It's in the air~

Will obama sob his way through his concession speech tonight, or just go to bed, suck his thumb and not give one?

So many unhatched chicken counters here!

Half will be right, half will be wrong, but not a critical thinker in the bunch.

Pity.

Well, the phony bravado is running about 90% Republican. That tells you something. The Democrats are calmly waiting for the results, while the Republicans have lost their marbles.

Amazing. :doubt:

You guys are so in for it after the precincts close.

Obama is going to be POTUS #45, no sway there, it's the science of the EC that paints the win out.

"Just because you choose not believe in something, doesn't mean it's not true" - Richard Harrow

^^^^^ Clueless idiot ^^^^^^

If Obama wins he is still the 44th President.

Obama is going to be POTUS #45, no sway there, it's the science of the EC that paints the win out.

"Just because you choose not believe in something, doesn't mean it's not true" - Richard Harrow

^^^^^ Clueless idiot ^^^^^^

If Obama wins he is still the 44th President.

More like simple mistake.. (I confess)

But, leave it to ideolog to call someone a "clueless idiot"...

You can just tell. Go tripping around the blogs and read the desperation coming from liberal precincts. Obama is going to lose. Liberal's are already gearing up for full on "revenge" politics. They are going to be more venomous and contentious then ever.

My hope is that Romney, if elected, govern from the center... That he really can find a way to work with liberals that can offer healing and a direction for this country that both parties are able to find agreement on. Compromising where he can- standing firm where it's necessary.

It would be refreshing to have a president who actually tried to work with both parties. I am also incredibly tired of Obama's (and his followers) race baiting tactics. Move the current administration out and let the adults have the job.

It would be refreshing to have a party that was willing to work with the president.

Race baiting? Please.

335522184945151f200f6a7067001359.jpg

This was the look on the mug of the incumbent giving his last ditch pitch to a half empty hall.

:lmao:

Not coincidentally, it is a look that will be mirrored on the faces of all the liberal Democratics and other assorted Obama Fluffers after the count tonight.

I feel your pain.

Not.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lmao:

While I am inclined to gloat (in my re-affirmed belief and expectation that Pres. Obama is going to lose, thank GOD!), I do have a spot in my heart to feel a little bad for the incumbent as a person.

He has truly put himself OUT there. All candidates necessarily do. And after 4 years as President of the United States, he will certainly feel pain and embarrassment at being so formally rejected.

But go he must, so that's the end of my feeling of sympathy.

While I am inclined to gloat (in my re-affirmed belief and expectation that Pres. Obama is going to lose, thank GOD!), I do have a spot in my heart to feel a little bad for the incumbent as a person.

He has truly put himself OUT there. All candidates necessarily do. And after 4 years as President of the United States, he will certainly feel pain and embarrassment at being so formally rejected.

LOL. A bit early for that.

No. He will never be the 45th President. If Obama wins reelection he will still be 44th President (43rd technically)

LOL. A bit early for that.

Now Jimmah Cartah won't feel so all alone in his "condition."

Forum List

Back