn't cut it, he had to be born on actual American soil. Why is his history such a secret?

Obviously it doesn't make a lot of difference now, we couldn't get rid of this arrogant lying shit if we wanted to. Blacks are already threatening to riot if he doesn't get a second term.
Me, I'm looking around for a new country to locate to........ the Philippines is looking better and better.

Fuckin' loony bastard.
She did say that Kenya is his home country did she not??

yeah funny how apologist Radioman and the other Obama apologists ignore that isnt it? lol.:lol:

no matter what country he was born in, having the president of the usa call a different country his "home country" is simply fucked up. :cuckoo:

Fuckin' loony bastard.

i saw that, i always took that as sarcasm

IE, talking about those who were accusing him of being a muslim

She did say that Kenya is his home country did she not??

yeah funny how apologist Radioman and the other Obama apologists ignore that isnt it? lol.:lol:

no matter what country he was born in, having the president of the usa call a different country his "home country" is simply fucked up. :cuckoo:
i knew a lot of American born Italian's that would refer to Italy as their motherland
never took it to mean anything more than an ancestral home thing

i knew a lot of American born Italian's that would refer to Italy as their motherland
never took it to mean anything more than an ancestral home thing

His Mother's home country is America, why is Kenya his ancestral home over America?

Forum List

Back