Its July 4th.....Have you thanked a Liberal today???

Another noob running around trying to claim the FF were on "their side." Luckily the FF gave us a constitution to run the country by and regardless if it's Republicans or Democrats that are in power, neither represent nor uphold the constitution unless it just happens to agree with their position that day.

The FF set out to create a free society with some of the smallest Government in the history of mankind... If that is the definition of Liberalism then what the fuck happened?

BTW, congrats RW on another Troll thread. Troll thread as in its only purpose is to factually distort some of the most basic reality of our countries history in order to stir up shit. Tell us all again how we need to trash our constitution and update to a new one by going backwards in time to already failed structures… Yes, the FF would have loved the “Liberals” of 2011…

Lol~

The founding fathers did not advocate small government. They did not advocate big government either. What they advocated was "right sized government" that would be determined by suceeding generations.

They were indeed, wise men

"Right sized"????????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good Lord man....

2414-2-goldilocks-three-bears-3d.jpg

Another noob running around trying to claim the FF were on "their side." Luckily the FF gave us a constitution to run the country by and regardless if it's Republicans or Democrats that are in power, neither represent nor uphold the constitution unless it just happens to agree with their position that day.

The FF set out to create a free society with some of the smallest Government in the history of mankind... If that is the definition of Liberalism then what the fuck happened?

BTW, congrats RW on another Troll thread. Troll thread as in its only purpose is to factually distort some of the most basic reality of our countries history in order to stir up shit. Tell us all again how we need to trash our constitution and update to a new one by going backwards in time to already failed structures… Yes, the FF would have loved the “Liberals” of 2011…

Lol~

The founding fathers did not advocate small government. They did not advocate big government either. What they advocated was "right sized government" that would be determined by suceeding generations.

How convenient. :lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking idiot.

How dare you call our founding fathers idiots for advocating a government that evolves with a nation that evolves

Especially on the 4th of July

Lol~

Yes, to a degree, but with limitations, big, huge massive limitations.... This is where a Liberal today is nothing at all like a FF "liberal." You're one of the more anti FF people I have had to debate with in my life.

So keep it up RW… I’m sure the FF would agree with your most fav War president of all time Obama… I’m sure they would love torture, 1,2,3,4,5,6 wars going at the same time? The FF would love Obamacare, homeland security, massive illegal immigration and huge massive never ending always growing deficits and so on… Yes RW, the FF would pretty much fuck buddies with modern day liberalism.

BTW, thank you for making the left look stupid. You and TM literally do more harm to your party than any 10 people on these boards combined.

Last edited:
"And for the support of this Declaration with a firm reliance on the protection of divine providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor... for a right sized government"

:razz:

What a fucking idiot.

How dare you call our founding fathers idiots for advocating a government that evolves with a nation that evolves

Fucking idiot.

But, since we're on the 'how dare you's'..... how dare you lie about the Founders for your pathetic partisan politics. Shame on you.

Especially on the 4th of July.

Dumbass.

What a fucking idiot.

TM, is that you?

Why do you hate America?

What a fucking idiot.

Actually, she's calling you an idiot for sitting here hours on end trying to convince people that the founders were big government, tax and spend liberals.

You know someone has officially reached Troll status when there seems to be an endless supply of bitch slapping done to them and they just keep repeating the same old tired clips of regurgitated bullshit.

RW, you set a high standard for Trolls these days. Like the energizer bunny of Trollin.

Lol~

Yes, to a degree, but with limitations, big, huge massive limitations.... This is where a Liberal today is nothing at all like a FF "liberal." You're one of the more anti FF people I have had to debate with in my life.

So keep it up RW… I’m sure the FF would agree with your most fav War president of all time Obama… I’m sure they would love torture, 1,2,3,4,5,6 wars going at the same time? The FF would love Obamacare, homeland security, massive illegal immigration and huge massive never ending always growing deficits and so on… Yes RW, the FF would pretty much fuck buddies with modern day liberalism.

BTW, than you for making the left look stupid. You and TM literally do more hard to your party than any 10 people on these boards combined.
Long of the short of it? the Founders were all about protecting the liberty of the individual.

What a fucking idiot.

Actually, she's calling you an idiot for sitting here hours on end trying to convince people that the founders were big government, tax and spend liberals.

They were the most extreme liberals for their time and place.

As usual, it was the liberals of the day who had to stand up to the status quo and move the nation in a new direction. Our founding fathers would not recognize todays society and all its complexities. They would not try to force their 18th century solutions on 21st century Americans....we have Conservatives to do that for us

BTW, than you for making the left look stupid. You and TM literally do more hard to your party than any 10 people on these boards combined.
Long of the short of it? the Founders were all about protecting the liberty of the individual.

Absolutely......just like todays Liberals

It is the Liberals of today who stand up for the rights of the individual to make choices in their lives and protect them from the powerful

Last edited:

What a fucking idiot.

He knows that.... he also (apparently) doesn't care that his obvious misinterpretation of my post makes him look ridiculously stupid..... see, none of that matters.... in the partisan head of the hack.... nothing matters more than his Party.

Even Obama would laugh at him. And he's an asshole too. :lol:

As usual, it was the liberals of the day who had to stand up to the status quo and move the nation in a new direction. Our founding fathers would not recognize todays society and all its complexities. They would not try to force their 18th century solutions on 21st century Americans....we have Conservatives to do that for us

:lol::lol::lol: Seriously, you're embarrassingly dumb. I'm not even a liberal and you have me feeling sorry for them.

It is the Liberals of today who stand up for the rights of the individual to make choices in their lies and protect them from the powerful
But it wasn't using the powers of a tyrannical Government to abuse it either. Especially in voting into the largess of the treasury because they couldn't make it on their own, made bad life choices or were too damned lazy.

You have yet to learn the meaning of true liberty of the individual. THAT was what they were about.

It is the Liberals of today who stand up for the rights of the individual to make choices in their lies and protect them from the powerful

That can't be right.... because - according to the left - the idea of individual responsibility is outdated. You can't have it both ways.

Oh wait.

You're liberals.

Yea.... apparently, you can have it both ways.

Fucking idiot.

What a fucking idiot.

Our founding fathers were for establishing a framework so that succeeding generations could establish the level of government and services that were needed.

I happened to visit the Jefferson Memorial last weekend. As you climb the steps and face Jefferson, here is what is etched in marble behind him

I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and constitutions. But laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors.

I know most of us are celebrating today with picnics, hot dogs and fireworks. But on this day of celebration of one of the most significant liberal accomplishments, it is time to reflect on just what this day means

Our liberal founding fathers shook the world when they declared that "All men are created equal" When you think of it, this was a time when royalty ruled by the merits of their blood alone. It was a time when different classes of people received different treatment from the government. It was a time when those who toiled in the fields received different treatment than those who owned the fields

In the most liberal concept of the day, our founding fathers stood up and declared .....We have god given rights to be treated the same as anyone else. Imagine declaring that royalty are no better than anyone else? Or that someone working in the fields deserved the same rights and the same vote as someone who owned the land or that some illiterate peasant deserved the same treatment as a royal family member.

Imagine what this country would be like if our founding fathers had listened to the conservatives of the day and remained loyal to the King or implemented a class system based on wealth?

Yes, this is a day of celebration of the greatest country in the history of the world. Take the time to be thankful for what this country gives us and find a liberal and give them a smile and a thumbs up for this special day

modern liberals would have been hanged by the neck until dead in the 18th century.

Our founding fathers were for establishing a framework so that succeeding generations could establish the level of government and services that were needed.

I happened to visit the Jefferson Memorial last weekend. As you climb the steps and face Jefferson, here is what is etched in marble behind him

I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and constitutions. But laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors.

I do not like the type of dicatorship you're impling

Wait... what?

Let’s break down what you just said...

The FF would not force their solutions on this country....

Then you say the Republicans would try and force their "solutions" on this country, implying their solutions are 18th century "solutions," or basically "upholding the constitution?"

However next you leave me wondering.....

So you claim the FF would be wise and good to not to force their "solutions" on our country today yet you more than most support Liberals today forcing their "solutions" onto this country... Then you put this in a thread about how the FF were liberals that are in line with liberalism of 2011????

So wart’s more important to you RW... Upholding the constitution or forcing your ideology on the masses regardless if these "solutions" pass the test of the constitution, meaning you’re ok with trampling on the people freedoms if you agree with the “solution.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back