It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we going to treat bigots and haters the way we used to treat homosexuals?

Drive them into the shadows, deny them employment, make them afraid to show who they really are

Wait a minute...we already do that

No we don't, because the opposition of homosexuality is not bigotry

-Geaux

Shit

Remember the good ole days when you guys could chase fags through the streets and beat them up? Then you would blame the gays and nobody would do anything about it?

Looks like the tide has turned....bigots and haters such as yourself are now societies faggots

Let me know when punching out a homo fag equates to burning a cross in a yard

We'll wait :badgrin:

-Geaux

Seems the same to me

I realize this

-Geaux
What's it like? Is being a true nutbag bigot in 2015 America like having your head stuck in a vice? I mean......the hopeless whining! It's awesome.

Again, it's not bigotry. That's what the left wants to call it as its a queer race card which fails on multiple counts.

-Geaux
I think its clearly man.

Fine with me.. But but its not bigotry

-Geaux
===============

Opposition to gay marriage is not bigotry

In the heated rhetoric of the debate, some gay marriage advocates have alleged that opposition to gay marriage is the same as bigotry and prejudice.

Such terms are inappropriate. Actually, such words are being abused by gay righters to capitalize on the nationwide concern focused on racism.

Opposition to gay marriage is not rooted in the personal animosities that are characteristic of bigotry but in reliance on the Bible as the authority for a Christian lifestyle.

Anti-gay Christians feel that the scores of Bible references on homosexuality cannot be swept under the rug on the general premise that love supersedes all Biblical lifestyle issues. To accept this argument would negate all of Apostle Paul’s teachings and Christianity would become a religion without any enduring principles of morality.

I disagree, its definitely bigotry. Leaving my feelings of religions being bullshit aside, too.
........i think i heard the statistic that only some 2% of americans practice their religion as its written and the rest pick and choose the convenient parts.

I flounder in the seas of bullshit that flood my way

I'm not gay, bro. And I don't feel any pressure from gays for me to deliver anything. I wonder what it is that really bugs you? Do you get a little chubby when you watch Doogie Hauser? Is that it?

No, you're NOT gay, you're a flaming hypocrite who uses homosexuality to insult and denigrate others as you did here. You don't really give two shits about gay people, you just exploit them for political reasons, like the low-life piece of shit you are.

No we don't, because the opposition of homosexuality is not bigotry

-Geaux

Shit

Remember the good ole days when you guys could chase fags through the streets and beat them up? Then you would blame the gays and nobody would do anything about it?

Looks like the tide has turned....bigots and haters such as yourself are now societies faggots

-Geaux

Seems the same to me

I realize this

-Geaux
What's it like? Is being a true nutbag bigot in 2015 America like having your head stuck in a vice? I mean......the hopeless whining! It's awesome.

Again, it's not bigotry. That's what the left wants to call it as its a queer race card which fails on multiple counts.

-Geaux
I think its clearly man.

-Geaux
===============

In the heated rhetoric of the debate, some gay marriage advocates have alleged that opposition to gay marriage is the same as bigotry and prejudice.

Such terms are inappropriate. Actually, such words are being abused by gay righters to capitalize on the nationwide concern focused on racism.

Opposition to gay marriage is not rooted in the personal animosities that are characteristic of bigotry but in reliance on the Bible as the authority for a Christian lifestyle.

Anti-gay Christians feel that the scores of Bible references on homosexuality cannot be swept under the rug on the general premise that love supersedes all Biblical lifestyle issues. To accept this argument would negate all of Apostle Paul’s teachings and Christianity would become a religion without any enduring principles of morality.

I disagree, its definitely bigotry. Leaving my feelings of religions being bullshit aside, too.
........i think i heard the statistic that only some 2% of americans practice their religion as its written and the rest pick and choose the convenient parts.

That's because Christians are being assimilated by attrition. Slowly becoming what others have accepted. The attack on those who oppose gay marriage is compounding... I mean.... like compound interest multiplies, so to is the leftist culture.

-Geaux

Shit

-Geaux

Seems the same to me

I realize this

-Geaux

-Geaux
I think its clearly man.

-Geaux
===============

That's because Christians are being assimilated by attrition. Slowly becoming what others have accepted. The attack on those who oppose gay marriage is compounding... I mean.... like compound interest multiplies, so to is the leftist culture.

-Geaux
Allowing gays equal access to marry their loved ones should not be considered leftist and is not an attack on religion because govt here is not a theocracy.

And kim davis wasnt taken out of her religion by force by anyone. She voluntarily holds that govt job and can leave whenever she pleases geaux.

You cannot dictate your job to your employer and say "cuz cuz...religion."

You gunna go with that, and allow muslims to dictate that all women in the office wear burquas?

Its completely ridiculous, CHILDISH even. And her golden parachute will be built by the simple minded who fall into this simplistic thinking, so she will be well off because of all of this.

Homosexuality would be easier to tolerate if certain ones did not try to ram their sexuality down everyone's throats.

- Coming out? Coming out should be the start of living day to day the way you are / want, NOT declaring it to the world, as if any of us care - wearing T-shirts, engaging in over-the-top public displays of affection just to attempt to shock people, etc. I am a heterosexual, don't go out of my way to shove It in people's faces, and unless you make your sexuality an issue...almost no one else will either. Most of the gays I have known....I didn't know they were until they confided in me, otherwise I would have never known. They weren't trying to hide it, there just wasn't any 'neon' indicators as they went about their daily lives.

- FORCING It on Others: Congratulations, you're gay. That should not mean I have to forfeit by religious beliefs and convictions because you prefer same-sex partners. If I am a pastor, I should not be forced to hold a ceremony for you when it is against my religion. If I am a bakery and I don't want to cater your wedding because of my beliefs - as one GLBT group said - go find another Bakery. There are lots of them that will cater it...but instead FORCING that one to comply with YOU demands was more important.

Trying to ram it down everyone's throats and demand that it is the 'norm' (which is in disagreement) is not acceptable. If I teach my kids how our faith says it is a sin / not right, I don't want a teacher at school trying to teach my kids that it's perfectly fine. I want that teacher instead to teach my kid about math, science, English, etc...

Congrats, you're gay...I don't care. It is not my job to judge. We are all people - black, white, gay, straight - when we get cut we all bleed the same...So go about your life living your life like the rest of us, and stop pi$$ing people off by shoving it in their face, acting like your preference is a world-changer.

Exactly, and it's not going to stop anytime soon. They don't intend to stop demanding and forcing their lifestyle down our throats against our will. One of these days, I can see them cheering a law making it acceptable for gay people to molest heterosexuals and daring anyone to stand against that out of fear of being called names. It's exactly where society is headed. Nothing is good enough for them. Those of us who have tolerated them are starting to wonder if it wouldn't have been an easier road to just condemn their acts and run them out of society on a rail. I hate to be like that but it's where I think they've pushed this. And ironically, I don't think it's necessarily the gay community behind all this... I think it's secular liberals with a political agenda against Christians. THAT is who is fueling all this controversy. They don't give the first rip about gays, they want to destroy the religious foundations of society... THAT's what this is all about.

What we are witnessimg are the final emotional throws of bigots who have to come to grips with the rest of society for some reason no longer supporting their bigotry.

No, what you are witnessing is otherwise tolerant and rational people becoming frustrated because they can't ever seem to do enough for gays. You keep pushing and pushing for something you're never going to have...

You see, what you really want is to be accepted as normal... but you're not normal, are you? You realize what you do is wrong and abnormal for human beings and you seek to have your abnormal behavior accepted and legitimized... but you know that it never will be. No amount of tolerance will ever suffice, you'll keep on pushing until society pushes back, and they will.

What is "enough" for the gays?

Not firing them or denying them housing?
Not kicking them out of the military?
Allowing them to openly say who they are?
Permitting them to marry the person they love?

Where was your breaking point?

Seems to me, we've done ALL those things and still, we're being called bigots and homophobes. Unless we totally accept your behavior and restructure society so that gay people are treated superior to anyone else, you're not going to be happy. I don't even know if that would make you happy... I think you can't BE happy. You know what you are doing is wrong and you need validation... constantly... never-ending. Well, I am tired of placating you and pandering to your needs. Grow the fuck up and accept that some people don't approve of your sexual deviant behavior.

You think RW is gay too?

Calling people homosexual has been the ultimate insult for their whole lives. They have not figured out that the insult has lost its power

Allowing gays equal access to marry their loved ones...

They HAVE equal access to marry... MARRIAGE is the union of a man and woman! It's nothing else! It can't BE anything else! It's not about a sexual preference or behavior, it's what it is... the union of a man and woman in matrimony. What gays are denied it the right to call something "marriage" that doesn't fit the definition. We don't allow pedophiles to call child molesting "marriage" and allow them some kind of "right" they aren't entitled to.

Exactly, and it's not going to stop anytime soon. They don't intend to stop demanding and forcing their lifestyle down our throats against our will. One of these days, I can see them cheering a law making it acceptable for gay people to molest heterosexuals and daring anyone to stand against that out of fear of being called names. It's exactly where society is headed. Nothing is good enough for them. Those of us who have tolerated them are starting to wonder if it wouldn't have been an easier road to just condemn their acts and run them out of society on a rail. I hate to be like that but it's where I think they've pushed this. And ironically, I don't think it's necessarily the gay community behind all this... I think it's secular liberals with a political agenda against Christians. THAT is who is fueling all this controversy. They don't give the first rip about gays, they want to destroy the religious foundations of society... THAT's what this is all about.

I can see you still maintain your "yuck" factor towards homosexuals. You prefer the days when they were in the closet and were fine as long as they kept quiet about it.

We used to hear the same argument about blacks. Hollywood was pushing them in movies. They were given starring roles where the public was used to only whites getting those roles. There was outrage if blacks and whites kissed or had a relationship

Took a long time, but those attitudes have slowly changed.
Same will happen with gays and their relationships will become no big deal

That is what you fear

The definition of Traditional Marriage, the union of 1 man and 1 woman, is the sticking point.

Traditional marriage is / has been seen as the (primarily religious) union of a man and woman, especially in a ceremony where two people ask God's blessing on the union. Christians know the Bible disapproves of homosexuality and that God would not give his blessing on such a union. So this is like 'blasphemy' to Christians and believers of 'traditional marriage'.

Problem 'easily' (no pun intended) solved:
- Create the term 'Civil Union', an act of 2 same sex people united as a couple, thereby qualifying them for the same exact government-provided benefits/perks granted by the government to 'traditional marriage' couples.

The problem with this is that many in the GLBT community aren't happy with being allowed to legally be joined as a couple and to receive those same benefits...they want to FORCE 'traditional marriage' believers to forfeit that belief and allow them to have the exact same status/institution of 'marriage'....much in the same way pro-abortionists want to FORCE those who believe in pro-choice to pay for their elective surgeries and the butchering of children that could live outside the womb. Being allowed to have as many abortions as they want is not enough - they also demand those who don't believe in it fund it, too.

What we are witnessimg are the final emotional throws of bigots who have to come to grips with the rest of society for some reason no longer supporting their bigotry.

No, what you are witnessing is otherwise tolerant and rational people becoming frustrated because they can't ever seem to do enough for gays. You keep pushing and pushing for something you're never going to have...

You see, what you really want is to be accepted as normal... but you're not normal, are you? You realize what you do is wrong and abnormal for human beings and you seek to have your abnormal behavior accepted and legitimized... but you know that it never will be. No amount of tolerance will ever suffice, you'll keep on pushing until society pushes back, and they will.
I still don't get why YOU are frustrated.

The definition of Traditional Marriage, the union of 1 man and 1 woman, is the sticking point.

Traditional marriage is / has been seen as the (primarily religious) union of a man and woman, especially in a ceremony where two people ask God's blessing on the union. Christians know the Bible disapproves of homosexuality and that God would not give his blessing on such a union. So this is like 'blasphemy' to Christians and believers of 'traditional marriage'.

Problem 'easily' (no pun intended) solved:
- Create the term 'Civil Union', an act of 2 same sex people united as a couple, thereby qualifying them for the same exact government-provided benefits/perks granted by the government to 'traditional marriage' couples.

The problem with this is that many in the GLBT community aren't happy with being allowed to legally be joined as a couple and to receive those same benefits...they want to FORCE 'traditional marriage' believers to forfeit that belief and allow them to have the exact same status/institution of 'marriage'....much in the same way pro-abortionists want to FORCE those who believe in pro-choice to pay for their elective surgeries and the butchering of children that could live outside the womb. Being allowed to have as many abortions as they want is not enough - they also demand those who don't believe in it fund it, too.

The easier solution is to allow churches to define who they will and will not marry. If a church doesn't want to marry a gay couple, they do not have to

What they can't do is force their religious opinions about marriage on the government

They HAVE equal access to marry... MARRIAGE is the union of a man and woman! It's nothing else! It can't BE anything else! It's not about a sexual preference or behavior, it's what it is... the union of a man and woman in matrimony. What gays are denied it the right to call something "marriage" that doesn't fit the definition. We don't allow pedophiles to call child molesting "marriage" and allow them some kind of "right" they aren't entitled to.

The GLBT community is storming that 'gate', my friend, demanding that this definition ('Marriage') be changed. If you believe in the sanctity of the traditional definition of marriage, you are not a 'purist' or a 'traditionalist. No, now that means you are a 'Homophobe' because you won't give them what they want and oppose what they want. Welcome to the new 'fundamentally changed' DIVIDED States of America!

Shaddapp with that egotistical tripe

What they can't do is force their religious opinions about marriage on the government

How refreshing of an idea....the government respect the church's Constitutional right of 'freedom of religion and the practice thereof', and the church not attempting to force their faith of government...the two simply coincide, as our Founding Fathers intended....

I can see you still maintain your "yuck" factor towards homosexuals. You prefer the days when they were in the closet and were fine as long as they kept quiet about it.

We used to hear the same argument about blacks. Hollywood was pushing them in movies. They were given starring roles where the public was used to only whites getting those roles. There was outrage if blacks and whites kissed or had a relationship

Took a long time, but those attitudes have slowly changed.
Same will happen with gays and their relationships will become no big deal

That is what you fear

I am deeply offended that homosexuals want to compare their "plight" with people who are black. You have no control over your race, it's what you are born with and can't do a thing about. Your sexual behavior is something you CAN control. I don't give a shit how you are born... pedophiles are born with the propensity to mess with kids... they are expected to control that urge.

Attitudes HAVE changed, that's my whole point here. Despite the efforts made by millions like myself who have tolerated your behavior and accepted that you get sexual pleasure from homosexual acts, allowing you to live as you please and not condemning you for it... look where we are today... you can't be satisfied. It's never going to be enough.

I have to wonder, would it have just been easier to condemn homosexuality? We can't seem to do enough to please you or appease you... it keeps getting pushed to the next level and then, the next... no end in sight, no sense of rationality whatsoever. Just keep forcing more and more of it down our throats and demanding we accept it or face your wrath. When does this stop? At what point will homosexuals be satisfied? I don't think there IS a point. I think this is a futile effort and maybe we need to reconsider our positions? Maybe it's NOT the right thing to try and tolerate this?

Why are y'all crying? ...Did I hurt your little gay feelings? :dunno:

Best paragraph ever!

"One of these days, I look for some gay lobby to push for a law which allows gay men to openly shove their penis in your mouth or ass when in public, so as to accommodate their sexual urges... and IF you deny them that "right" you are a homophobic bigot! Don't laugh, it's where this kind of shit always ends because there is no giving them what they want. It will never be enough."

If I had a brain like yours...I'd be a freaky nutbag too.
If only you had a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back