It’s Good the NFL At Least Still Treats Women as Sex Objects

3o4g97.gif

In tune with the Republican party.

I do think it is tragic that female singers must all look good & dress scantily to put on a show when the males do not.

This attitude towards women is the Republican standard as they treat women like sex objects, as someone to grab, as someone to force their advances.

So the NFL was only trying to get Republicans to watch the halftime show? Why would they do that? That is 0nly 27% of the population, 45% are Independents, you would think they would target them.

I think the transgenders should take this to court. They are being discriminated against being
able to perform during half time at the Super Bowl. I'm sure the ACLU will gladly represent them.
How do you know that they were not represented?

In tune with the Republican party.

I do think it is tragic that female singers must all look good & dress scantily to put on a show when the males do not.

This attitude towards women is the Republican standard as they treat women like sex objects, as someone to grab, as someone to force their advances.

Are you upset because women are being "objectified", Dave or are you upset because you really want to see men dressed scantily? :)

Unlike assfucks like you, I say equality.

If you want to climb out of your closet & oogle men, that is your choice.

I did not know most Puerto Rican men or Hispanic\Latino men were Republican Davey boi!?!

Silly you to write such gibberish!

You're whining about it, but you didn't change the channel.
I watched Salvage Dawgs marathon.
24 hours later I have no clue who won nor do I care. I just heard about it.

I don't even know who played, nor do I care.

So y r u posting.

Its time for another "grab a little pussy moment".

Isn't that what Trump Humpers have been told to do.
The United States has become a very promiscuous society since the late 1960's. In a couple of jobs I worked in talking about things like Trump said was part of the venacular. Magazines and videos came with it also. You did not have to partake of it, but it existed. I guarantee you there are civilian jobs that are male dominated in which the language is there. I also guarantee you that when the ladies are together they can speak in their version of what Trump spewed. And there are many who do not also. When I watch protests by Prog women about Trump, I figure they are pure as the driven snow.....In the Star Trek Chastity universe.

I watched Salvage Dawgs marathon.
24 hours later I have no clue who won nor do I care. I just heard about it.

I don't even know who played, nor do I care.

So y r u posting.

I care about the relevance of the show as part of the cultural decay and war.

they dress worse than whores
they dance like whores
''''look everyone!!!!!!!--look at my a$$'''' ''look at my a$$$ !!!! ''' -THIS is entertainement???!!!!!
she looks ridiculous
and a stripper pole???!!!
4401FF1400000578-4862984-Waiting_for_tonight_She_played_the_part_of_contortionist_as_she_-a-82_1504809891346.jpg

Looks pretty damn good too me.
......you have to be an adult to get into strip bars/adults only/etc for a reason
....this might be ok for late night SN
they dress worse than whores
they dance like whores
''''look everyone!!!!!!!--look at my a$$'''' ''look at my a$$$ !!!! ''' -THIS is entertainement???!!!!!
she looks ridiculous
and a stripper pole???!!!
4401FF1400000578-4862984-Waiting_for_tonight_She_played_the_part_of_contortionist_as_she_-a-82_1504809891346.jpg

Looks pretty damn good too me.
I guess you like this also:
e02f0d25e6aa0df7680313d624799796.jpg

Forum List

Back