Its July 4th.....Have you thanked a Liberal today???

Happy Fourth!! But if you hope our President fails, then you are putting politics above country. I'm blaming mega rich elitist pubs, not their propagandized, fear mongered, myth believing followers...

Nixon re-election achievement - er, Conservative achivements -

Nixon won reelection by a landslide in 1972. During his first term, Nixon succeeded in redirecting power away from the federal government. Some argue that his efforts benefited women and minorities, resulted in a cleaner environment and provided money and power for local initiatives.

Sorry sweetheart...but as much as I love you, I will not let you rewrite the history of our great nation

Conservatives of the day were known as Torries and supported the crown. They fought hard against the so called traitorous rebels who wanted a nation based on one man- one vote. Conservatives are not allowed to change sides and claim that they supported the rebellion. History has shown that they didn't

Funny stuff.

So you're arguing that conservatives want government, liberals oppose it. Liberals are like our founding fathers regarding one man one vote, which wasn't in the Constitution and was only granted to white, male landowners. And you're objecting to the chick rewriting history. You are a hoot, rightwinger.

He is pretty funny.... and quite the misogynist..... One might think he doesn't like getting his political ass kicked by a girl. :lol:

Those were just Nixon's accomplishments (some of them). And yes - he got caught audio taping some folks. And he resigned like a man.

At least he wasn't caught porking interns, then lied under oath, was disbarred and impeached. Liberals love the latter.

Today's Liberals would have anchored themselves to the Crown. After all? just look at what they support now? *Same kind of tyranny...235 years later* Too bad tarring and feathering is out of style.

That's not true either. Just because rightwhiner bullshits for political point scoring doesn't mean you should. The facts are the facts - no one can change them. Those facts do not support rightwhiners claims any more than they support yours.

Fact: Our Founders held a wide variety of views of how the country should run. None of them were modern day 'liberal', and none of them were modern day 'conservatives'. Those facts may not suit either the left or the right, but they remain the facts.

Good point CG. The Founders were great thinkers and were passionate about this great experiment we call America. RW's premise is plainly everything evil is conservative, everything wonderful is liberal, which of course is not only very simple-minded, but just plain wrong; even if I reversed the terms liberal and conservative.

Having read a vast amount both by and about the Founders.... I am quietly confident that they would be completely horrified by many modern liberals.... and many modern conservatives.

One thing they had in common.... they loved this country more than they loved their political affiliation. It's a pity that some choose to overlook the importance of that.

Those were just Nixon's accomplishments (some of them). And yes - he got caught audio taping some folks. And he resigned like a man.

At least he wasn't caught porking interns, then lied under oath, was disbarred and impeached. Liberals love the latter.

Why are you bothering to justify the role of conservatives in building this nation? Because some fucking asshole leftist has demanded it? He makes claims he cannot back up.... I would suggest you treat his demands with the contempt they deserve. Rightwhiner is nothing more than a hack.

That's not true either. Just because rightwhiner bullshits for political point scoring doesn't mean you should. The facts are the facts - no one can change them. Those facts do not support rightwhiners claims any more than they support yours.

Fact: Our Founders held a wide variety of views of how the country should run. None of them were modern day 'liberal', and none of them were modern day 'conservatives'. Those facts may not suit either the left or the right, but they remain the facts.

Good point CG. The Founders were great thinkers and were passionate about this great experiment we call America. RW's premise is plainly everything evil is conservative, everything wonderful is liberal, which of course is not only very simple-minded, but just plain wrong; even if I reversed the terms liberal and conservative.

Having read a vast amount both by and about the Founders.... I am quietly confident that they would be completely horrified by many modern liberals.... and many modern conservatives.

One thing they had in common.... they loved this country more than they loved their political affiliation. It's a pity that some choose to overlook the importance of that.
That's correct. They did as do I. Sometimes you have to call bullshit for what it is...and chastize the perp.

Nixon won reelection by a landslide in 1972. During his first term, Nixon succeeded in redirecting power away from the federal government. Some argue that his efforts benefited women and minorities, resulted in a cleaner environment and provided money and power for local initiatives.

Nixon the RINO?

Nixon was a Republican from back in the day when they actually could support the environment, worker rights, civil rights

Long before the Conservative death lock on the party

I know most of us are celebrating today with picnics, hot dogs and fireworks. But on this day of celebration of one of the most significant liberal accomplishments, it is time to reflect on just what this day means

Our liberal founding fathers shook the world when they declared that "All men are created equal" When you think of it, this was a time when royalty ruled by the merits of their blood alone. It was a time when different classes of people received different treatment from the government. It was a time when those who toiled in the fields received different treatment than those who owned the fields

In the most liberal concept of the day, our founding fathers stood up and declared .....We have god given rights to be treated the same as anyone else. Imagine declaring that royalty are no better than anyone else? Or that someone working in the fields deserved the same rights and the same vote as someone who owned the land or that some illiterate peasant deserved the same treatment as a royal family member.

Imagine what this country would be like if our founding fathers had listened to the conservatives of the day and remained loyal to the King or implemented a class system based on wealth?

Yes, this is a day of celebration of the greatest country in the history of the world. Take the time to be thankful for what this country gives us and find a liberal and give them a smile and a thumbs up for this special day

Ummm..no...The only ones I will be thanking today are the men and women who served or is currently serving in our military.

Nixon the RINO?

Nixon was a Republican from back in the day when they actually could support the environment, worker rights, civil rights

Funny how you change the subject of your thread.... is that because your OP is, in fact, bullshit that you cannot back up with evidence? No need to answer, we already know. Your thread was about the Founders.... and how we should 'thank a liberal'.... because apparently, you are responsible for what the Founders achieved. Do you often claim the credit for other people's achievements? I mean, I know that many liberals believe that everyone should get credit for things they have not done but I'm curious as to why you think the rest of America owes your collective something.

I know most of us are celebrating today with picnics, hot dogs and fireworks. But on this day of celebration of one of the most significant liberal accomplishments, it is time to reflect on just what this day means

Our liberal founding fathers shook the world when they declared that "All men are created equal" When you think of it, this was a time when royalty ruled by the merits of their blood alone. It was a time when different classes of people received different treatment from the government. It was a time when those who toiled in the fields received different treatment than those who owned the fields

In the most liberal concept of the day, our founding fathers stood up and declared .....We have god given rights to be treated the same as anyone else. Imagine declaring that royalty are no better than anyone else? Or that someone working in the fields deserved the same rights and the same vote as someone who owned the land or that some illiterate peasant deserved the same treatment as a royal family member.

Imagine what this country would be like if our founding fathers had listened to the conservatives of the day and remained loyal to the King or implemented a class system based on wealth?

Yes, this is a day of celebration of the greatest country in the history of the world. Take the time to be thankful for what this country gives us and find a liberal and give them a smile and a thumbs up for this special day

This thread represents the pinnacle of intellectual honesty from a liberal who calls himself "Rightwinger".

In other words...another steaming pile of BS
th6189d1159476000-i-have-turd-smiley.gif

Thanks for the 4th of July humor thread. Enjoy your Independence day.

Man, you are just so incredibly, embarrassingly, stupid. :lol::lol::lol: Dear God, I feel sorry for you.

Lets see......California Girl has given up on defending her weakly argued position and has reverted to calling her detractors "stupid"

Thanks for making my day....you seldom fail me

Congrats, CG....you just gave him a happy ending.
smiliesnicker2.gif

Of course I did. I handed him his ass, instead of giving it to someone else..... that's the conservative way. :lol:

Another noob running around trying to claim the FF were on "their side." Luckily the FF gave us a constitution to run the country by and regardless if it's Republicans or Democrats that are in power, neither represent nor uphold the constitution unless it just happens to agree with their position that day.

The FF set out to create a free society with some of the smallest Government in the history of mankind... If that is the definition of Liberalism then what the fuck happened?

BTW, congrats RW on another Troll thread. Troll thread as in its only purpose is to factually distort some of the most basic reality of our countries history in order to stir up shit. Tell us all again how we need to trash our constitution and update to a new one by going backwards in time to already failed structures… Yes, the FF would have loved the “Liberals” of 2011…

Lol~

One of my liberal ancestors lost 3 toes fighting alongside George Washington in the cold at Valley Forge. Some of his liberal sons fought in the next war and on down the line to my great great Grandfather who lost a leg in Virginia during his second tour for the Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry during the Civil War. That liberal fought 4 years in the 78th regiment and then re-inlisted in the 104th. He was shot during the last week of the war. His grandson, my Uncle fought in both WWII and Korea. My liberal brothers both served during Nam and one of them just recently retired. My liberal grand daughter was in Iraq 4 times and Afghanistan once. I thank liberals and God for my family and my country every day.

Last edited:

Nixon the RINO?

Funny how you change the subject of your thread.... is that because your OP is, in fact, bullshit that you cannot back up with evidence? No need to answer, we already know. Your thread was about the Founders.... and how we should 'thank a liberal'.... because apparently, you are responsible for what the Founders achieved. Do you often claim the credit for other people's achievements? I mean, I know that many liberals believe that everyone should get credit for things they have not done but I'm curious as to why you think the rest of America owes your collective something.

There is not just evidence that our founding fathers were not just liberals but some of the most influential liberals of all times. They took the liberal thoughts of others and put them into action creating the most influential and most copied government in history.

Their extreme liberalism included renunciation of the concept of monarchy (extreme radical liberalism for the time), one man one vote, rights of the common man.

While they did not go far enough in establishing equalityh for all citizens, they went as far as they dared gien the timeframe in history

Another noob running around trying to claim the FF were on "their side." Luckily the FF gave us a constitution to run the country by and regardless if it's Republicans or Democrats that are in power, neither represent nor uphold the constitution unless it just happens to agree with their position that day.

The FF set out to create a free society with some of the smallest Government in the history of mankind... If that is the definition of Liberalism then what the fuck happened?

BTW, congrats RW on another Troll thread. Troll thread as in its only purpose is to factually distort some of the most basic reality of our countries history in order to stir up shit. Tell us all again how we need to trash our constitution and update to a new one by going backwards in time to already failed structures… Yes, the FF would have loved the “Liberals” of 2011…

Lol~

The founding fathers did not advocate small government. They did not advocate big government either. What they advocated was "right sized government" that would be determined by suceeding generations.

They were indeed, wise men

Lol~

The founding fathers did not advocate small government. They did not advocate big government either. What they advocated was "right sized government" that would be determined by suceeding generations.

"Right sized"????????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good Lord man....

Lol~

How convenient. :lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking idiot.

Lol~

"Right sized"????????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good Lord man....
You noticed too how his yaksqueeze gets deeper as he goes along from the original OP?

He just proves he loves pissing headon into hurricaines.

Forum List

Back