It’s Good the NFL At Least Still Treats Women as Sex Objects

they dress worse than whores
they dance like whores
''''look everyone!!!!!!!--look at my a$$'''' ''look at my a$$$ !!!! ''' -THIS is entertainement???!!!!!
she looks ridiculous
and a stripper pole???!!!
4401FF1400000578-4862984-Waiting_for_tonight_She_played_the_part_of_contortionist_as_she_-a-82_1504809891346.jpg

Looks pretty damn good too me.
That’s how you think all women should greet men

Wasn't she putting on a performance. I don't think that is how she would introduce herself to you at a coffee shop.

I watched Salvage Dawgs marathon.
24 hours later I have no clue who won nor do I care. I just heard about it.

So you are just a sucker.
I love how the left keep women as sex objects and keep them from playing their silly sports instead of working in the kitchen.

I haven't heard a lefty say, "Just grab them by the pussy."
No, they just rape kiddies without saying much.

Aren't most pedophiles republican.

I don’t think politics plays into that. Most republicans are scum though

they dance like whores
''''look everyone!!!!!!!--look at my a$$'''' ''look at my a$$$ !!!! ''' -THIS is entertainement???!!!!!
she looks ridiculous
4401FF1400000578-4862984-Waiting_for_tonight_She_played_the_part_of_contortionist_as_she_-a-82_1504809891346.jpg

Wasn't she putting on a performance. I don't think that is how she would introduce herself to you at a coffee shop.
Yes, all women should perform for men mostly naked.

I’m guessing the OP missed the part of the game where they pointed out thst the San Francisco 49ers have a female offensive assistant coach.
ROFLMFAO

As soon as I saw that I said to myself....
Well, of course....it's San Francisco

She looked like a dike, probably is

I’m guessing the OP missed the part of the game where they pointed out thst the San Francisco 49ers have a female offensive assistant coach.
ROFLMFAO

As soon as I saw that I said to myself....
Well, of course....it's San Francisco

She looked like a dike, probably is
A penis is irrelevant, he FEELS like a woman!

they dance like whores
she looks ridiculous

With her daughter present...teaching her well

Sex and sexually explicit sells....and don't let men disrespect you

In tune with the Republican party.

I do think it is tragic that female singers must all look good & dress scantily to put on a show when the males do not.

This attitude towards women is the Republican standard as they treat women like sex objects, as someone to grab, as someone to force their advances.

Are you upset because women are being "objectified", Dave or are you upset because you really want to see men dressed scantily? :)

I do think it is tragic that female singers must all look good & dress scantily to put on a show when the males do not.

This attitude towards women is the Republican standard as they treat women like sex objects, as someone to grab, as someone to force their advances.

Are you upset because women are being "objectified", Dave or are you upset because you really want to see men dressed scantily? :)

Unlike assfucks like you, I say equality.

If you want to climb out of your closet & oogle men, that is your choice.

You must not have noticed the whole Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, Al Franken, John Conyers & Michael Oreskes thing, Dave! Truth be told it hasn't been a good couple of years for liberal males...for all the bluster about how conservatives mistreat women...it turns out that the serial abusers were mostly liberals!

Unlike assfucks like you, I say equality.

If you want to climb out of your closet & oogle men, that is your choice.

I'm not the one getting upset because men aren't performing in scanty attire, Dave! :)

You're whining about it, but you didn't change the channel.

I love how the left keep women as sex objects and keep them from playing their silly sports instead of working in the kitchen.

Can’t read between the lines?
upload_2020-2-3_20-12-42.gif

The ancient people had big bottoms. That is why they worn dresses that spreads out wide. And the Greek statues of David and their paintings of gladiators they had big and round glutes. Big Bottoms is a sign that a person has lots of energy. When your lower extremities are big. That means you have strong a heart with great circulation from head to toe.

3o46rx.gif

People with this type of butt tend to carry fat in their love handles and stomach, putting them at risk for heart disease and diabetes. That's because weight carried there feeds off hormones that produce more cortisol and ups your risk.

Then we have the circle booty.

A person with this type of butt is going to be healthier. They store fat away from the heart and a bigger but like this one also means your body has lower levels of cholesterol and you're more likely to metabolize sugar quickly which reduces your risk of diabetes.

What your butt says about heart disease

Interesting. Just out of curiousity, so we can all determine how full of shit you are, have you happened to listen to anything that has come out of the mouth most rappers over the past decade or three...in particular, from many of the most outspoken Obama supporters and Republican/Trump haters?

I do, of course, concede the possibility that you've been living in a cave or completely off the grid for this whole time, in which case you can catch up on all of this on various sites such as YouTube and Spotify. While you're catching up, you'll notice that the vulgarity towards women that is a central theme in hip hop isn't generally found in other types of contemporary music, such as country music, classic rock, etc -- in other words, the types of music commonly associated with Republican gatherings, which, interestingly, is often emphasized by Democrats to try to poke fun at Republicans. Except when all of this contradicts your silly narratives...then it's conveniently forgotten about so you can claim Republicans are the ones responsible for vulgarity towards females in music.

Last edited:

Can’t read between the lines?
View attachment 304367

The problem would be...……………..

Interesting. Just out of curiousity, so we can all determine how full of shit you are, have you happened to listen to anything that has come out of the mouth most rappers over the past decade or three...in particular, from many of the most outspoken Obama supporters and Republican/Trump haters?

I do, of course, concede the possibility that you've been living in a cave or completely off the grid for this whole time, in which case you can catch up on all of this on various sites such as YouTube and Spotify.

Yep, now lets determine how full of shit you are. Have you happened to listen to anything that comes out of the mouth of a lot country music singers over the past 4 or 5 decades.

Forum List

Back