It’s Good the NFL At Least Still Treats Women as Sex Objects

LOOK mom--I'm a whore!!!
Look daughter--I'm a WHORE
..that's not entertaining or sexy at all---because it's so blatantly sexual....AND it's been done a million times on all the awards shows/etc

they dress worse than whores
they dance like whores
''''look everyone!!!!!!!--look at my a$$'''' ''look at my a$$$ !!!! ''' -THIS is entertainement???!!!!!
she looks ridiculous
and a stripper pole???!!!
4401FF1400000578-4862984-Waiting_for_tonight_She_played_the_part_of_contortionist_as_she_-a-82_1504809891346.jpg

Looks pretty damn good too me.
......you have to be an adult to get into strip bars/adults only/etc for a reason
....this might be ok for late night SN
they dance like whores
''''look everyone!!!!!!!--look at my a$$'''' ''look at my a$$$ !!!! ''' -THIS is entertainement???!!!!!
she looks ridiculous
4401FF1400000578-4862984-Waiting_for_tonight_She_played_the_part_of_contortionist_as_she_-a-82_1504809891346.jpg

I guess you like this also:
e02f0d25e6aa0df7680313d624799796.jpg

Actually you must like it, you posted it.

Those women act like that for a living. Really has nothing to do with the NFL. That's who they are
He's talking about the platform, and how it reaches into the homes of literally millions of American families. There should never be a reason that the children should have to leave the room for a game of sports. Hollyweird uses the platform to push it's agenda's today, and the NFL is to stupid to know it.

Those women act like that for a living. Really has nothing to do with the NFL. That's who they are
He's talking about the platform, and how it reaches into the homes of literally millions of American families. There should never be a reason that the children should have to leave the room for a game of sports. Hollyweird uses the platform to push it's agenda's today, and the NFL is to stupid to know it.

What is the Hollywood agenda that is being pushed.

What, you live in a hole in the ground on Mars ? Earth the brutha, Earth to brutha. The agenda is to ruin this country because of the hate the left has for it. Many platforms are being used, and the NFL is just one of them.

they dance like whores
she looks ridiculous
Smooth.

I have to admit, I didn't like the part where the older women were bumping and grinding when there were like a dozen very young girls, like 7 or 8, dancing along with them. It was uncomfortable at best and nasty at worst.

What, you live in a hole in the ground on Mars ? Earth the brutha, Earth to brutha. The agenda is to ruin this country because of the hate the left has for it. Many platforms are being used, and the NFL is just one of them.

Stop drinking the Kool aid Beagle.

they dance like whores
she looks ridiculous

......you have to be an adult to get into strip bars/adults only/etc for a reason
they dance like whores
she looks ridiculous

that makes sense :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

they dance like whores
she looks ridiculous

they dance like whores
she looks ridiculous

that makes sense :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

You downloaded it, I didn't.

You're whining about it, but you didn't change the channel.
I watched Salvage Dawgs marathon.
24 hours later I have no clue who won nor do I care. I just heard about it.

So you are just a sucker.
I love how the left keep women as sex objects and keep them from playing their silly sports instead of working in the kitchen.

I haven't heard a lefty say, "Just grab them by the pussy."

Can’t read between the lines?
View attachment 304367

.....and the problem is?

Forum List

Back