It's in the air~

You can just tell. Go tripping around the blogs and read the desperation coming from liberal precincts. Obama is going to lose. Liberal's are already gearing up for full on "revenge" politics. They are going to be more venomous and contentious then ever.

My hope is that Romney, if elected, govern from the center... That he really can find a way to work with liberals that can offer healing and a direction for this country that both parties are able to find agreement on. Compromising where he can- standing firm where it's necessary.

Romney owes way to many wackjobs on the right to govern from the center.

too bad the Republicans were unwilling to support the Auto industry when they needed their help - the Ohioans seem stubborn to keeping that in mind with their support for Obama.

Why couldn't they file for bankruptcy like everyone else does? Oh yeah, the UNIONS needed a payoff for votes.

They actually did go through Bankruptcy anyways. The only thing the Government bail out was about was saving the Unions. The Government could have guaranteed loans and the Warranties as Romney suggested, and allowed a normal Bankruptcy Re-organization to go through, But that would have given the Companies power to Re-negotiate all Contracts, Both with suppliers and Labor. The Dems could not have that, So they tossed some money at the problem and fucked over the Bond Holders and rewarded the Unions.

too bad the Republicans were unwilling to support the Auto industry when they needed their help - the Ohioans seem stubborn to keeping that in mind with their support for Obama.

Why couldn't they file for bankruptcy like everyone else does? Oh yeah, the UNIONS needed a payoff for votes.

They actually did go through Bankruptcy anyways. The only thing the Government bail out was about was saving the Unions. The Government could have guaranteed loans and the Warranties as Romney suggested, and allowed a normal Bankruptcy Re-organization to go through, But that would have given the Companies power to Re-negotiate all Contracts, Both with suppliers and Labor. The Dems could not have that, So they tossed some money at the problem and fucked over the Bond Holders and rewarded the Unions.

Nobody seems to remember the bond holders otherwise known as the real owners of the company got fucked by the government. Along with how many dealers?

Obama is Cruising!

Race isn't over yet, but it certainly hasnt turned out the way Ive been expecting.

Where do you think you went wrong?

Serious question...

Did you actually believe 30 different polls across 10 states were all skewed?

Did you actually believe that Romney's change from a "severe" conservative to a moderate would not be noticed by the voters?

I mean, what were you thinking?

You can just tell. Go tripping around the blogs and read the desperation coming from liberal precincts. Obama is going to lose. Liberal's are already gearing up for full on "revenge" politics. They are going to be more venomous and contentious then ever.

My hope is that Romney, if elected, govern from the center... That he really can find a way to work with liberals that can offer healing and a direction for this country that both parties are able to find agreement on. Compromising where he can- standing firm where it's necessary.

Thanks for the comic relief!!! :lol:

Almost 12 hrs later... you're not so clever.

Also...time to remember who showed up and who didn't. I know it'll be forgotten tomorrow but it's remarkable how someone 12 hours earlier was pounding their chests with confidence but now are nowhere to be found. LGS restocks canned goods for a living so she's excused but all of these 53%ers are nowhere to be found.

It is in the air.. Turn your channel to MSNBC and look at their faces. LMAO Howard Dean was just on there railing about Republicans cheating in Ohio and libs can still win if they take Virginia!

HEY LIBERALS- Next time don't SKEW your polls with LIES and propaganda.. +6 - 13% Dem over sampling.. You did it to yourselves.. LOL

This one is a classic.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It is in the air.. Turn your channel to MSNBC and look at their faces. LMAO Howard Dean was just on there railing about Republicans cheating in Ohio and libs can still win if they take Virginia!

HEY LIBERALS- Next time don't SKEW your polls with LIES and propaganda.. +6 - 13% Dem over sampling.. You did it to yourselves.. LOL

Bump

homer-doh-square.jpg

aog_colors1.gif

So much fun to reread to bullshit these people posted. Even more humorous to realize they believed their own bullshit. Well, that is what happens to people that live in alternative universes.

So much fun to reread to bullshit these people posted. Even more humorous to realize they believed their own bullshit. Well, that is what happens to people that live in alternative universes.

Well the civil war in the Republican Party has broken out. I'm going to have to dig out my old hot air popcorn popper and my lava lamp. This is going to be entertaining. Hint from an old leftie: beware of revolutions; they always eat their young.

Forum List

Back