It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Mad, Left

ploitical-guru said:
Bush IS comparable to Adolf Hitler in some ways and there is evidence to support that. Instead of spitting out bumper-sticker conservative opinions how bout you visit a few sites like MoveON.org yourself and view them with an open, honest, critical, analyzing, and UNBIASED mind.

How is one supposed to view something that is closed-minded, twisted truths, critical and analyzing of only those twisted truths, and politically biased as Hell with an OPEN mind?

Tell it like it is. "Come to my left-wingnut websites and let me brainwash you into hating conservatism simply because it exists and opposes leftist doctrine, and don't let those little things like facts and logic bother you at all."

And dude ...learn to spell.

Gabriella84 said:
The nation needs a face-to-face debate between Hillary and Dubya. It would be good comic relief. After the debate, they could have a light sabre duel with their extended noses.

As much as this comment/idea has already been trashed, myself, I didn't even take it seriously.

You were joking.... right? :wtf:

ploitical-guru said:
Bush IS comparable to Adolf Hitler in some ways and there is evidence to support that. Instead of spitting out bumper-sticker conservative opinions how bout you visit a few sites like MoveON.org yourself and view them with an open, honest, critical, analyzing, and UNBIASED mind.

There's no possible way this can occur. You can't find an open, honest, analyzing or UNBIASED anything at MoveON.org

MissileMan said:
There's no possible way this can occur. You can't find an open, honest, analyzing or UNBIASED anything at MoveON.org

Ok, May I ask what SPECIFICALLY on MoveOn was so bad in your opinion. Where did they distort the facts? And what is the truth? I am not trying to say I agree or disagree with the wesbite, but I would like something more specific than what you said earilier.

bock2911 said:
Ok, May I ask what SPECIFICALLY on MoveOn was so bad in your opinion. Where did they distort the facts? And what is the truth? I am not trying to say I agree or disagree with the wesbite, but I would like something more specific than what you said earilier.

You have to look no further than the area calling for the President to fire Rove. I believe the investigation is still ongoing and as such it's obviously Democratic bias behind calls for dismissal without due process.

MissileMan said:
You have to look no further than the area calling for the President to fire Rove. I believe the investigation is still ongoing and as such it's obviously Democratic bias behind calls for dismissal without due process.

God the Dems are trying the ride this thing as far as they can, there trying to see if Rove can be impeaced, the dowing street memo failed and now they are after rove again. Even though Joe Wilson is a complete idiot.

xandy123 said:
God the Dems are trying the ride this thing as far as they can, there trying to see if Rove can be impeaced, the dowing street memo failed and now they are after rove again. Even though Joe Wilson is a complete idiot.

Yeah, we would be pretty dumb to ask for him to be impeached, when everyone is calling for him to be fired. Anyway, I don't remember Bush saying he would fire the man who was found guilty in court of breaking the law, instead of just being the leak. There is a difference, even though SOME people like to think they are the same thing.

MissileMan said:

And other than that one, which has come down to whether you are a Dem or Rep, what else is soooo bad on MoveOn. I really hope that is not your only issue.

Pale Rider said:
As much as this comment/idea has already been trashed, myself, I didn't even take it seriously.

You were joking.... right? :wtf:

I am glad that SOMEONE actually figured that out. Just proves that conservatives have so sense of humor past laughing at a guy with electrodes hooked to his balls.

Gabriella84 said:
I am glad that SOMEONE actually figured that out. Just proves that conservatives have so sense of humor past laughing at a guy with electrodes hooked to his balls.

That's absolutely untrue! Most conservatives have a great sense of humor. There are those, however, that find humor in racism and the mockery of the less fortunate.

MissileMan said:
That's absolutely untrue! Most conservatives have a great sense of humor. There are those, however, that find humor in racism and the mockery of the less fortunate.

Just as there are those that are so terrified of offending anyone they give up their right to express any opinion or show of emotion out of fear of being labelled by the personalityless, PC knuckleheads that for some reason instil the fear of God in some.

I laugh at jokes aobut white people every bit as much as I do any other ethnicity. Nothing racist about it. Humor is humor and I refuse to be an automaton for the PC idiots who think they have the right to tell others what they can and cannot think.

And I am sure you laugh at all the torture stories from Iraq and Gitmo. Probably wish you were there.

Gabriella84 said:
And I am sure you laugh at all the torture stories from Iraq and Gitmo. Probably wish you were there.

Excuse me?

I do not condone violating the UCMJ, nor the Code of Conduct. Nor do I advocate ANY form of coersion for no more reason than entertainment, and what happened at Abu Ghraib damned-sure wouldn't have happened in my company. I am a professional, and those National Guardsmen at Abu Ghraib were anything but, so you can kiss my ass.

And what torture at GTMO are you referring to other than individual instances of Marines more than likely acting in reprisal to having piss and shit tossed on them by scumbags? That isn't even torture, but give you libs something retarded to run with and you got them gofasters in gear.

But I DO laugh at just about everything you post.

MissileMan said:

As there are some Liberals that love making a mockery of religious people as if they are insane or have a mind disease, and love perpetuating the fairytale that anyone who is conservative are just tight assed reactionaries that don't have sex or fun ;)

Bonnie said:
As there are some Liberals that love making a mockery of religious people as if they are insane or have a mind disease, and love perpetuating the fairytale that anyone who is conservative are just tight assed reactionaries that don't have sex or fun ;)
Sex for fun???? You mean that exists?????

Gabriella84 said:

All the torture... you mean Abu Gharib, the incident for which soldiers were tried and imprisoned? That's the only torture that I've seen reported - and we all know the anti-military media would report every such incident as soon as they caught rumors of it.

GunnyL said:
Just as there are those that are so terrified of offending anyone they give up their right to express any opinion or show of emotion out of fear of being labelled by the personalityless, PC knuckleheads that for some reason instil the fear of God in some.

I laugh at jokes aobut white people every bit as much as I do any other ethnicity. Nothing racist about it. Humor is humor and I refuse to be an automaton for the PC idiots who think they have the right to tell others what they can and cannot think.

So you condoned such humorous terms as wetback and ****** in your unit?

Forum List

Back